How to change a Microsoft InfoPath form back to default in a workflow action?

Diskutiere und helfe bei How to change a Microsoft InfoPath form back to default in a workflow action? im Bereich Allgemeines im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hi all, I am using Microsoft SharePoint and InfoPath (2013 and 2010). I have a request review action in my workflow. I selected Edit Form and... Dieses Thema im Forum "Allgemeines" wurde erstellt von thzu, 10. Oktober 2016.

1. thzu
    thzu Gast

How to change a Microsoft InfoPath form back to default in a workflow action?

Hi all,

I am using Microsoft SharePoint and InfoPath (2013 and 2010).

I have a request review action in my workflow. I selected Edit Form and customized it with InfoPath.

Now I decided to change it back to the default SharePoint form. I changed Form Type to default and Task Content Type to Nintex Workflow task.

When I open the form from the Mail the browser openes and I get the error

This form cannot be opened in a Web browser. To open this form, use Microsoft InfoPath.

Ideas?

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

How to change a Microsoft InfoPath form back to default in a workflow action? - Allgemeines

Die Seite wird geladen...

How to change a Microsoft InfoPath form back to default in a workflow action? - Similar Threads - How change Microsoft

Forum Datum

How to create a short link to a document on Sharepoint?

How to create a short link to a document on Sharepoint?: We need a way to put short links to further reading documents on our PRINTED One-Pagers, Internal Bulletins and Executive Summaries.How is anyone, let alone an executive, going to be able to TYPE...
Microsoft Office 9. Januar 2024

How to Remove a Password From a PDF File

How to Remove a Password From a PDF File: The issue is being experienced by a large number of other people. The PDF document is frequently impossible for users to copy, print, or edit. Since password-protected PDFs must be unlocked in...
Software 4. August 2023

How to change a "work/school" account to "personal"

How to change a "work/school" account to "personal": Hi,I've been trying to link my personal Microsoft account to my corporate Microsoft Learn profile, but it keeps saying it's a work/school account, which is wrong.I don't remember ever being asked...
Microsoft Office 10. Juni 2023

How to merge cells in a table on a communication site in SharePoint?

How to merge cells in a table on a communication site in SharePoint?: How do I merge cells in an existing table on a communication site in SharePoint? I can't find this option within the tools provided. Is there a work-around?Thank you so much!Best,Nina
Microsoft Office 8. Dezember 2022

How to connect a shared mailbox without user

How to connect a shared mailbox without user: I want to reconnect a shared mailbox in exchange admin center.In our organiszation a shared mailbox isnt linked to a user.When I click on reconnect it forces me to link the mailbox to an existant...
Microsoft Office 8. Juli 2022

How to hide a channel permanently

How to hide a channel permanently: I created a new Team and copied all content from an existing channel into this new structure. This "old" channel is still visible and should not be used anymore. I don´t want to delete this...
Microsoft Office 30. Juli 2019

How to add a file from SharePoint Online to a Yammer Group message

How to add a file from SharePoint Online to a Yammer Group message: I have set-up a SharePoint Online site and a Yammer Group. The Yammer feed is displayed on the SharePoint page. How can I now in Yammer create a message and add a file from SharePoint Documents?...
Microsoft Office 16. Oktober 2017
How to change a Microsoft InfoPath form back to default in a workflow action? solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.