Get and edit file on OneDrive with Microsoft Graph

Diskutiere und helfe bei Get and edit file on OneDrive with Microsoft Graph im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hello,I trying to get and edit a file on onedrive with javascript. I look at microsoft graph, but I don't find a good declaration for that. So my... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Geotrix, 25. Juli 2021.

1. Geotrix
    Geotrix Gast

Hello,I trying to get and edit a file on onedrive with javascript. I look at microsoft graph, but I don't find a good declaration for that. So my questions are: How do I get the file? How do I edit the file and save it? Where do I get an access token without cloud shell?

2. 3bb1bec0-71bd-425c-8 Win User

Dear Geotrix,
    I am Renzo, as an Independent Advisor and Office user, I'll help you with your question.

You can use Microsoft Graph to create an app that connects with files across OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, and SharePoint document libraries. With Microsoft Graph, you can build a variety of experiences with files stored in Microsoft 365, from simply storing user documents to complex file-sharing scenarios.

Take a look at below link for further information:
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/graph/api/reso...

API reference:
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/graph/onedrive...
    <br />
  3. Geotrix Win User

And then everybody can add his file with a link and can edit it from the browser? Or can just I use my own files?
    <br />Edit: I don‘t want to sign in. I just want to use the share link
    <br />
  4. Damian_M Win User

Get Onedrive file with MS Graph

Hallo Geotrix,
    <br />danke, dass du dich an die Community wendest. Dieses Forum ist für deutschsprachige Nutzer geeignet und ich habe mir erlaubt, auf deinen Beitrag auf Deutsch zu antworten.
    <br />Unsere Möglichkeiten in Sachen APIs und Programmiersprachen in dieser Community wären eher begrenzt, weshalb ich dir empfehlen würde, dich an die TechNet-Foren zu wenden. Da du des Englischen mächtig bist, wäre Microsoft Graph on Q&A eine weitere Option.
    <br />Auch wenn du in diesem Fall in den TechNet-Foren besser aufgehoben wärst, kannst du dich gerne bei weiteren Fragen zu Microsoft 365 bei uns melden. Wo wir können, helfen wir gerne.
    <br />Mit freundlichen Grüßen
    <br />Damian M.
    <br />
  5. V. Arya Win User

Open .one file in OneNote with Microsoft 365 subscription?

Hello

I am , Independent Advisor, to work with you on this issue. You should create a new notebook in Onenote online and copy the sections there from these .one files (on a Windows computer). Then you can access these onenotes from your Mac also

if I could - instead of installing Win 10 and OneNote 2016 - just subscribe to Microsoft 365 to get access to my old OneNote files on my MAC? - This won't work.
  6. PhilippSommer- [O365 Win User

OneDrive for Business- Absturz bei Anmeldung auf Mac

7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Get and edit file on OneDrive with Microsoft Graph - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Get and edit file on OneDrive with Microsoft Graph - Similar Threads - Get and edit

Forum Datum

Automatically synchronize OneDrive files when edited with OneNote on iPad

Automatically synchronize OneDrive files when edited with OneNote on iPad: Hello everybody,is it possible to edit for example PDF files with OneNote on my iPad and then those edited files are automatically updated also on my OneDrive?I know, you can also edit files...
Microsoft Office 4. Januar 2022

Onedrive: Files on-demand funktioniert nicht

Onedrive: Files on-demand funktioniert nicht: Auf meinem Surface Go 3 mit Win11 habe ich neben einem OneDrive Personal Account noch zwei OneDrive for Business Accounts eingerichtet.Bei meine OneDrive Personal Account stelle ich fest, dass...
Apps 26. November 2021

Onedrive: Files on-demand funktioniert nicht

Onedrive: Files on-demand funktioniert nicht: Auf meinem Surface Go 3 mit Win11 habe ich neben einem OneDrive Personal Account noch zwei OneDrive for Business Accounts eingerichtet.Bei meine OneDrive Personal Account stelle ich fest, dass...
Games und Spiele 26. November 2021

Get Onedrive file with MS Graph

Get Onedrive file with MS Graph: Does anyone has a guide like this https://docs.microsoft.com/de-de/graph/tutorials/javascript but to get a file from onedrive and not a calendar?Or does anyone know how to do that?
Microsoft Office 30. Juli 2021

SharePoint: Edit an issue and get greyed out fields

SharePoint: Edit an issue and get greyed out fields: I created in SharePoint online an issue-tracking library. The Enduser will fill out the form. But if the Enduser want to add an comment he has to edit the issue. In this edit-form I want greyed...
Microsoft Office 25. Juli 2017

Problem with an excel file in onedrive

Problem with an excel file in onedrive: Hallo Microsoft Community Your session has exceeded its limits and has been closed. Error Id: 9b9d4eb9-18cd-416c-8423-75f0b4354238 If i want delete a Row this Mistake is happen. What i can...
Microsoft Office 23. Juni 2017

Edit Sway on mobile device

Edit Sway on mobile device: Hello, I have started a sway last week on my computer and wanted to edit it today from my phone but I can't seem to find an 'edit' button of any sort. Hope you can help me. Thanks!
Microsoft Office 11. März 2017
Get and edit file on OneDrive with Microsoft Graph solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.