How to change a "work/school" account to "personal"

Diskutiere und helfe bei How to change a "work/school" account to "personal" im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hi,I've been trying to link my personal Microsoft account to my corporate Microsoft Learn profile, but it keeps saying it's a work/school account,... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von nonoyob, 10. Juni 2023.

1. nonoyob
    nonoyob Gast

Hi,I've been trying to link my personal Microsoft account to my corporate Microsoft Learn profile, but it keeps saying it's a work/school account, which is wrong.I don't remember ever being asked for an account type, when registering my account back in the day and I can't find a setting to change this.So, how can I change my account to personal?Does this even matter, say: is there a difference in functionality for me, the account being a "work/school account"?I just want my learning achievements to be visible in my personal account.Please don't just tell me to open a new MS account for persona

2. Raymond Kalaiyo Win User

Transfer OneNote materials from an institution's MS 365 to a private MS 365 account

Hello Jonathan B,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I am a Microsoft 365 user just like you. I hope you are doing well?

I understand you are inquiring about how to transfer your school OneNote files from your school account to your personal account.

Yes, you can copy notes/materials from your school account to your personal account.

1. Open the OneNote app.

2. Navigate to the notebook with the notes you'd like to copy over.

3. Right-click on the page that you want to copy, then select Move/Copy from the pop-up menu.

4. Choose the section where you want to copy, then select Copy.

5. Navigate to your personal account's notebook to view the copy of that page.

6. Repeat the steps above for any pages you want to copy into your personal account.

Find link from Microsoft for guidance on how to copy your school note to your personal OneNote:

https://support.microsoft.com/article/deb62dce-c441-41b0-b2fc-fccd3cc99c1b

Please try these steps I have provided and let me know if you need more assistance.

Give back to the Community, Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.

Warm Regards

<br />
  3. DaraM72 Win User

Outlook 2016 synchronisiert Imap Ordner fehlerhaft

@Windowsuser2013 This is not really my area of knowledge. I think it would depend on your scenario. Are you using Office at home or in work?

If you are in work then you would need to talk to your IT admin. The page I linked above says this "To switch update channels, you can use the Office Deployment Tool or Group Policy." Your IT guys would need to do that.

This page goes into some detail on the various channels and how to change them (English only).

https://www.msoutlook.info/question/office-update-channels

If you are a home user you might be able to change it via this page and some option available after that. I can't test it here as I only have a work account and am on vacation.

https://stores.office.com/myaccount/home.aspx

If you succeed in changing could you let me know how you did it please?
  4. RH_660 Win User

Ich habe doch gar kein Geschäfts- oder Schulkonto!

Hallo Georgi T.,

ich habe auch das Problem, dass ich bei der Anmeldung bei meinem persönlichen Konto ein "Geschäfts- oder Schulkonto" vorgeschlagen bekomme.

Wenn ich dann versuche mich mit meiner gmx.de Adresse anzumelden, dann schlägt das mit der Fehlermeldung "This doesn't look like a work or school email. You can't sign in here with a personal account. Use your work or school account instead." fehl.

Was ja auch einleuchtet, nur kann ich mich nicht einloggen, um das Geschäftskonto zu entfernen.

Könntest du für mich das mit dieser Emailadresse verküpfte
    Geschäftskonto löschen?

Mein Persönliches Konto möchte ich gerne behalten.
  5. Mark Embestro Win User

Outlook 2016 promts for Microsoft login

Hi, my name is Mark. a fellow Outlook User and Independent Advisor

See if this information helps you out.

-Try to clear the credentials in cred manager

- Navigate to the “Accounts” section of the Settings app and navigate to the “Access work or school” page.

- Click the account you want to unlink and press the “Disconnect” button.

- Follow the prompts to complete the account removal process.

- Restart your computer

- Launch Outlook (It will ask you to login and enter your password)

See if it helps, hoping it does,
  6. Marc A. Mueller Win User

Office Lizenz aktivieren mit eigener Maildomain

Ich vermute es liegt bei euch auch daran:

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/enterprisemobility/2016/09/15/cleaning-up-the-azure-ad-and-microsoft-account-overlap/

„Starting today, we’re blocking the ability to create a new personal Microsoft account using a work/school email address, when the email domain is configured in Azure AD.

What does this mean? If your organization uses Office 365 or other business services from Microsoft that rely on Azure AD, and if you’ve added a domain name to your Azure AD tenant, users will no longer be able to create a new
    personal Microsoft account using an email address in your domain.

This sign-up block has been running in limited Preview for a hand full of organizations and is now active for all domains names that are configured (DNS-verified) in Azure AD. No action is necessary to enable the block.”
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
  8. JoWee
    JoWee Member

Online learning is more functional. In the past, if you didn't like the teacher or whatever, it took a lot of fiddling around to find a new school, change teachers and all that. By learning online here https://promova.com/app/english-language-learning-app, especially through various apps, there is basically no such problem. Self-learning has many advantages in this regard.

9. Raymond Kalaiyo Win User

Transfer OneNote materials from an institution's MS 365 to a private MS 365 account

Hello Jonathan B,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I am a Microsoft 365 user just like you. I hope you are doing well?

I understand you are inquiring about how to transfer your school OneNote files from your school account to your personal account.

Yes, you can copy notes/materials from your school account to your personal account.

