Get Onedrive file with MS Graph

Diskutiere und helfe bei Get Onedrive file with MS Graph im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Does anyone has a guide like this https://docs.microsoft.com/de-de/graph/tutorials/javascript but to get a file from onedrive and not a calendar?Or... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Geotrix, 30. Juli 2021.

1. Geotrix
    Geotrix Gast

Does anyone has a guide like this https://docs.microsoft.com/de-de/graph/tutorials/javascript but to get a file from onedrive and not a calendar?Or does anyone know how to do that?

2. Damian_M Win User

Hallo Geotrix,
    <br />danke, dass du dich an die Community wendest. Dieses Forum ist für deutschsprachige Nutzer geeignet und ich habe mir erlaubt, auf deinen Beitrag auf Deutsch zu antworten.
    <br />Unsere Möglichkeiten in Sachen APIs und Programmiersprachen in dieser Community wären eher begrenzt, weshalb ich dir empfehlen würde, dich an die TechNet-Foren zu wenden. Da du des Englischen mächtig bist, wäre Microsoft Graph on Q&A eine weitere Option.
    <br />Auch wenn du in diesem Fall in den TechNet-Foren besser aufgehoben wärst, kannst du dich gerne bei weiteren Fragen zu Microsoft 365 bei uns melden. Wo wir können, helfen wir gerne.
    <br />Mit freundlichen Grüßen
    <br />Damian M.
    <br />
  3. 3bb1bec0-71bd-425c-8 Win User

Get and edit file on OneDrive with Microsoft Graph

Dear Geotrix,
    I am Renzo, as an Independent Advisor and Office user, I'll help you with your question.

You can use Microsoft Graph to create an app that connects with files across OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, and SharePoint document libraries. With Microsoft Graph, you can build a variety of experiences with files stored in Microsoft 365, from simply storing user documents to complex file-sharing scenarios.

Take a look at below link for further information:
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/graph/api/reso...

API reference:
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/graph/onedrive...
    <br />
  4. Geotrix Win User

And then everybody can add his file with a link and can edit it from the browser? Or can just I use my own files?
    <br />Edit: I don‘t want to sign in. I just want to use the share link
    <br />
  5. SharePointN00b Win User

OneDrive mehrere Laufwerke erstellen

Ich arbeite mit dem Gateway-SDK MS Graph und will für mehrere Tests für meinen Account zwei OneDrive Laufwerke erstellen. Aber ich weiss nicht wie ich mehrere Laufwerke erstellen für einen Nutzer.
    <br />
  6. Bernard_Par Win User

Problem with an excel file in onedrive

Hello TrasnferDrive,

This is a German language forum. If you want to receive support in German, please respond to the message in German. Otherwise I will have to move the post/thread to the correct language.

Best wishes

Bernard
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Get Onedrive file with MS Graph - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Get Onedrive file with MS Graph - Similar Threads - Get Onedrive file

Forum Datum

Where to get VBE7.pdp files from?

Where to get VBE7.pdp files from?: Hello, We get crash dumps from our application Engineering Base where the stack cannot be resolved. Some of our costumers are using the VBA-IDE to automate our software. In crash situations we...
Microsoft Office 30. November 2023

Get and edit file on OneDrive with Microsoft Graph: Hello,I trying to get and edit a file on onedrive with javascript. I look at microsoft graph, but I don't find a good declaration for that. So my questions are: How do I get the file? How do I...
Microsoft Office 25. Juli 2021

Searching for files with a specific sha1 hash in onedrive

Searching for files with a specific sha1 hash in onedrive: Hi everyone, I am trying to search for files with a specific sha1hash to find dublicates before uploading a file. The documentation tells me that the searchquery will compare to metadata too. But...
Microsoft Office 19. Januar 2021

Searching for file with a specific sha1 hash in onedrive

Searching for file with a specific sha1 hash in onedrive: Hi everyone, I am trying to search for files with a specific sha1hash to find dublicates befor upliading a file. The documentation tells me that the searchquery will comoared to metadata too. But...
Microsoft Office 18. Januar 2021

English | OneDrive file not syncing with Word Desktop

English | OneDrive file not syncing with Word Desktop: Good day, I'm English and studying in Germany, and I can't figure out how to get to the English forums as it keeps redirecting me to answers.microsoft.com/de-de. Hence I am posting here in...
Microsoft Office 10. November 2019

Microsoft Graph in Access

Microsoft Graph in Access: Liebe Community, ich benutze Access 2016 und habe seit Tagen ein Probelm bei der Darstellung mit Microsoft Graph: Ich habe ein Diagramm in einem Bericht erstellt und möchte dieses bearbeiten....
Microsoft Office 28. September 2017

Problem with an excel file in onedrive

Problem with an excel file in onedrive: Hallo Microsoft Community Your session has exceeded its limits and has been closed. Error Id: 9b9d4eb9-18cd-416c-8423-75f0b4354238 If i want delete a Row this Mistake is happen. What i can...
Microsoft Office 23. Juni 2017
Get Onedrive file with MS Graph solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.