How to change the color of Microsoft Lists header?

Diskutiere und helfe bei How to change the color of Microsoft Lists header? im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Dear Community,as mentioned above how can I change the purple color of "NEU" this row for Micrsoft Sharepoint Lists in another one?Thank you in advance! Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Capek Matthias, 1. Juni 2023.

1. How to change the color of Microsoft Lists header?

Dear Community,as mentioned above how can I change the purple color of "NEU" this row for Micrsoft Sharepoint Lists in another one?Thank you in advance!

2. Augustine_E Win User

Heveroheben-> Farbe ändern geht das?

Hallo Shymaa,

lass mich versuchen dir zu helfen.

In diesem englischsprachigen Forum findest du eine Lösung für dieses Problem:
    How to change the highlight color
    . Wenn diese Lösung nicht hilft, suche bitte in unserem

TecNet-Forum
    nach Hilfe. Meine Kollegen dort werden dich weiter unterstützen.

Wenn du noch Fragen hast, stehen wir dir gerne zur Verfügung.

LG

AEG
  3. sene1 Win User

Schrift Farbe und layout Sway

All options related to fonts and colors can be accessed by clicking Design, then Styles, and then Customize. If you have any questions about what the different options do, feel free to respond and I can answer.

Jason
    Hey Jason thanks for your help

I know about the three options but my problem is, i want to change, for example, only the color of the title. how i can modify the design specific for that part of my sway i want.
  4. G.O.Tuhls Win User

Change the color of the numbers in the footnotes

Da Du im deutschsprachigen Forum fragst, antworte ich auf Deutsch.
    Es gibt eine Formatvorlage "Fußnotenzeichen". Wenn Du diese in der Formatvorlagenliste rechtsklickst und "Ändern" aufrufst, kannst Du die Farbe im Formatvorlagen-Dialog ändern.
    Gruß
    G. O.
  5. Andreas Killer Win User

Versionsverlauf meiner Excel- Mappe deaktivieren

6. Lisa Wilke-Thissen Win User

Mehrere Word-Formeln per Makro in Text konvertieren

7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

How to change the color of Microsoft Lists header? - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

How to change the color of Microsoft Lists header? - Similar Threads - How change the

Forum Datum

How to change the mistakenly entered wrong Date of birth ? child account because he...

How to change the mistakenly entered wrong Date of birth ? child account because he...: I even didn't know, that my nephew entered a wrong date. Maybe you find a proper way to get my information in minutes instead of weaks.This way Linux is less time consuming in the meantime. Just...
Games und Spiele 26. Dezember 2023

How do I change the instalation destination of products from the microsoft store?

How do I change the instalation destination of products from the microsoft store?: I want to install a game from the Microsot Store. Everytime I try to install it it tells me that my storage is to small. So I want to install it on a diffret drive but how can I change the drive....
Apps 29. Juli 2023

How do I change the instalation destination of products from the microsoft store?

How do I change the instalation destination of products from the microsoft store?: I want to install a game from the Microsot Store. Everytime I try to install it it tells me that my storage is to small. So I want to install it on a diffret drive but how can I change the drive....
Games und Spiele 29. Juli 2023

How to Change Voicemail on iPhone?

How to Change Voicemail on iPhone?: If you are wondering how to change voicemail on an iphone then you landed on the right place. Below are the instructions to change the voicemail on iphone. Open your phone App and tap on...
Allgemeines 13. Juli 2023

Sharepoint: how can you change the language of the main title in the header?

Sharepoint: how can you change the language of the main title in the header?: Hi,How can you change the language of the main title in the headerin Sharepoint?For all sub-pages there is function "translate" to get a mirrored pages in an other languages, but not for the main...
Microsoft Office 27. Juni 2023

Change the color of the numbers in the footnotes

Change the color of the numbers in the footnotes: I'd like to change the color of the numbers in the footnote but I can't find the option to do so.
Microsoft Office 25. Oktober 2022

Change the order of

Change the order of: Hello, I am working with Sharepoint 2013 currently and I want to change the order of the fields in which I type in the information for a new item in the list. Does anyone know how to do that?...
Microsoft Office 25. November 2016
How to change the color of Microsoft Lists header? solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.