How can I verify my account?

Diskutiere und helfe bei How can I verify my account? im Bereich Outlook.com im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Since last week I can not send anymore e-mails thru outlook 2010 where I have configured my outlook.com accounts as pop3. I would like to verify my... Dieses Thema im Forum "Outlook.com" wurde erstellt von Gian-Piero_620, 17. Oktober 2016.

1. How can I verify my account?

Since last week I can not send anymore e-mails thru outlook 2010 where I have configured my outlook.com accounts as pop3.

I would like to verify my account because I have seen in some chats that this can be the reason.

2. Michael (Darthdarkpr Win User

Microsoft Konto wurde gesperrt - Warum? 250GB Fotos / Videos / über / 700 XBOX Games / XBOX GAMEPASS GESPERRT / OFFICE 365 GESPERRT

Was kann ich noch machen! Ich habe glaube ich in meinem Account keine Telefonnummer hinterlegt gehabt wenn ja ist es evtl. noch meine Alte Rufnummer
    <br />die ich nicht mehr habe! Wie komme ich an mein Account?
    <br />What else can I do! I don't think I had a phone number stored in my account, if so, it may still be my old phone number that I no longer have! How do I get my account?
    <br />How can I be activated again?
    <br />
  3. nurdandizdar Win User

ich will zurück zu meinen alten hotmail

I hate the outlook format that is implemented on my hotmail account , how can I have it back to how it was before
  4. Markus Wenger Win User

wiederverbinden Outlook.com danach keine Kontakte und kein Kalender mehr

Hello Agnethe

Of course,

Since I have a separate domain with e-mail, the Outlook.com account is not my main and not my only account.
    So I had to perform step 2 in the tutorial.

I have the IMAP mail accounts re-set up.

So now I am back on the green field and can try to set up the Outlook.com account.

How do I add the account via "e-mail account" or via "manual configuration or additional service types"?

I have log myself correctly.

The direct way "e-mail account" does not go my e-mail address is ***** is and no @ Outlook.com address.
    My account with Microsoft is my e-mail address *****

Therefore, somehow simply can not work.

Frustration....

Greetings Markus
  5. LeSeule Win User

[HOTMAIL][HACKER] Alias gelöscht wegen Hackerangriff und nun empfange ich auch keine EMails mehr ...

Hi Greg,
    <br />if I just can create a new account with another address, how should I receive then the email of my old hotmaill address? Thats the point I need to know ...
    <br />
  6. Gunasekar5034 Win User

How can I customize my ribbon in Excel?

Hello Joel V,

I’m Gunasekar and I will be happy to help you with your question, I am a Microsoft consumer like you.

You can personalize your ribbon to arrange tabs and commands in the order you want them, hide or unhide your ribbon, and hide those commands you use less often. Also, you can export or import a customized ribbon.

Right-click on the ribbon and select "Customize the Ribbon" from the menu that appears.

In the Excel Options dialog box, you'll see a list of tabs on the left-hand side. Each tab represents a category of commands that you can add to or remove from the ribbon. For example, you might see tabs such as "Home," "Insert," "Page Layout," and so on.

Here's the related article for your reference:

https://support.microsoft.com/help/00f24ca7-6021-48d3-9514-a31a460ecb31

I hope this information helps. If you have any questions, please let me know and I’ll be glad to assist you further.

Best regards
    Gunasekar N
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

How can I verify my account? - Outlook.com

Die Seite wird geladen...

How can I verify my account? - Similar Threads - How can verify

Forum Datum

How can I have Microsoft unlink my deactivated Business account from my email address which...

How can I have Microsoft unlink my deactivated Business account from my email address which...: Dear Forum,quick explanation of the situation.Time ago, I switched from a M365 business account to a family account. I have been using for both the same email address.the Family account is working...
Microsoft Office 17. Februar 2024

How can I customize my ribbon in Excel?

How can I customize my ribbon in Excel?: How can I customize my ribbon in Excel?
Microsoft Office 7. April 2023

How can I find out my Product Key without a program?

How can I find out my Product Key without a program?: Hi,how can I find out the Product Key for my Windows without downloading a program for that? How can I directly find it in the registry? The instructions on the internet only explain how to find...
Games und Spiele 2. November 2022

How can I make my document changes invisible to others?

How can I make my document changes invisible to others?: Ich habe ein Word 2010-Dokument mit sehr vielen Korrekturen geschrieben. Nach der Fertigstellung sehe ich alle meine Änderungen in roter Schrift, sobald ich das Dokument öffne. Zwar kann ich unter...
Microsoft Office 31. Juli 2018

I can not login to my second account.

I can not login to my second account.: Hello, I have been trying to login to my second account for two days, and it only shows: There's a temporary problem There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you...
Outlook.com 9. April 2018

How can i delete my Account?

How can i delete my Account?: How can i delete my Office 365 Account?
Microsoft Office 26. Januar 2018

How can i delete my Account?

How can i delete my Account?: How can i delete my Office 365 Account?
Microsoft Office 25. Januar 2018
How can I verify my account? solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.