How do you change the user name of an email account in Windows Mail?

Diskutiere und helfe bei How do you change the user name of an email account in Windows Mail? im Bereich Apps im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; I have the same question as this person, whose question, unfortunately, was never answered. How do you change the user name for a Windows Mail account?... Dieses Thema im Forum "Apps" wurde erstellt von Mapfus, 16. Juni 2020.

1. Mapfus
    Mapfus Gast

How do you change the user name of an email account in Windows Mail?

I have the same question as this person, whose question, unfortunately, was never answered. How do you change the user name for a Windows Mail account? As already stated, it is grayed out in the account settings, and doesn't appear in the advanced settings either. Why is this not something you can change, while you can edit everything else? Is the only way to change the user name really to delete the account and add it again under a different user name? Only for the new account to appear at the bottom of your email accounts list, of which you cannot change the order?
    [​IMG]

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

How do you change the user name of an email account in Windows Mail? - Apps

Die Seite wird geladen...

How do you change the user name of an email account in Windows Mail? - Similar Threads - How you change

Forum Datum

How do I change the instalation destination of products from the microsoft store?

How do I change the instalation destination of products from the microsoft store?: I want to install a game from the Microsot Store. Everytime I try to install it it tells me that my storage is to small. So I want to install it on a diffret drive but how can I change the drive....
Apps 29. Juli 2023

How do I change the instalation destination of products from the microsoft store?

How do I change the instalation destination of products from the microsoft store?: I want to install a game from the Microsot Store. Everytime I try to install it it tells me that my storage is to small. So I want to install it on a diffret drive but how can I change the drive....
Games und Spiele 29. Juli 2023

Sharepoint: how can you change the language of the main title in the header?

Sharepoint: how can you change the language of the main title in the header?: Hi,How can you change the language of the main title in the headerin Sharepoint?For all sub-pages there is function "translate" to get a mirrored pages in an other languages, but not for the main...
Microsoft Office 27. Juni 2023

How to change the color of Microsoft Lists header?

How to change the color of Microsoft Lists header?: Dear Community,as mentioned above how can I change the purple color of "NEU" this row for Micrsoft Sharepoint Lists in another one?Thank you in advance!
Microsoft Office 1. Juni 2023

How do I change an email adress in an Outlook contact?

How do I change an email adress in an Outlook contact?: Hi! When I make a typo in the email address how do I correct the email address? For instance I want to type the 't'in the email address but clicking on the email address marks the whole address...
Microsoft Office 22. Januar 2018

How do you change the default save in Notepad from ANSI to Unicode

How do you change the default save in Notepad from ANSI to Unicode: A lot of what I need to save has Unicode and my saves are rejected by Notepad. This is irritating. If Notepad can't make the distinction itself, even though it obviously can identify that ANSI...
Allgemeines 9. Januar 2017

Change the order of

Change the order of: Hello, I am working with Sharepoint 2013 currently and I want to change the order of the fields in which I type in the information for a new item in the list. Does anyone know how to do that?...
Microsoft Office 25. November 2016
How do you change the user name of an email account in Windows Mail? solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.