How to change the mistakenly entered wrong Date of birth ? child account because he...

Diskutiere und helfe bei How to change the mistakenly entered wrong Date of birth ? child account because he... im Bereich Games und Spiele im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; I even didn't know, that my nephew entered a wrong date. Maybe you find a proper way to get my information in minutes instead of weaks.This way Linux... Dieses Thema im Forum "Games und Spiele" wurde erstellt von Vivika_114, 26. Dezember 2023.

1. Vivika_114
    Vivika_114 Gast

How to change the mistakenly entered wrong Date of birth ? child account because he...

I even didn't know, that my nephew entered a wrong date. Maybe you find a proper way to get my information in minutes instead of weaks.This way Linux is less time consuming in the meantime. Just because microsoft is still going for more issues, than solutions.Just to squeeze more personal information from constructed hurdles.BTW. The common 10 year old is able to create an account for a real person.As long as the person has no MS Account it will work.With this account can be played whatever the child likes e.g. on its own tablet.Maybe too smart.regards

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

How to change the mistakenly entered wrong Date of birth ? child account because he... - Games und Spiele

Die Seite wird geladen...

How to change the mistakenly entered wrong Date of birth ? child account because he... - Similar Threads - How change the

Forum Datum

How to delete an outlook.com account of a family member child without having access to account?

How to delete an outlook.com account of a family member child without having access to account?: An outlook.com account of our child is locked, not membering the valid password and the restore process for account is not successful.Several times tried using the recovery process, but any reply...
Outlook.com 12. Februar 2024

How to change the mistakenly entered wrong Date of birth ? child account because he...: I even didn't know, that my nephew entered a wrong date. Maybe you find a proper way to get my information in minutes instead of weaks.This way Linux is less time consuming in the meantime. Just...
Apps 26. Dezember 2023

How to change a "work/school" account to "personal"

How to change a "work/school" account to "personal": Hi,I've been trying to link my personal Microsoft account to my corporate Microsoft Learn profile, but it keeps saying it's a work/school account, which is wrong.I don't remember ever being asked...
Microsoft Office 10. Juni 2023

How to change the color of Microsoft Lists header?

How to change the color of Microsoft Lists header?: Dear Community,as mentioned above how can I change the purple color of "NEU" this row for Micrsoft Sharepoint Lists in another one?Thank you in advance!
Microsoft Office 1. Juni 2023

Change the color of the numbers in the footnotes

Change the color of the numbers in the footnotes: I'd like to change the color of the numbers in the footnote but I can't find the option to do so.
Microsoft Office 25. Oktober 2022

How do you change the user name of an email account in Windows Mail?

How do you change the user name of an email account in Windows Mail?: I have the same question as this person, whose question, unfortunately, was never answered. How do you change the user name for a Windows Mail account? As already stated, it is grayed out in the...
Apps 16. Juni 2020

Change the order of

Change the order of: Hello, I am working with Sharepoint 2013 currently and I want to change the order of the fields in which I type in the information for a new item in the list. Does anyone know how to do that?...
Microsoft Office 25. November 2016
How to change the mistakenly entered wrong Date of birth ? child account because he... solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.