How to allign an Index nicely ?

Diskutiere und helfe bei How to allign an Index nicely ? im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hello,I have a question.I have an index and some abbreviations are too long.First Issue: The Full descriptions directly start after the abbreviation -... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Hans_RR, 19. Januar 2022.

1. Hans_RR
    Hans_RR Gast

Hello,I have a question.I have an index and some abbreviations are too long.First Issue: The Full descriptions directly start after the abbreviation - which I want to prevent. I want some space between the abbreviation and the full descriptionSecond Issue: The full descriptions go to the next line and start under the abbreviation. I want to prevent this too. I want it to behave like in a table.Abbreviations on the left side - dots dots dots dots dots - Explanation on the right side.Long descriptions should stay with a line break on the right side. I tried with adding "tab stops" and "hanging i

2. Lisa Wilke-Thissen Win User

Hallo,
    <br />in einem deutschsprachigen Forum darfst du durchaus die deutsche Sprache verwenden.
    <br />Offenbar willst du gar keinen Index (Schlüsselwortverzeichnis) erstellen, sondern die Index-Funktionalität für ein Abkürzungsverzeichnis nutzen.
    <br />Da die Formatierung des Index grundsätzlich durch die Formatvorlagen "Index 1" bis "Index 9" bestimmt wird, stellt sich die Frage, ob du zusätzlich zum Abkürzungsverzeichnis noch einen Index erstellst. Dann müsstest du auf jeden Fall dafür sorgen, dass die beiden Verzeichnisse unterschiedliche Formatvorlagen verwenden.
    <br />Soweit ich deine Zielsetzung verstehe, musst du die Formatierung des Abkürzungsverzeichnisses tatsächlich mithilfe von passender Tabstoppposition und dem hängenden Einzug realisieren.
    <br />Viele Grüße
    <br />Lisa
    <br />
  3. Colin Schäfer Win User

Wie kann ich in Visio 2013 Professional Shapes in einem funktionsübergreifenden Flussdiagramm automatisch nummerieren lassen?

Lösung von Fei Xue (Original in diesem Thread:
    http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/office/en-US/ff941cb2-9e27-46f4-9b27-6dfc4c7366c6/visio-2013-how-do-i-get-automatically-numbered-shapes-in-a-crossfunctional-flowchart?forum=officegeneral)

--- schnipp ---

Hi,

According to your description, you want to automatically numbered shapes.

I suggest you select the shapes you wanted numbered and using the code below to numbered the shapes:

Sub autoNumShape()

Dim index As Integer

index = 1

For i = 1 To Application.ActiveWindow.Selection.Count

If TypeOf Application.ActiveWindow.Selection.Item(i) Is Shape Then

Application.ActiveWindow.Selection.Item(i).Text = "PS-" & index & Application.ActiveWindow.Selection.Item(i).Text

index = index + 1

End If

Next i

End Sub
    Screen Shot:

[​IMG]

You can get more detail about Visio Object Model from link below:

Visio Object Model Reference

Best regards

Fei

--- schnapp ---
  4. Andreas Killer Win User

how to User Index, Match or VLOOKUP or even HLOOKUP in merged Cells

i need to get the Highest Scores from Cell BB6 to BD27 which are merged , and after achieving the result i need that how many Balls have been Played to reach this Score , and then if Possible to get the Player Name , can any One help
    At first this is the German forum, the English one is here:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/excel

You missed to specifiy the search criterium for MATCH.

If you have merged cells you have to change the selected cell references to the first column:

G73: =INDEX(AZ6:AZ27,MATCH(F73,BB6:BB27,0))

So the player name is in the same row:

I73: =INDEX(E6:E27,MATCH(F73,BB6:BB27,0))

Andreas.
  5. Karl Timmermans (Out Win User

Ich kann mit Outlook plötzlich meine Gmail-Mails nicht mehr abholen

Wir verwenden einen Übersetzungsdienst, um unsere Benutzer zu unterstützen. Bitte entschuldigen Sie grammatikalische Fehler.
    <br />

Es tut mir leid über das Problem, das Sie mit dem von mir bereitgestellten Link haben, aber ich habe darauf geklickt und er wurde korrekt übersetzt, während der Link, den Sie in Ihren Beitrag aufgenommen haben, dies nicht tut.

In jedem Fall ist dies der Link zum Originalartikel in englischer Sprache, so dass Sie die Übersetzungsfunktion Ihres Browsers verwenden müssen.

Erstellen einer einheitlichen Posteingangsansicht
    https://www.slipstick.com/how-to-outlook/how-to...

Dies ist der Link, den ich ursprünglich für die Google-Übersetzung eingefügt habe

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&...

Ich habe diesen Link vor dem Posten dieser Antwort erneut überprüft und er wurde korrekt übersetzt, daher weiß ich nicht, warum die URL abgeschnitten wurde
  6. Raymond Kalaiyo Win User

Not able to activate microsoft 365 purchased with the new lenovo laptop with windows 11 home

Rasika M, thank you for the feedback.

How did you install Office 365 to your PC?

How did you receive confirmation of this purchase?

That email ID that receive the purchase confirmation, use that email to activate Office or contact Lenovo Germany support to give you directions on how to install and activate the subscription you purchased from them.
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

How to allign an Index nicely ? - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

How to allign an Index nicely ? - Similar Threads - How allign Index

Forum Datum

Index

Index: =WENNB50>0;INDEX$A:$A;VERGLEICHKGRÖSSTE$B:$B;ZEILE;$B:$B;0;1;""Warum ergibt, spielt keine rolle wieviele zeilen in der spalte B gefüllt sind immer die letzten 3 Zeilen in Spalte D den Fehler...
Microsoft Office 19. Februar 2022

ASP.Net client how to connect to server

ASP.Net client how to connect to server: // GET: Store public ActionResult Index{ List<StoreDTO> list = new List<StoreDTO>; using HttpClient client = new HttpClient{ client.BaseAddress = new...
Microsoft Office 3. Februar 2022

How to update office

How to update office: I have a new version of office (365 home) however when I try to install it, my microsoft account displays the old product key and I am unable to change it
Microsoft Office 8. Dezember 2018

How to download

How to download: Hallo, ich würde gerne das für Studenten kostenfreie OFFICE-PAKET nicht nur online nutzen, sondern auch als Desktop-Anwednung offline verwenden. Wie ist mir das möglich? Installieren kann ich...
Microsoft Office 18. September 2018

how to export word document to powerpoint?

how to export word document to powerpoint?: how to export word documents to PowerPoint?, thanks
Microsoft Office 27. Juli 2018

How to, Insider Programm

How to, Insider Programm: Abend, wahrscheinlich ne dumme frage, und eine die schn zich mal gestellt wurde, aber ich finde einfach keine Antwort. Ich habe meinen PC gebraucht mit Win 10 gekauft (d.H. ich habe weder eine...
Windows Insider 22. November 2017

How to Upgrade from Outlook.com to Office365

How to Upgrade from Outlook.com to Office365: I need a simple Upgrade from Outlook.com to the payed Business Plans from Office365, but i cant find a button for this.
Outlook.com 17. Oktober 2016
How to allign an Index nicely ? solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.