How can i divert a call queue voicemail message into chat of channel of a team in teams

Diskutiere und helfe bei How can i divert a call queue voicemail message into chat of channel of a team in teams im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hi folks, if a voicemail message for a call queue group exists, it will be shown as an email in the groups mailbox. How can i transfer this... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Martin Fuhrmann, 2. April 2021.

1. How can i divert a call queue voicemail message into chat of channel of a team in teams

Hi folks,

if a voicemail message for a call queue group exists, it will be shown as an email in the groups mailbox.

How can i transfer this voicemail message into a teams channel?

I already tried to divert the message to the email address of the channel.

This doesn't work. Normal email messages, sent to the groups mailbox, are diverted into the teams channel, but voicemails created by Microsoft are not diverted.

So how can i solve this?

The new voice-enabled channel function isn't what is wanted. The voicemail should appear in the chat of the channel an should be shown to the members of the team.

Can someone help?

Best

Martin Fuhrmann

2. Andreas Knippert Win User

SWAY als Anwendung in TEAMS verschwunden

Hi Jason,

thanks for your response.

Yes, I can embed a sway into a teams channel, that's not a problem.

I thought that it would have been possible to add sway as an app into a teams.

But this doesn't seem to be the case.

Thanks anyway for your answer,

Best,

Andreas
  3. ilikemilkncookies Win User

Office 2013 - Designfarben - das kann doch nicht euer ernst sein !!?! designcolours, r u fkn serious ?!?! (deutsch & english)

Hello MS-Team,

r u serious ? how do u can limitate the design-colours of office2013 to 3 ?

white, light-and darkgrey ?? These r no real colours.

Such colours will be used, if someone would like to press customers..nature, personalities and needs/wants into a little niche to unify them.

but life doesnt work in this way.

no clue, who were the productdesigner in this point, but they should get at least a ^^cease and desist order for this ****/****/brainstormresult of devil.

it makes depressive, more as long as u work, especially people who work with office in their jobs or privatly get a M_I_N_D_F_C_K

How is it possible for a multi-billionaire-company to built/create/publish/launch such a ****/**** in this point ?

I installed office2007 again, my chef allowed it. Other colleagues followed me and did the same.

In 1 month, we have a big department-discussion and I think, we will go back to office 2007,

because Office 2013 is a k.o.-punch into the face of usability.

have a nice day

and no, we wont log in into an account to change themes, colours or designs of our paid software.

cmon,and open your eyes.. USE ur brains.
  4. casservice Win User

EPS Datei in Powerpoint 2016 einfügen

An loopo70

Du kannst aufhören zu suchen. MS hat uns mal wieder geholfen und es verschlimmbessert.

As of the April 2017 product update, Microsoft disabled the ability to insert Encapsulated PostScript (EPS) graphics into Office documents in order to make Office more secure.

After the update, you may still see EPS listed as one of the available file types in the Insert Picture dialog box, but if you choose an EPS file, there will be no warning or explanation, but the file will
    not be imported or it will be imported as a box with a red-x graphic and a message about how the picture cannot be displayed.

Eventuell hilft die dieser Link weiter:

http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ01250-I-can-no-longer-insert-EPS-graphics-into-PowerPoint.htm
  5. Gunter Avenius Win User

Nachschlagdaten von Quelltabelle erscheinen nicht in der Auswahl in Zieltabelle

Hello, > "renounce lookup fields in tables."
    - Have you come out without? Yes!
    "But as soon as I (from the list on the right side of the screen) a FeldX (not the
    > lookup field) draw from table1 into the form, any input into the blocked form.
    If I understand you Correctly, you drag a field from the lookup table into a form did makes the record source of the form not updatable and THEREFORE it is "blocked"
    Possibly You can therefore upload each a little Example I throw a look at it.

Greeting

Gunter - Access FAQs:

http://www.donkarl.com
  6. kleberBuzzoni Win User

Purchasing 365 from an APO AE address.

Hello my name is Kleber I am an independent consultant and I hope I can help you. This community is a forum that allows the exchange of information about Microsoft products. Unfortunately, we do not have access to this type of information. Your request will require personal information so I suggest you contact Microsoft support to resolve your issue.

You can talk to Microsoft right here:

https://support.microsoft.com/help/28808

Another possibility is via chat:

https://office.com/myaccount

You may experience a longer wait time due to the situation with the COVID-19. The hours of operation of the support channels may depend on your location. Try to contact them again during opening hours.

Kind Regards.
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

How can i divert a call queue voicemail message into chat of channel of a team in teams - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

How can i divert a call queue voicemail message into chat of channel of a team in teams - Similar Threads - How can divert

Forum Datum

How can I download a OneDrive File ?

How can I download a OneDrive File ?: HelloI was sent an important link by e-mail for OneDrive:Content of the Mail:"XXXX has shared a OneDrive for Business file with you. To view it, click on the link...
Apps 16. November 2023

How can I download a OneDrive File ?: HelloI was sent an important link by e-mail for OneDrive:Content of the Mail:"XXXX has shared a OneDrive for Business file with you. To view it, click on the link...
Games und Spiele 16. November 2023

Microsoft Office 16. November 2023

How can I copy the autofill file for emails of a POP3 account

How can I copy the autofill file for emails of a POP3 account: Context:I recently upgraded the 10+ year old computer of my grandmother to a newer one. I was tasked to basically copy everthing of the old computer to the new computer so that she would't notice...
Outlook.com 19. Oktober 2023

Turn a list of emails into a group

Turn a list of emails into a group: How do I turn a list of email addresses into a group without searching a clicking each and everyone of them?
Outlook.com 28. April 2023

How can I include another set of data, w.g. a line for a fixed limit or a growing sum in a...

How can I include another set of data, w.g. a line for a fixed limit or a growing sum in a...: [IMG]or [IMG] THank you
Microsoft Office 24. Juli 2019

Can I upload a german license into an irish system_

Can I upload a german license into an irish system_: even Excel 2010 will take me 6 hours to download and I do not want to waste my precious time, if it would not work.
Microsoft Office 18. Juli 2018
How can i divert a call queue voicemail message into chat of channel of a team in teams solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.