1. Open the OneNote app.

2. Navigate to the notebook with the notes you'd like to copy over.

3. Right-click on the page that you want to copy, then select Move/Copy from the pop-up menu.

4. Choose the section where you want to copy, then select Copy.

5. Navigate to your personal account's notebook to view the copy of that page.

6. Repeat the steps above for any pages you want to copy into your personal account.

Find link from Microsoft for guidance on how to copy your school note to your personal OneNote:

https://support.microsoft.com/article/deb62dce-c441-41b0-b2fc-fccd3cc99c1b

Please try these steps I have provided and let me know if you need more assistance.

Give back to the Community, Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.

Warm Regards

<br />
  10. DaraM72 Win User

Outlook 2016 synchronisiert Imap Ordner fehlerhaft

@Windowsuser2013 This is not really my area of knowledge. I think it would depend on your scenario. Are you using Office at home or in work?

If you are in work then you would need to talk to your IT admin. The page I linked above says this "To switch update channels, you can use the Office Deployment Tool or Group Policy." Your IT guys would need to do that.

This page goes into some detail on the various channels and how to change them (English only).

https://www.msoutlook.info/question/office-update-channels

If you are a home user you might be able to change it via this page and some option available after that. I can't test it here as I only have a work account and am on vacation.

https://stores.office.com/myaccount/home.aspx

If you succeed in changing could you let me know how you did it please?
  11. RH_660 Win User

Ich habe doch gar kein Geschäfts- oder Schulkonto!

Hallo Georgi T.,

ich habe auch das Problem, dass ich bei der Anmeldung bei meinem persönlichen Konto ein "Geschäfts- oder Schulkonto" vorgeschlagen bekomme.

Wenn ich dann versuche mich mit meiner gmx.de Adresse anzumelden, dann schlägt das mit der Fehlermeldung "This doesn't look like a work or school email. You can't sign in here with a personal account. Use your work or school account instead." fehl.

Was ja auch einleuchtet, nur kann ich mich nicht einloggen, um das Geschäftskonto zu entfernen.

Könntest du für mich das mit dieser Emailadresse verküpfte
    Geschäftskonto löschen?

Mein Persönliches Konto möchte ich gerne behalten.
  12. Mark Embestro Win User

Outlook 2016 promts for Microsoft login

Hi, my name is Mark. a fellow Outlook User and Independent Advisor

See if this information helps you out.

-Try to clear the credentials in cred manager

- Navigate to the “Accounts” section of the Settings app and navigate to the “Access work or school” page.

- Click the account you want to unlink and press the “Disconnect” button.

- Follow the prompts to complete the account removal process.

- Restart your computer

- Launch Outlook (It will ask you to login and enter your password)

See if it helps, hoping it does,
  13. Marc A. Mueller Win User

Office Lizenz aktivieren mit eigener Maildomain

Ich vermute es liegt bei euch auch daran:

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/enterprisemobility/2016/09/15/cleaning-up-the-azure-ad-and-microsoft-account-overlap/

„Starting today, we’re blocking the ability to create a new personal Microsoft account using a work/school email address, when the email domain is configured in Azure AD.

What does this mean? If your organization uses Office 365 or other business services from Microsoft that rely on Azure AD, and if you’ve added a domain name to your Azure AD tenant, users will no longer be able to create a new
    personal Microsoft account using an email address in your domain.

This sign-up block has been running in limited Preview for a hand full of organizations and is now active for all domains names that are configured (DNS-verified) in Azure AD. No action is necessary to enable the block.”
Thema:

How to change a "work/school" account to "personal" - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

How to change a "work/school" account to "personal" - Similar Threads - How change work

Forum Datum

how to Reactivate an Hotmail account.

how to Reactivate an Hotmail account.: need some help to solve my issue.a few days before i got hacked from some weirdo ,who changed all my logins .here is the thing who i need help.i had to disable my account and now says MSN my...
Apps 24. Juni 2024

how to Reactivate an Hotmail account.

how to Reactivate an Hotmail account.: need some help to solve my issue.a few days before i got hacked from some weirdo ,who changed all my logins .here is the thing who i need help.i had to disable my account and now says MSN my...
Games und Spiele 24. Juni 2024

Copilot with a private account linked to a school account: a problem?

Copilot with a private account linked to a school account: a problem?: I have a private Microsoft account which is linked to my student Microsoft account where I have a student license for Office 365. With my private account I purchased the new Copilot subscription....
Microsoft Office 7. Februar 2024

"work and school account" entfernen?"

"work and school account" entfernen?": Unser Sohn hat unseren PC verwendet, um Mails von seiner Microsoft - E-Mailadresse abzurufen Studenten-Account. Er hat dann seine Mailadresse wieder aus Outlook gelöscht und nun hat unser Profl...
Outlook.com 8. Oktober 2023

How to Change Voicemail on iPhone?

How to Change Voicemail on iPhone?: If you are wondering how to change voicemail on an iphone then you landed on the right place. Below are the instructions to change the voicemail on iphone. Open your phone App and tap on...
Allgemeines 13. Juli 2023

How to hide a channel permanently

How to hide a channel permanently: I created a new Team and copied all content from an existing channel into this new structure. This "old" channel is still visible and should not be used anymore. I don´t want to delete this...
Microsoft Office 30. Juli 2019

How to change a Microsoft InfoPath form back to default in a workflow action?

How to change a Microsoft InfoPath form back to default in a workflow action?: Hi all, I am using Microsoft SharePoint and InfoPath (2013 and 2010). I have a request review action in my workflow. I selected Edit Form and customized it with InfoPath. Now I decided to...
Allgemeines 10. Oktober 2016
How to change a "work/school" account to "personal" solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.