How can I get ride of the white space on my forms?

Diskutiere und helfe bei How can I get ride of the white space on my forms? im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; I would like my form to auto adjust to form fields and get rid of this extra white space. Can someone help please! Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von K_Holland, 21. Februar 2022.

1. K_Holland
    K_Holland Gast

I would like my form to auto adjust to form fields and get rid of this extra white space. Can someone help please!

2. K_Holland Win User

The space beside the form fields! You can see about 50% is white space. I've edited it using JSON rather than powerapps FYI.
    <br />
  3. Wolf Spohr Win User

4. Wolf Spohr Win User

Good Morning
    <br />Which spaces do you mean ?
    <br />Loking forward to hear from you.
    <br />Kind regards
    <br />Wolf Fabian Spohr
    <br />Microsoft Office 365 Business Support
    <br />

<br />
  5. ThomasPollak Win User

Mein 365-Abo ist trotz Bezahlung auf dem Laptop gesaperrt. Hilfe?

Hallo Greg,
    <br />I gave you a short answer yesterday. My Problem is: I have an account for microsoft and a valid subscription for microsoft 365 which I can use without problems on my Apple iMac. But I cannot use the subscription on my Apple Laptop, which is also registered on the same account. On the Laptop there is a message that I should renew the subscription. And then when I try to correct it on the Laptop, I get the answer that there is no account available with this user name. But on the same homepage by microsoft I can get the information that my account and my subscription are okay. - So this state of affairs means that there is a mistake in the communication between my Laptop and the microsoft 365 administration. For the moment I cannot get any chat oder phone support by microsoft - and the automatically given supports are useless. (I have already deinstalled all office programs on the Laptop and then reloaded it - but without any result for the problem.)
    <br />I would be very glad if you can solve this problem or give me an advice for further action or support.
    <br />Sincerely
    <br />Thomas
    <br />
  6. Thomas Löwe Win User

Office 2013 lässt sich nicht deinstallieren

Hallo Benjamin,

vielen Dank für deine Nachricht.

Eine Beschreibung zur manuellen Deinstallation findest du in einem Beitrag in einem englischsprachigen Forum:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/office_home-office_install/how-can-i-get-rid-of-all-the-office-2013-it-has/1f007984-4635-4182-8eb8-25cdc6bda2b5

Konnte dein Problem gelöst werden?

Viele Grüße

Thomas
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

How can I get ride of the white space on my forms? - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

How can I get ride of the white space on my forms? - Similar Threads - How can get

Forum Datum

Can I get my old email with the domainname hotmail.de back?

Can I get my old email with the domainname hotmail.de back?: I played an online game with the adress "se****** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***" in 2014. To write with their support i wanted to access this email, but it got...
Outlook.com 16. April 2024

How can I customize my ribbon in Excel?

How can I customize my ribbon in Excel?: How can I customize my ribbon in Excel?
Microsoft Office 7. April 2023

How can I escape the safemode boot?

How can I escape the safemode boot?: Hi everyone,I am having trouble booting my Lenovo Yoga laptop. I tried to fix some issues with Microsoft Word and started the laptop in safe mode. However, I can only unlock the computer using a...
Apps 24. März 2023

How can I escape the safemode boot?

How can I escape the safemode boot?: Hi everyone,I am having trouble booting my Lenovo Yoga laptop. I tried to fix some issues with Microsoft Word and started the laptop in safe mode. However, I can only unlock the computer using a...
Games und Spiele 24. März 2023

How can i delete my Account?

How can i delete my Account?: How can i delete my Office 365 Account?
Microsoft Office 26. Januar 2018

How can i delete my Account?

How can i delete my Account?: How can i delete my Office 365 Account?
Microsoft Office 25. Januar 2018

How can I verify my account?

How can I verify my account?: Since last week I can not send anymore e-mails thru outlook 2010 where I have configured my outlook.com accounts as pop3. I would like to verify my account because I have seen in some chats that...
Outlook.com 17. Oktober 2016
How can I get ride of the white space on my forms? solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.