How to connect a shared mailbox without user

Diskutiere und helfe bei How to connect a shared mailbox without user im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; I want to reconnect a shared mailbox in exchange admin center.In our organiszation a shared mailbox isnt linked to a user.When I click on reconnect it... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Andre_39, 8. Juli 2022.

1. Andre_39
    Andre_39 Gast

How to connect a shared mailbox without user

I want to reconnect a shared mailbox in exchange admin center.In our organiszation a shared mailbox isnt linked to a user.When I click on reconnect it forces me to link the mailbox to an existant user.How do I reconnect the mailbox without linking it to a user?Kind regardsAndre

2. Bjoern Buerke Win User

Shared Mailbox ( Team Mailbox) sind nicht in Sync

Hallo Zusammen,

ich habe eine Shared mailbox die von 2 Usern genutzt wird. Beide haben zugriff doch die Mailbox ist nicht in Sync. Die Inbox von User A hat 2 Elemente und alle anderen Elemente sind in Untermappen geordnet / wegsortiert. User B hat beim Aufruf derselben
    mailbox 305 ungelesene Elemente und die untermappen von user A sind nicht immer up to date. Dieses verhalten ist nicht gerade das was ich mir von einer shared mailbox verspreche. Sie sollte immer auf den gleichen stand sein. Wenn eine Email von User A wegsortiert
    wird sollte dies sich auch bei User B wiederspiegeln. Wie kann ich dieses Problem lösen was kann ich tun damit beide immer auf den neuesten stand sind und sehen können wen einer eine Email wegsortiert/liest.

Ich wäre über hilfe oder Anregung sehr dankbar
  3. Galin Karlovv Win User

MS365 - Sperrung eines Nutzers Auswirkung auf Zugriffsberechtigung bzgl. anderer Mails

Hallo Chris,

Die Postfach Delegierung soll bei einem anderen Administrator unterprochen werden. Mehr Details findest du im Artikel.

Mit freundlichen GrüssenGalin Karlov Microsoft Support Engineer
  4. Georgi T. Win User

Outlook Vertretungspostfächer lassen sich nicht löschen

Hallo Jennifer,

Leider gibt es nur diesen Weg, wie hier im Artikel "How to remove automapping
    for a shared mailbox in Office 365
    ".

Da aber Office 365 ständig weiterentwickelt wird, kannst du deine Meinung und Vorschläge darüber kannst du den Entwicklern

hier mitteilen
    . Möglicherweise wird die von dir gewünschte Option/Funktion in Zukunft implementiert.

Bedanke mich für dein Verständnis.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Georgi Taskov

Microsoft Office 365 Support Engineer
  5. simonstauber.bbag.ch Win User

Informationsspeicher-ID Fehler

Hallo Christian

Folgendes wurde uns vom Vodafone Support geschrieben:

PowerShell Lösung:

Looks like UI error. Have you tried creating the rules via PowerShell? You can use the New-InboxRule cmdlet: technet.microsoft.com/.../dd335170(v=exchg.150).aspx

You can also create them via Outlook, by configuring the shared mailbox as additional account. If you need help with doing that, follow these steps: www.michev.info/.../How-to-add-a-shared-mailbox-as-additional-account-in-Outlook

From our side we tried to do it from our side but we need 1 of the shared mailbox users credentials to be able to apply the rule.

Here example for the PS command: new-inboxrule -name "Spam Move" -mailbox "ctobio" -MoveToFolder 'Junk E-Mail' -SubjectContainsWords "[Spam:" -StopProcessingRules $true

UI Lösung:

If you get "The Store ID provided isn't an ID of an item." when making a rule or autoreply on a shared mailbox in the outlook web interface (OWA) then you must scroll down to the choice Options -> OTHER and choose "Go to the earlier version" to make and
    edit your rules and autoreply settings.

The updated user interface has a bug that saves your rules under your personal account and not the shared mailbox you have opened. The Store ID of the object (mailbox folder) is not valid on your personal account resulting in the error. If you made a rule
    with something valid for your personal account like set the message as read, or change the category then it would have saved without the error but you will find it saves it in your personal account and not the shared mailbox so it actually will not work as
    intended.
  6. Wolf Spohr Win User

Erinnerung des Kalenders eines freigeschaltenen Postfachs

Guten Tag,
    <br />Ich nehme an Du meinst ein geteiltes Postfach?
    <br />How to make Rule to get notification for Shared Mailbox on Outlook 2013 (microsoft.com)
    <br />Benutzer- oder Raumpostfach kann keine Berechtigungen hinzufügen - Exchange | Microsoft Docs
    <br />Bitte schaue Dir hier die Lösung an.
    <br />Leider liegt mir die nur in Englisch vor.
    <br />Freue mich auf Deine Rückmeldung
    <br />Mit freundlichem Gruß
    <br />Wolf Fabian Spohr
    <br />Microsoft office 365 Business Support
    <br />

<br />
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

How to connect a shared mailbox without user - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

How to connect a shared mailbox without user - Similar Threads - How connect shared

Forum Datum

How to Display a Shared Mailbox under a Separate Mailbox in Outlook Client Instead of...

How to Display a Shared Mailbox under a Separate Mailbox in Outlook Client Instead of...: Hi,I've noticed that in some Outlook clients, the shared mailboxes suddenly only appear under 'Shared with Me' see attached screenshot. For better organization, users would prefer to have the...
Outlook.com 29. August 2023

How to restrict forwarding email based on subject in a shared mailbox

How to restrict forwarding email based on subject in a shared mailbox: Dear Community I need your support to know if it is possible to restrict forwarding emails based on their subject:The situation is:Emails are sent to a shared mailbox user can forward any email...
Outlook.com 14. Februar 2023

ASP.Net client how to connect to server

ASP.Net client how to connect to server: // GET: Store public ActionResult Index{ List<StoreDTO> list = new List<StoreDTO>; using HttpClient client = new HttpClient{ client.BaseAddress = new...
Microsoft Office 3. Februar 2022

How to publish sharepoint without cdn

How to publish sharepoint without cdn: I want to publish my sharepoint site without activating a cdn.Ive read that I can save my sharepoint site in a documentlibrary in sharepoint itself.How does it work?
Microsoft Office 8. Dezember 2021

How to protect my account without having a smartphone?

How to protect my account without having a smartphone?: I set up an account for my test environment and now it is being blocked unless I download some authenticator app via a smart phone.I don't have a smart phone and can't click on the second option...
Microsoft Office 2. September 2021

Can't connect to Online Exchange mailbox

Can't connect to Online Exchange mailbox: We have an employee who suddently can't connect to his exchange online mailbox.He gets an unspecific error massage now. Even switching to a different machine doesn't resolve the problem.Outlook...
Microsoft Office 18. Mai 2021

Shared Mailbox - How to: Regel einrichten "Send full Copy"

Shared Mailbox - How to: Regel einrichten "Send full Copy": Hallo, liebe Wissende, seit zwei Wochen wird auf meiner Arbeit Outlook 2013 verwendet. Vorher waren wir jahrelang Nutzer von IBMs Lotus Notes. Einige Mailbox-Datenbanken wurden jetzt zu...
Microsoft Office 22. Februar 2018
How to connect a shared mailbox without user solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.