How can I print a table and split it into two parts?

Diskutiere und helfe bei How can I print a table and split it into two parts? im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hi all, I have a table with a few rows and a lot of columns and I want to print it on one page. I this I saw the feature before to split the table... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von thzu, 24. April 2017.

1. thzu
    thzu Gast

How can I print a table and split it into two parts?

Hi all,

I have a table with a few rows and a lot of columns and I want to print it on one page.

I this I saw the feature before to split the table into a few parts (among one another) but I don't remember if that was on an older or newer Excel version.

Anyone with an idea how to achieve this in Excel 2010? I hoped it would appear in the print menu, but I couldn't find it.

Thanks in advance!

(oh, and I don't want to transpose the table)

2. Gunter Avenius Win User

Nachschlagdaten von Quelltabelle erscheinen nicht in der Auswahl in Zieltabelle

Hello, > "renounce lookup fields in tables."
    - Have you come out without? Yes!
    "But as soon as I (from the list on the right side of the screen) a FeldX (not the
    > lookup field) draw from table1 into the form, any input into the blocked form.
    If I understand you Correctly, you drag a field from the lookup table into a form did makes the record source of the form not updatable and THEREFORE it is "blocked"
    Possibly You can therefore upload each a little Example I throw a look at it.

Greeting

Gunter - Access FAQs:

http://www.donkarl.com
  3. Andreas Knippert Win User

SWAY als Anwendung in TEAMS verschwunden

Hi Jason,

thanks for your response.

Yes, I can embed a sway into a teams channel, that's not a problem.

I thought that it would have been possible to add sway as an app into a teams.

But this doesn't seem to be the case.

Thanks anyway for your answer,

Best,

Andreas
  4. ilikemilkncookies Win User

Office 2013 - Designfarben - das kann doch nicht euer ernst sein !!?! designcolours, r u fkn serious ?!?! (deutsch & english)

Hello MS-Team,

r u serious ? how do u can limitate the design-colours of office2013 to 3 ?

white, light-and darkgrey ?? These r no real colours.

Such colours will be used, if someone would like to press customers..nature, personalities and needs/wants into a little niche to unify them.

but life doesnt work in this way.

no clue, who were the productdesigner in this point, but they should get at least a ^^cease and desist order for this ****/****/brainstormresult of devil.

it makes depressive, more as long as u work, especially people who work with office in their jobs or privatly get a M_I_N_D_F_C_K

How is it possible for a multi-billionaire-company to built/create/publish/launch such a ****/**** in this point ?

I installed office2007 again, my chef allowed it. Other colleagues followed me and did the same.

In 1 month, we have a big department-discussion and I think, we will go back to office 2007,

because Office 2013 is a k.o.-punch into the face of usability.

have a nice day

and no, we wont log in into an account to change themes, colours or designs of our paid software.

cmon,and open your eyes.. USE ur brains.
  5. DaraM72 Win User

Outlook 2016 synchronisiert Imap Ordner fehlerhaft

@Windowsuser2013 This is not really my area of knowledge. I think it would depend on your scenario. Are you using Office at home or in work?

If you are in work then you would need to talk to your IT admin. The page I linked above says this "To switch update channels, you can use the Office Deployment Tool or Group Policy." Your IT guys would need to do that.

This page goes into some detail on the various channels and how to change them (English only).

https://www.msoutlook.info/question/office-update-channels

If you are a home user you might be able to change it via this page and some option available after that. I can't test it here as I only have a work account and am on vacation.

https://stores.office.com/myaccount/home.aspx

If you succeed in changing could you let me know how you did it please?
  6. Andreas Killer Win User

Please help me with setting up a tool to analyze a food frequency questioner

7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

How can I print a table and split it into two parts? - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

How can I print a table and split it into two parts? - Similar Threads - How can print

Forum Datum

Help! What does this mean and how can I 'stop' it? / Kann mir jemand bitte helfen, was...

Help! What does this mean and how can I 'stop' it? / Kann mir jemand bitte helfen, was...: Liebe community Habe mein Problem leider immer noch nicht lösen können ... Kann mir jemand sagen, was das ^J bei automatisch gespeicherten WordDoc-Uploads bedeutet? Und B: wie man es...
Microsoft Office 8. April 2020

How can I detect regular expressions in an Outlook-Mail subjectline and automatically...

How can I detect regular expressions in an Outlook-Mail subjectline and automatically...: I'm trying to check the subject line to a match with my regex. If it hits I would like to automaticly hyperlink the matches, so my browser opens a website after clicking a link. Another problem...
Outlook.com 17. Mai 2019

Can I upload a german license into an irish system_

Can I upload a german license into an irish system_: even Excel 2010 will take me 6 hours to download and I do not want to waste my precious time, if it would not work.
Microsoft Office 18. Juli 2018

How can i delete my Account?

How can i delete my Account?: How can i delete my Office 365 Account?
Microsoft Office 26. Januar 2018

How can i delete my Account?

How can i delete my Account?: How can i delete my Office 365 Account?
Microsoft Office 25. Januar 2018

How can I verify my account?

How can I verify my account?: Since last week I can not send anymore e-mails thru outlook 2010 where I have configured my outlook.com accounts as pop3. I would like to verify my account because I have seen in some chats that...
Outlook.com 17. Oktober 2016

I Dig It

I Dig It: I Dig It [IMG] Breche zu einem epischen Abenteuer auf mit einem fantastischen Bagger. Reise um die Welt auf der Suche nach historischen Gegenständen, verlorenen Zivilisationen, und...
Spiele 6. März 2015
How can I print a table and split it into two parts? solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.