How do I change an email adress in an Outlook contact?

Diskutiere und helfe bei How do I change an email adress in an Outlook contact? im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hi! When I make a typo in the email address how do I correct the email address? For instance I want to type the 't'in the email address but clicking... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von theking2, 22. Januar 2018.

1. theking2
    theking2 Gast

How do I change an email adress in an Outlook contact?

Hi!

When I make a typo in the email address how do I correct the email address? For instance I want to type the 't'in the email address but clicking on the email address marks the whole address and it cannot be modified. Right-clicking brings me to the same window (being called "Open Contact card" or "Edit Outlook Contact)[​IMG]

2. BraeburnJ Win User

"Anzeigen als" bzw. E-Mailadresse kann nicht gelöscht werden

https://askleo.com/how-do-i-use-and-clear-outlook-com-contacts-and-auto-complete-suggestions/

Leider kann man das in Office365 so deaktiveren :-/ Du kannst es eben nur, wie erwähnt, wenn du eine Adresse eintippst den Vorschlag löschen.

LG,

3. BraeburnJ Win User

"Anzeigen als" bzw. E-Mailadresse kann nicht gelöscht werden

https://askleo.com/how-do-i-use-and-clear-outlook-com-contacts-and-auto-complete-suggestions/

Ich hoffe, dass dir der Link hilft!

LG,

4. MobileDeveloperWK Win User

Skype for Bussiness on Mac, Cant add contacts

I have the same problem.

The "add contact" menu item is greyed out.

How do I enable it?
  5. stokla Win User

Sender-Name in Outlook-App (Android) von Yahoo-Adresse

Hi,

thanks for your answer Eniko.
    That is the way how to do for the desktop software.
    I would like to change my Sending-Name in the Outlook Android App, especially for my Yahoo-Account what I connected to the App.

Regards, Klaus
  6. Augustine_E Win User

Wie kann ich bei einer SerienE-Mail die Absenderadresse ändern ?

7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

How do I change an email adress in an Outlook contact? - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

How do I change an email adress in an Outlook contact? - Similar Threads - How change email

Forum Datum

How do I sign in to Microsoft Office

How do I sign in to Microsoft Office: Ich habe 2 Office 2021 Pro Lizenzen und kann mich bei meinem Outlook nicht mehr anmelden.
Outlook.com 3. Dezember 2023

How do I change the instalation destination of products from the microsoft store?

How do I change the instalation destination of products from the microsoft store?: I want to install a game from the Microsot Store. Everytime I try to install it it tells me that my storage is to small. So I want to install it on a diffret drive but how can I change the drive....
Apps 29. Juli 2023

How do I change the instalation destination of products from the microsoft store?

How do I change the instalation destination of products from the microsoft store?: I want to install a game from the Microsot Store. Everytime I try to install it it tells me that my storage is to small. So I want to install it on a diffret drive but how can I change the drive....
Games und Spiele 29. Juli 2023

How do i remove this weird unwanted performance overlay?

How do i remove this weird unwanted performance overlay?: Hello,This is my first question on here, but let's get straight to the point.I was playing some minecraft no, this is not a minecraft question and pressed some buttons I don't know wich ones,...
Apps 18. Juni 2023

How do i fix my broken Connection?

How do i fix my broken Connection?: Well, my PC is kinda bugging out. It says I have no Internet connection but it works perfectly fine. It wouldnt be a big problem if I could use the windows apps like the store, or the...
Apps 18. März 2023

How do i fix my broken Connection?

How do i fix my broken Connection?: Well, my PC is kinda bugging out. It says I have no Internet connection but it works perfectly fine. It wouldnt be a big problem if I could use the windows apps like the store, or the...
Games und Spiele 18. März 2023

How do you change the user name of an email account in Windows Mail?

How do you change the user name of an email account in Windows Mail?: I have the same question as this person, whose question, unfortunately, was never answered. How do you change the user name for a Windows Mail account? As already stated, it is grayed out in the...
Apps 16. Juni 2020
How do I change an email adress in an Outlook contact? solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.