How do you change the default save in Notepad from ANSI to Unicode

Diskutiere und helfe bei How do you change the default save in Notepad from ANSI to Unicode im Bereich Allgemeines im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; A lot of what I need to save has Unicode and my saves are rejected by Notepad. This is irritating. If Notepad can't make the distinction itself, even... Dieses Thema im Forum "Allgemeines" wurde erstellt von EPurcel, 9. Januar 2017.

1. EPurcel
    EPurcel Gast

How do you change the default save in Notepad from ANSI to Unicode

A lot of what I need to save has Unicode and my saves are rejected by Notepad. This is irritating. If Notepad can't make the distinction itself, even though it obviously can identify that ANSI won't save everything, then is there a way to have the default setting in Notepad to be Unicode.

The suggestions for working changes offered in different forums are for XP and haven't worked for me with Win7, because the ShellNew folder is either not present or not visible.

Thanks.

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

How do you change the default save in Notepad from ANSI to Unicode - Allgemeines

Die Seite wird geladen...

How do you change the default save in Notepad from ANSI to Unicode - Similar Threads - How you change

Forum Datum

How to Disable the function for TO-DO in Outlook in Organisation?

How to Disable the function for TO-DO in Outlook in Organisation?: Hello Does Anybody know how to disable the automatic function to open Tasks in TO-Do? Maybe it is good for those which have Exchange-Online but for those not have it, its not usable. So how can i...
Microsoft Office 14. September 2023

How do I change the instalation destination of products from the microsoft store?

How do I change the instalation destination of products from the microsoft store?: I want to install a game from the Microsot Store. Everytime I try to install it it tells me that my storage is to small. So I want to install it on a diffret drive but how can I change the drive....
Apps 29. Juli 2023

How do I change the instalation destination of products from the microsoft store?

How do I change the instalation destination of products from the microsoft store?: I want to install a game from the Microsot Store. Everytime I try to install it it tells me that my storage is to small. So I want to install it on a diffret drive but how can I change the drive....
Games und Spiele 29. Juli 2023

Sharepoint: how can you change the language of the main title in the header?

Sharepoint: how can you change the language of the main title in the header?: Hi,How can you change the language of the main title in the headerin Sharepoint?For all sub-pages there is function "translate" to get a mirrored pages in an other languages, but not for the main...
Microsoft Office 27. Juni 2023

How to change the color of Microsoft Lists header?

How to change the color of Microsoft Lists header?: Dear Community,as mentioned above how can I change the purple color of "NEU" this row for Micrsoft Sharepoint Lists in another one?Thank you in advance!
Microsoft Office 1. Juni 2023

How do you change the user name of an email account in Windows Mail?

How do you change the user name of an email account in Windows Mail?: I have the same question as this person, whose question, unfortunately, was never answered. How do you change the user name for a Windows Mail account? As already stated, it is grayed out in the...
Apps 16. Juni 2020

How to change a Microsoft InfoPath form back to default in a workflow action?

How to change a Microsoft InfoPath form back to default in a workflow action?: Hi all, I am using Microsoft SharePoint and InfoPath (2013 and 2010). I have a request review action in my workflow. I selected Edit Form and customized it with InfoPath. Now I decided to...
Allgemeines 10. Oktober 2016
How do you change the default save in Notepad from ANSI to Unicode solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.