How can I include another set of data, w.g. a line for a fixed limit or a growing sum in a...

Diskutiere und helfe bei How can I include another set of data, w.g. a line for a fixed limit or a growing sum in a... im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; [IMG]or [IMG] THank you Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von RalphRWolf, 24. Juli 2019.

1. RalphRWolf
    RalphRWolf Gast

How can I include another set of data, w.g. a line for a fixed limit or a growing sum in a...

[​IMG]or

[​IMG]

THank you

2. Desislava Dimova MSF Win User

Externen Benutzer an Feedback Workflow teilnehmen lassen

Hallo IvanVukovic,

This site member receives a task notification, with instructions to send a copy of the item for review to the outside participant. (Meanwhile, the outside participant receives a copy of the task notification, which can function as a useful alert or heads-up.)

Die Aufgabe wird einem Organisationsmitglied zugewiesen und er soll eine eine Kopie des Dokuments den externen Mitarbeiter weiterleiten.

Für weitere Fragen stehe ich gerne zur Verfügung

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Desislava Dimova

Microsoft Office 365 Support Engineer
  3. Andreas Killer Win User

Please help me with setting up a tool to analyze a food frequency questioner

4. ilikemilkncookies Win User

Office 2013 - Designfarben - das kann doch nicht euer ernst sein !!?! designcolours, r u fkn serious ?!?! (deutsch & english)

Hello MS-Team,

r u serious ? how do u can limitate the design-colours of office2013 to 3 ?

white, light-and darkgrey ?? These r no real colours.

Such colours will be used, if someone would like to press customers..nature, personalities and needs/wants into a little niche to unify them.

but life doesnt work in this way.

no clue, who were the productdesigner in this point, but they should get at least a ^^cease and desist order for this ****/****/brainstormresult of devil.

it makes depressive, more as long as u work, especially people who work with office in their jobs or privatly get a M_I_N_D_F_C_K

How is it possible for a multi-billionaire-company to built/create/publish/launch such a ****/**** in this point ?

I installed office2007 again, my chef allowed it. Other colleagues followed me and did the same.

In 1 month, we have a big department-discussion and I think, we will go back to office 2007,

because Office 2013 is a k.o.-punch into the face of usability.

have a nice day

and no, we wont log in into an account to change themes, colours or designs of our paid software.

cmon,and open your eyes.. USE ur brains.
  5. Desislava Dimova MSF Win User

Externen Benutzer an Feedback Workflow teilnehmen lassen

Hallo IvanVukovic,

Wie im Artikel oben beschrieben:

"There’s a special process for including participants who aren’t members of your SharePoint organization. In this process, a site member acts as a proxy for the outside participant:

1.Include the email address of the outside participant in the appropriate Assign To stage on the second page of the association form.

2.The workflow actually assigns the outside participant’s task to the site member who starts the workflow — or, if the workflow starts automatically, to the member who originally added the workflow. This person to whom the task is actually assigned acts
    as the proxy for the outside participant.

3.This site member receives a task notification, with instructions to send a copy of the item for review to the outside participant. (Meanwhile, the outside participant receives a copy of the task notification, which can function as a useful alert or heads-up.)

4.The site member to whom the task is actually assigned sends a copy of the item to the outside participant.

5.The outside participant reviews the item and sends back their response to the site member.

6.When the outside participant’s response arrives, the site member completes the task in SharePoint products on behalf of the outside participant."

Für weitere Fragen stehe ich gerne zur Verfügung

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Desislava Dimova

Microsoft Office 365 Support Engineer
  6. Jason (Office Engine Win User

SWAY - Bearbeitungsrechte vergeben

One possibility for this is that you are signed in as someone else. Only the Sway's owner can get an edit link to send out while coauthors cannot. Is it possible that you accidentally got signed in as another user? Check which account you are using by
    opening the ... menu.

If that's not the problem, can you please share a screenshot of what you see in the Share menu so I can take a look?

Jason
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

How can I include another set of data, w.g. a line for a fixed limit or a growing sum in a... - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

How can I include another set of data, w.g. a line for a fixed limit or a growing sum in a... - Similar Threads - How can include

Forum Datum

How to hide a channel permanently

How to hide a channel permanently: I created a new Team and copied all content from an existing channel into this new structure. This "old" channel is still visible and should not be used anymore. I don´t want to delete this...
Microsoft Office 30. Juli 2019

Wechsel von Office 365 A 1 zu A 3

Wechsel von Office 365 A 1 zu A 3: Liebe Community, ich bin Lehrer an einem Gymnasium und habe mich erfolgreich mit meiner Schul-E-Mail-Adresse bei Office 365 für Lehrkräfte angemeldet. Das A1 Abo läuft, sodass ich jetzt...
Microsoft Office 10. Mai 2019

Gleiche Werte von Spalte A und B aus Spalte A löschen

Gleiche Werte von Spalte A und B aus Spalte A löschen: Hallo, ich möchte gerne das Wort aus Spalte B in Spalte A finden und aus Spalte A löschen. Beide Spalten haben mehrere tausend Werte (A16786 und B16786). Beispiel: A2 hat den Wert "Kleid,...
Microsoft Office 20. März 2019

Share a Folder of a "Office 365 Business" account with a "Free OnceDrive 5GB" account - And...

Share a Folder of a "Office 365 Business" account with a "Free OnceDrive 5GB" account - And...: I am using the Office 365 Business Abo and it works great -> for one Person. But now we hired a Freelancer and would like to share specific Folders with him. The Problem is, that the Freelancer...
Microsoft Office 7. Februar 2019

ssl a record

ssl a record: Um etwa 12:45 Uhr wurde der das ist der alte A-Record: 80.237.132.60 getauscht mit 5.35.225.60 Das ist aber eigentlich der SSL-A-Record. Ist das so richtig? Weil an einer anderen Stelle kann man...
Microsoft Office 20. August 2018

Adding a Domain

Adding a Domain: I added an domain to our office 365 admin tool. ii still sais "Setup wird ausgeführt" is there something wrong? Regards Ilija
Microsoft Office 1. September 2017

nicht verbundenes Netzwerklazfwerk A

nicht verbundenes Netzwerklazfwerk A: Ich gehöre zu den Anfänger,und wenn ich den Ordner Computer öffne erscheint dieses Bild,wie kann ich dieses nichtverbundenes Netzlaufwerk löschen?
Allgemeines 11. August 2017
How can I include another set of data, w.g. a line for a fixed limit or a growing sum in a... solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.