Get the Windows Explorer in light mode even the system theme is in the dark mode in Windows 11

Diskutiere und helfe bei Get the Windows Explorer in light mode even the system theme is in the dark mode in Windows 11 im Bereich Apps im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hi everybody,I have a question. So I like my system theme in the dark mode and the Windows Explorer in the light mode because I find it more appealing... Dieses Thema im Forum "Apps" wurde erstellt von Pandoro_5, 11. Januar 2022.

1. Pandoro_5
    Pandoro_5 Gast

Get the Windows Explorer in light mode even the system theme is in the dark mode in Windows 11

Hi everybody,I have a question. So I like my system theme in the dark mode and the Windows Explorer in the light mode because I find it more appealing this way. I had in the past no problem with that because, in Windows 10, you could explicitly choose the system and app theme.But now, in Windows 11 with the system-wide theme where you now can't explicitly choose the system and app theme, I have to choose for the whole system if you want it in light or dark mode. And I know for most folks is this enough, but I like it more customisable. And I think the Windows Explorer is in the dark mode, not

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Get the Windows Explorer in light mode even the system theme is in the dark mode in Windows 11 - Apps

Die Seite wird geladen...

Get the Windows Explorer in light mode even the system theme is in the dark mode in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Get the Windows

Forum Datum

"The following the receipt is outside your organization" wird nicht angezeigt

"The following the receipt is outside your organization" wird nicht angezeigt: Hallo,wir möchten eine Benachrichtigung angezeigt bekommen, wenn wir eine E-Mail an Externe schicken.Dies scheint in den Mailtips enthalten zu sein.Jedoch haben wir diese überall seit langer Zeit...
Outlook.com 4. Juli 2023

Change the color of the numbers in the footnotes

Change the color of the numbers in the footnotes: I'd like to change the color of the numbers in the footnote but I can't find the option to do so.
Microsoft Office 25. Oktober 2022

Get the Windows Explorer in light mode even the system theme is in the dark mode in Windows 11: Hi everybody,I have a question. So I like my system theme in the dark mode and the Windows Explorer in the light mode because I find it more appealing this way. I had in the past no problem with...
Games und Spiele 11. Januar 2022

Kann Dark Mode in Office nicht abstellen

Kann Dark Mode in Office nicht abstellen: Von diesem Thread trennen.Hallo zusammenIch habe dasselbe Problem. Seit gestern ist das Design aller MS-Anwendungen plötzlich schwarz. Im versuchte dies im Bereich Konto Office-Design auf "weiss"...
Microsoft Office 6. Dezember 2021

Dark Mode auch für 365?

Dark Mode auch für 365?: Hallo, ich bin Student und darf deshalb das Privileg, Office 365 nutzen zu dürfen genießen. Ich habe vor kurzem mitbekommen, dass der Dark Mode eingeführt werden soll. Hierbei soll man unter den...
Microsoft Office 15. Februar 2021

Who is the best

Who is the best: Am very happy to be a member of skyp community,so that my communication will be more e.mails telephone and vidios contacts might be lighter to get through world with friends and...
Outlook.com 7. Dezember 2019

The Tribetz

The Tribetz: ich kann das Spiel nicht mehr öffnen es kommt immer Fehlercod 0x803F8001 was kann ich da machen
Games und Spiele 7. Juli 2017
Get the Windows Explorer in light mode even the system theme is in the dark mode in Windows 11 solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.