How can I print a table and split it into two parts?

Diskutiere und helfe bei How can I print a table and split it into two parts? im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hi all, I have a table with a few rows and a lot of columns and I want to print it on one page. I this I saw the feature before to split the table... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von thzu, 24. April 2017.

1. thzu
    thzu Gast

How can I print a table and split it into two parts?

Hi all,

I have a table with a few rows and a lot of columns and I want to print it on one page.

I this I saw the feature before to split the table into a few parts (among one another) but I don't remember if that was on an older or newer Excel version.

Anyone with an idea how to achieve this in Excel 2010? I hoped it would appear in the print menu, but I couldn't find it.

Thanks in advance!

(oh, and I don't want to transpose the table)

2. H_Muller Win User

Language in MS WORD 2016 keeps resetting to English (US) mid-writing

Solved, hopefully - Some parts of the text were 'formatted' to English (US), so when I sliced it into pieces it jumped back to that language. Since this isn't a visible formatting, it can be treacherous since it's not obvious which parts of the text are
    set to which language.
  3. Gunter Avenius Win User

Nachschlagdaten von Quelltabelle erscheinen nicht in der Auswahl in Zieltabelle

Hello, > "renounce lookup fields in tables."
    - Have you come out without? Yes!
    "But as soon as I (from the list on the right side of the screen) a FeldX (not the
    > lookup field) draw from table1 into the form, any input into the blocked form.
    If I understand you Correctly, you drag a field from the lookup table into a form did makes the record source of the form not updatable and THEREFORE it is "blocked"
    Possibly You can therefore upload each a little Example I throw a look at it.

Greeting

Gunter - Access FAQs:

http://www.donkarl.com
  4. Şenol Küpeli Win User

Vorblatt, Kopfzeilenverwaltung und Quellenverwaltung in Word

Thanks a lot for the reply! If you dont mind, I would like to elobarate my question in english. First problem is that I would like to add a word document (coverpage) to my word document. This coverpage is already prepared. But I have to merge this two word documents. How is it possible? The second problem is when I add a header in the coverpage, it appears in the other pages also. How can I fix the header just in the first page? Third problem is that I have deleted some references in the bibliography, when I update the bibliography, the deleted references don't disappear. How can I fix it?
    <br />Kind regards
    <br />
  5. Lisa Wilke-Thissen Win User

Serienbriefdruck in einzelne Dateien

6. Struckman Win User

OCR

Thanks for your reply. How do I continue after importing a pdf into ONE NOTE? I tried right Mouseclicks, but nothing happened. It stays a pdf.
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

How can I print a table and split it into two parts? - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

How can I print a table and split it into two parts? - Similar Threads - How can print

Forum Datum

How can I download a OneDrive File ?

How can I download a OneDrive File ?: HelloI was sent an important link by e-mail for OneDrive:Content of the Mail:"XXXX has shared a OneDrive for Business file with you. To view it, click on the link...
Apps 16. November 2023

How can I download a OneDrive File ?: HelloI was sent an important link by e-mail for OneDrive:Content of the Mail:"XXXX has shared a OneDrive for Business file with you. To view it, click on the link...
Games und Spiele 16. November 2023

Microsoft Office 16. November 2023

How can i divert a call queue voicemail message into chat of channel of a team in teams

How can i divert a call queue voicemail message into chat of channel of a team in teams: Hi folks, if a voicemail message for a call queue group exists, it will be shown as an email in the groups mailbox. How can i transfer this voicemail message into a teams channel? I already...
Microsoft Office 2. April 2021

Surface Keyboard - How can I connect it at startup so I can use it in BIOS and other OS...

Surface Keyboard - How can I connect it at startup so I can use it in BIOS and other OS...: Hello! I have the microsoft surface ergonomic keyboard. I'd like to use it in Ubuntu and Windows at the same time without messing with the registry. Also it should be connected at startup. I...
Surface 12. August 2020

Can I upload a german license into an irish system_

Can I upload a german license into an irish system_: even Excel 2010 will take me 6 hours to download and I do not want to waste my precious time, if it would not work.
Microsoft Office 18. Juli 2018

How can i delete my Account?

How can i delete my Account?: How can i delete my Office 365 Account?
Microsoft Office 26. Januar 2018
How can I print a table and split it into two parts? solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.