Get Product: I would like to test a Surface Pro 7

Diskutiere und helfe bei Get Product: I would like to test a Surface Pro 7 im Bereich Surface im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hello Microsoft! (and Community) I just wanted to ask if I could test one of your Surface models (Surface Pro 7 (possibly with mouse, pencil and... Dieses Thema im Forum "Surface" wurde erstellt von JakobKaserer, 31. Oktober 2019.

1. Get Product: I would like to test a Surface Pro 7

Hello Microsoft! (and Community)

I just wanted to ask if I could test one of your Surface models (Surface Pro 7 (possibly with mouse, pencil and cover)). If so, I'll write a detailed product review and (I already rate it with five stars.) I know it's expensive just to "give" such an expensive product (kit) to an unknown customer, but I know you make so much money that this would not be a problem.

I would be very happy if you agree.

Best regards
    Jakob Kaserer

P.S: Sorry if I write a nonsense, I'm German

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Get Product: I would like to test a Surface Pro 7 - Surface

Die Seite wird geladen...

Get Product: I would like to test a Surface Pro 7 - Similar Threads - Get Product would

Forum Datum

I would like to use a vpn and it seems the Windows Tap adapter 9 is not starting - who can...

I would like to use a vpn and it seems the Windows Tap adapter 9 is not starting - who can...: Hello,need the AWS VPN client to connect to our company system.Use Windows 11 and installed the latest AWS Client software, installed the config.Connection failed and my investigation came to a...
Apps 27. Juli 2023

I would like to use a vpn and it seems the Windows Tap adapter 9 is not starting - who can...

I would like to use a vpn and it seems the Windows Tap adapter 9 is not starting - who can...: Hello,need the AWS VPN client to connect to our company system.Use Windows 11 and installed the latest AWS Client software, installed the config.Connection failed and my investigation came to a...
Games und Spiele 27. Juli 2023

I get a error trying to sign in at onedrive on our company's remoteserver

I get a error trying to sign in at onedrive on our company's remoteserver: Hello,when trying to sign in in onedrive on our company's remotserver, i get the following error 1001 on the web-onedrive everything works: Correlation Id:...
Microsoft Office 27. April 2023

I would like to delete a business 365 account which does not have an admin!

I would like to delete a business 365 account which does not have an admin!: I would like to delete a business 365 account which does not have an admin!
Microsoft Office 27. Januar 2023

I sent my Surface Pro in to get a refurbished unit - connecting to the internet doesn't...

I sent my Surface Pro in to get a refurbished unit - connecting to the internet doesn't...: Dear Community, I am extremely disappointed with Windows support services. Due to a cracked screen, I had decided to take advantage of Microsoft's offer to get a refurbished device of equal value...
Surface 22. November 2021

Get Product

Get Product: Hello Microsoft! (and Community) I just wanted to ask if I could test one of your Surface models (Surface Pro 7 (possibly with mouse, pencil and cover)). If so, I'll write a detailed product...
Surface 29. Oktober 2019

I get a message "Sprache und Zeitzone "ist in Arbeit"

I get a message "Sprache und Zeitzone "ist in Arbeit": i want to change the language of my office 365 account. at the settings page i see " Sprache und Zeitzone ist in Arbeit". nothing happens. Result: i can not change my language. Need help !
Microsoft Office 14. Mai 2018
Get Product: I would like to test a Surface Pro 7 solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.