How to connect Wix email to my private Outlook account

Diskutiere und helfe bei How to connect Wix email to my private Outlook account im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hello,I need your help. How do I connect my Wix business email to my private Outlook account?Thank you! Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von VerenaS89, 22. Februar 2022.

1. VerenaS89
    VerenaS89 Gast

How to connect Wix email to my private Outlook account

Hello,I need your help. How do I connect my Wix business email to my private Outlook account?Thank you!

2. stokla Win User

Sender-Name in Outlook-App (Android) von Yahoo-Adresse

Hi,

thanks for your answer Eniko.
    That is the way how to do for the desktop software.
    I would like to change my Sending-Name in the Outlook Android App, especially for my Yahoo-Account what I connected to the App.

Regards, Klaus
  3. WolfgangTichy Win User

Office für iOS: kann Open-XML Dokumente nicht öffnen (normale Word docx Dokumente!!)

noch als Zusatzinfo:

Additional info:

I ran the following test:

I took a .docx file I created on my office PC which was stored on our server and saved it locally to my PC harddrive. I then save a copy as .doc as well. Then I emailed both files to my office Outlook account AND my iCloud account (with one email).

BOTH files did NOT open from my Outlook account and BOTH files just opened fine from my iCloud account.

I then forwarded the email from my Outlook account to my iCloud account and now BOTH files did NOT open anymore.

So it seems that my Outlook account (Exchange server) corrupts the files.

Can that be?

best regards

Wolfgang
  4. TillBrinkmann1 Win User

mehrere Email Konten in Outlook einrichten

Hi Karl,

maybe it helps, if I switch to English.

I tried your suggestion with the profile, unfortunitly this did not solve the issue at least not in a first step....

Some additional remarks, what I tried (after your suggestion; my outlook is german installation, so I hope the English terms used here do match to the english version of outlook)

Starting situation: Outlook is installed, first profile (email account configured; my @outlook.com account

Now I want to create a second account:

Step1: Open Outlook, File --> Add Account --> pop up appears --> enter email address (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***); flag for advanced configuration / addional settings flagged --> click connect

step2: Dialog extended setup: I chose IMAP

step3: enter password (checked it 100 times ;-) --> connect / next

interims result: Outlook starts to setup the account (I can see it already appearing in the backround of the dialog, but after the procedure no folders are below...; a test message got sent to my gmx account

BUT Pop-up appears after a while stating that something went wrong and offers 3 Options:

- Not *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***?

- Change account settings?

- contact Support

I chose no 2 to check the server data that Outlook used.

step 4: According to my mail provider (GMX) these are the correct server data:

IMAP: imap.gmx.net, Port 993; Encryption: SSL

SMTP: mail.gmx.net, Port 587 Encryption STARTTLS,
    TLS

https://hilfe.gmx.net//pop-imap/einrichtung-mailprogramm-scheitert.html#faqlink_help_pop-imap

All this did not help.

Solution:

I had to remove all mail profiles and start from scratch. After each mail account I added to Outlook I had to restart Outlook to add
    the second and at the end my 3rd account.

But now everything is fine.

Thanks for the hint with the profiles.. that was the key..

regards, Till
  5. LeSeule Win User

[HOTMAIL][HACKER] Alias gelöscht wegen Hackerangriff und nun empfange ich auch keine EMails mehr ...

Hi Greg,
    <br />if I just can create a new account with another address, how should I receive then the email of my old hotmaill address? Thats the point I need to know ...
    <br />
  6. Humpatz Win User

Fehlermeldung: "Ihr OneDrive-Ordner kann nicht am ausgewählten Speicherort erstellt werden."

Just noticed that OneDrive has been silently updated today, version is 19.192.0926.0012

Currently I'm not even able to log in to my OneDrive account, after entering my email address the logon window appears again and again.
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

How to connect Wix email to my private Outlook account - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

How to connect Wix email to my private Outlook account - Similar Threads - How connect Wix

Forum Datum

How do I go Ad-free? Cannot connect new Outlook to my Microsoft account

How do I go Ad-free? Cannot connect new Outlook to my Microsoft account: Hey, I want to go ad-free in the new Outlook App. I already have Microsoft 365. I have paid €69 twice via Paypal once accidentally from the app when I thought it would stop me and recognise I...
Outlook.com 6. Februar 2024

cant access to my old emails in my Hotmail account

cant access to my old emails in my Hotmail account: I can't access my old emails in my Hotmail account, and it only shows what I sent.
Outlook.com 28. Januar 2024

ASP.Net client how to connect to server

ASP.Net client how to connect to server: // GET: Store public ActionResult Index{ List<StoreDTO> list = new List<StoreDTO>; using HttpClient client = new HttpClient{ client.BaseAddress = new...
Microsoft Office 3. Februar 2022

Minecraft cant connect to my MIcrosoft store account

Minecraft cant connect to my MIcrosoft store account: hello there, I purchased minecraft for some days and im not able to connect it with my microsoft store account. what means i have to play offline all day long. is there someone who can tell me...
Games und Spiele 23. Juni 2020

How to Activate my Hotmail Account?

How to Activate my Hotmail Account?: Click Create an account. It's a link in the top-right side of the page. Create your email address. Enter a password. ... Uncheck the "Send me promotional emails from Microsoft" box. ... Click...
Outlook.com 16. Mai 2019

How to find/to get my Licencekey for Office

How to find/to get my Licencekey for Office: Hi, after a new setup of my PC, I tried to install and restart MS-Office again. But I don't know how to get my licence key to acticate the complete software. Where can I find or get this key? Many...
Microsoft Office 20. September 2018

Hotmail - Connect to multiple hotmail accounts

Hotmail - Connect to multiple hotmail accounts: multiple hotmail accounts Want to setup multiple e-mail accounts using Microsoft hotmail How ? how i check all message from different hotmail account only from one Email
Outlook.com 21. Januar 2017
How to connect Wix email to my private Outlook account solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.