hi, i wrote this function but did not work.. the function is

Diskutiere und helfe bei hi, i wrote this function but did not work.. the function is im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; [IMG] hi i do this function... fi(f7>=1500,0,round(2%'f7,2))... but doesnot work always showes this. thanks Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von ismailEltaweel, 20. März 2017.

1. hi, i wrote this function but did not work.. the function is

[​IMG]

hi i do this function... fi(f7>=1500,0,round(2%'f7,2))... but doesnot work always showes this.

thanks

2. Claus Busch Win User

Hallo,

versuche es mit:

=ROUND(F7*2%,2)*(F7<1500)

Claus
  3. Peter.Star Win User

Hello,

wether you post in an English spoken Forum oder du schreibst hier in deutsch. Dein zweiter Post den lösche ich der bringt nichts und zudem bleibe im begonnenen Thread alles andere macht Mehrarbeit und bringt nichts.
  4. Razzorx Win User

Opening EML Messages in Outlook - Attachments invisible

To keep this tread actual if someone else is looking for this problem:

The Flag "Exchange Cache Mode" at the Client's Settings is the reason why it did not show the attachments!

If this option is disabled it works... not really a solution but a workaround
  5. Headcheffe Win User

Excel 2013 Power Map Error - 1.0.531.0 und fehlende Schaltflächen

Hi Rob,

im sorry I did not. Same issue when opening it, but Power View works still fine. Maybe it's something about the proxy settings , but I'm not sure about that. I searched a lot but did not find a direct solution, some people solved the issue by editing some
    reg-files but thats beyond my abilities...

So waiting for the next version I guess...

Regards

Peter
  6. RKalle Win User

Berechnungsfehler in Excel beim Addieren

Hallo Ich bin Sneha und helfe Ihnen gerne bei Ihrer Frage. ... wenn es sich um Zahlen mit vielen Dezimalstellen handelt oder wenn bestimmte Funktionen verwendet werden, die Rundungsfehler verursachen können....
    The problem is, that I added numbers with exactly two decimals digits and the function I used is "+" or "sum()" not some fancy function.
    A simply adding/substracting must not create more decimal digits as in the terms to add. This is against arithmetric rules.

The reason behind may some converting into binary floating points numbers. But this is way beyond the scope of some average user. A bookkeeper is expecting $ 0.01 to be exactly 1 cent and not becoming more or less. In this respect the Excel result is unexpected behaviour.

btw. google sheets is calculating the same erratic result.
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

hi, i wrote this function but did not work.. the function is - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

hi, i wrote this function but did not work.. the function is - Similar Threads - wrote this function

Forum Datum

The IF function does not work the same on different devices.

The IF function does not work the same on different devices.: Hello. In the IF Function where I set at the beginning a logical test that the given I4 cell is equal to the Array from column Bwhere the array of column C is set if it is true and empty if it is...
Microsoft Office 17. November 2021

Surface Pen: rubber works, but not the tip

Surface Pen: rubber works, but not the tip: Hello Microsoft Team, I have a problem with my Surface pen: The rubber works, but not the tip. The problem occured before twice, once with the same, once with a different pen. My device is the...
Surface 14. Dezember 2020

Audio Function O365?

Audio Function O365?: Hi, does anyone of you know, if there is an App for Audio in Office365? e.g. for Podcasts etc. Thanks, Luisa
Microsoft Office 13. Juli 2018

Audio Function O365?

Audio Function O365?: Hi, does anyone of you know, if there is an App for Audio in Office365? e.g. for Podcasts etc. Thanks, Luisa
Microsoft Office 12. Juli 2018

Function ScreenTip

Function ScreenTip: I would appreciate if Microsoft would release the next Excel version with the Function ScreenTip zoomable, maybe with handles on it like shapes/forms have it. And the Function ScreenTip should...
Microsoft Office 3. März 2018

Search function in OneDrive not state of the art

Search function in OneDrive not state of the art: Wenn man hunderte/tausende Dateien in OneDrive speichert, reicht die sehr einfache Suche nicht aus. Es wäre wünschenswert, wenn man so wie mit dem Windows-Explorer eine etwas bessere Suchfunktion...
OneDrive 20. März 2017

function not working

function not working: function not working
Microsoft Office 20. März 2017
hi, i wrote this function but did not work.. the function is solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.