How can I detect regular expressions in an Outlook-Mail subjectline and automatically...

Diskutiere und helfe bei How can I detect regular expressions in an Outlook-Mail subjectline and automatically... im Bereich Outlook.com im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; I'm trying to check the subject line to a match with my regex. If it hits I would like to automaticly hyperlink the matches, so my browser opens a... Dieses Thema im Forum "Outlook.com" wurde erstellt von FlorianB98, 17. Mai 2019.

1. FlorianB98
    FlorianB98 Gast

How can I detect regular expressions in an Outlook-Mail subjectline and automatically...

I'm trying to check the subject line to a match with my regex. If it hits I would like to automaticly hyperlink the matches, so my browser opens a website after clicking a link.

Another problem is that you can't use HTML code in a subject line, so I can manipulate the html code of the mail body but I can't use "mailItem.subject.HTMLBody" to manipulate the subject line.

I found some solutions for web-add-ins but I'm using VSTO-Add-In.

I thought maybe it exists a kind of overlay or something like that. Or for example like Word is underlining wrong written words, so you can deal with that word by right click.

I hope someone can help me.

sincerely Florian

2. Diane Poremsky MVP Win User

How can I detect regular expressions in an Outlook-Mail subjectline and automatically hyperlinking it?

Hi Florian,

The subjectl ine is plain text, it does not support HTML. But using mailItem.subject with regex should definitely work as long as you use a valid pattern.

Do you have a code sample you are trying to use that doesn't work?

I have some samples in this article -
    https://www.slipstick.com/developer/code-sample...
    - changing If Reg1.Test(olMail.Body) Then to If Reg1.Test(olMail.Subject) Then will work - you don't need the 2 IF lines that follow.

>>

Another problem is that you can't use HTML code in a subject line, so I can manipulate the html code of the mail body but I can't use "mailItem.subject.HTMLBody" to manipulate the subject line.

>>

What are you trying to accomplish?
  3. FlorianB98 Win User

How can I detect regular expressions in an Outlook-Mail subjectline and automatically hyperlinking it?

Hi Diane,

Thanks for your answer.

I think my main issue has not really become clear.

My problem isn't the checking for a match.

I'm trying to hyperlink (or something similar) a word in the subject line.

Because the subject line can't HTML I can not put the word in an A-tag, logically.

But how can I do that?

Sincerely Florian
  4. Claus Busch Win User

Mustervergleich um Zahlen vom Text abzusetzen

Hallo Frank,

benutzt du hier Regular Expressions? Wenn ja, hast du den Verweis auf Microsoft Regular Expressions gesetzt?

Kannst du mal beschreiben, was du genau machen willst und deinen Code hier komplett posten?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Claus
  5. Galin Karlovv Win User

Verbindung zu OneDrive Windows App funktioniert nicht: 0x8004de40

Hallo Viopoint,

Ist dein PC mit WiFi oder mit Ethernet Kabel verbunden? Kannst du die Optionen wechseln und testen?

Du kannst auch im Internet Optionen / Connections / LAN Settings suchen. Dann demarkiere
    Automatically detect settings und klicke auf OK.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Galin Karlov

Microsoft Office 365 Support Engineer
  6. Cenk Büyükada Win User

Wiederkehrende Abrechnung für Kinderkonten aktivieren

Ok and can you tell me which setting I need to change/how?
    <br />
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

How can I detect regular expressions in an Outlook-Mail subjectline and automatically... - Outlook.com

Die Seite wird geladen...

How can I detect regular expressions in an Outlook-Mail subjectline and automatically... - Similar Threads - How can detect

Forum Datum

I can

I can: Ich kann keine emails empfangen und versenden
Outlook.com 10. April 2024

I can

I can: Ich kann keine email mehr bekommen Hilfe
Outlook.com 19. November 2023

How can I download a OneDrive File ?

How can I download a OneDrive File ?: HelloI was sent an important link by e-mail for OneDrive:Content of the Mail:"XXXX has shared a OneDrive for Business file with you. To view it, click on the link...
Microsoft Office 16. November 2023

How can I set Outlook to offline/online mode automatically depending on network connection?

How can I set Outlook to offline/online mode automatically depending on network connection?: Hi,how can I set Outlook to offline/online mode automatically depending on network connection PowerShell or VBS Script?I know some sites including this one...
Microsoft Office 1. Juni 2021

How can i delete my Account?

How can i delete my Account?: How can i delete my Office 365 Account?
Microsoft Office 26. Januar 2018

How can i delete my Account?

How can i delete my Account?: How can i delete my Office 365 Account?
Microsoft Office 25. Januar 2018

How can I verify my account?

How can I verify my account?: Since last week I can not send anymore e-mails thru outlook 2010 where I have configured my outlook.com accounts as pop3. I would like to verify my account because I have seen in some chats that...
Outlook.com 17. Oktober 2016
How can I detect regular expressions in an Outlook-Mail subjectline and automatically... solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.