How can I make a Index entry where the subscripts are respected in the INDEX?

Diskutiere und helfe bei How can I make a Index entry where the subscripts are respected in the INDEX? im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hi, I have two lists of symbols in my document, greek and latin ones. The problem is that the symbols in the XE entrys are equations and the INDEX... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Kischyy, 6. Juli 2020.

1. Kischyy
    Kischyy Gast

How can I make a Index entry where the subscripts are respected in the INDEX?

Hi,

I have two lists of symbols in my document, greek and latin ones. The problem is that the symbols in the XE entrys are equations and the INDEX does not respect the supscripts or the raised letters. How can I make the INDEX respect the sucscripts and the raised letters?

I am using office 2016 and office 365.

2. Andreas Killer Win User

how to User Index, Match or VLOOKUP or even HLOOKUP in merged Cells

i need to get the Highest Scores from Cell BB6 to BD27 which are merged , and after achieving the result i need that how many Balls have been Played to reach this Score , and then if Possible to get the Player Name , can any One help
    At first this is the German forum, the English one is here:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/excel

You missed to specifiy the search criterium for MATCH.

If you have merged cells you have to change the selected cell references to the first column:

G73: =INDEX(AZ6:AZ27,MATCH(F73,BB6:BB27,0))

So the player name is in the same row:

I73: =INDEX(E6:E27,MATCH(F73,BB6:BB27,0))

Andreas.
  3. Palcouk Win User

beidseitiges Drucken bestimmter Seiten z.B. 4-9 eines Word Dokuments

Are you using the full feature software/drivers as supplied by the printer maker or are you relying on the default win update drivers, I some how think you are using the latter.
    <br />I have no issues on any PC, as I'm using the full feature software from HP
    <br />
  4. Colin Schäfer Win User

Wie kann ich in Visio 2013 Professional Shapes in einem funktionsübergreifenden Flussdiagramm automatisch nummerieren lassen?

Lösung von Fei Xue (Original in diesem Thread:
    http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/office/en-US/ff941cb2-9e27-46f4-9b27-6dfc4c7366c6/visio-2013-how-do-i-get-automatically-numbered-shapes-in-a-crossfunctional-flowchart?forum=officegeneral)

--- schnipp ---

Hi,

According to your description, you want to automatically numbered shapes.

I suggest you select the shapes you wanted numbered and using the code below to numbered the shapes:

Sub autoNumShape()

Dim index As Integer

index = 1

For i = 1 To Application.ActiveWindow.Selection.Count

If TypeOf Application.ActiveWindow.Selection.Item(i) Is Shape Then

Application.ActiveWindow.Selection.Item(i).Text = "PS-" & index & Application.ActiveWindow.Selection.Item(i).Text

index = index + 1

End If

Next i

End Sub
    Screen Shot:

[​IMG]

You can get more detail about Visio Object Model from link below:

Visio Object Model Reference

Best regards

Fei

--- schnapp ---
  5. Doug Robbins - Word Win User

Was muss ich tun damit meine geschützten Dateien nicht mehr geschützt sind, denn ich kann keine einzige Datei mehr bearbeiten!

Are you able to open the files?

Is the problem that when you are only able to open the files in Read Only mode?

Where your files save to a CD or DVD? If so, the "Read Only" attribute may have been set on and can be turned off by right clicking on a file in Windows Explorer or the File Explorer and then left click on Properties.,
  6. Şenol Küpeli Win User

Vorblatt, Kopfzeilenverwaltung und Quellenverwaltung in Word

Thanks a lot for the reply! If you dont mind, I would like to elobarate my question in english. First problem is that I would like to add a word document (coverpage) to my word document. This coverpage is already prepared. But I have to merge this two word documents. How is it possible? The second problem is when I add a header in the coverpage, it appears in the other pages also. How can I fix the header just in the first page? Third problem is that I have deleted some references in the bibliography, when I update the bibliography, the deleted references don't disappear. How can I fix it?
    <br />Kind regards
    <br />
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

How can I make a Index entry where the subscripts are respected in the INDEX? - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

How can I make a Index entry where the subscripts are respected in the INDEX? - Similar Threads - How can make

Forum Datum

How can i delete the Win+r file history

How can i delete the Win+r file history: I have uploaded a picture to show the problem
Apps 8. März 2024

How can i delete the Win+r file history

How can i delete the Win+r file history: I have uploaded a picture to show the problem
Games und Spiele 8. März 2024

How can I use the Touchpad and Keyboard at the same time?

How can I use the Touchpad and Keyboard at the same time?: Hello y'allI bought an Asus ROG Strix G17 2022 and noticed that when I play, the Touchpad gets disabled when I use ASWD. I saw a lot of Forums and watched Videos but nothing helped because I...
Apps 14. Januar 2024

How can I use the Touchpad and Keyboard at the same time?

How can I use the Touchpad and Keyboard at the same time?: Hello y'allI bought an Asus ROG Strix G17 2022 and noticed that when I play, the Touchpad gets disabled when I use ASWD. I saw a lot of Forums and watched Videos but nothing helped because I...
Games und Spiele 14. Januar 2024

How can I escape the safemode boot?

How can I escape the safemode boot?: Hi everyone,I am having trouble booting my Lenovo Yoga laptop. I tried to fix some issues with Microsoft Word and started the laptop in safe mode. However, I can only unlock the computer using a...
Apps 24. März 2023

How can I escape the safemode boot?

How can I escape the safemode boot?: Hi everyone,I am having trouble booting my Lenovo Yoga laptop. I tried to fix some issues with Microsoft Word and started the laptop in safe mode. However, I can only unlock the computer using a...
Games und Spiele 24. März 2023

Index

Index: =WENNB50>0;INDEX$A:$A;VERGLEICHKGRÖSSTE$B:$B;ZEILE;$B:$B;0;1;""Warum ergibt, spielt keine rolle wieviele zeilen in der spalte B gefüllt sind immer die letzten 3 Zeilen in Spalte D den Fehler...
Microsoft Office 19. Februar 2022
How can I make a Index entry where the subscripts are respected in the INDEX? solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.