How to delete an outlook.com account of a family member child without having access to account?

Diskutiere und helfe bei How to delete an outlook.com account of a family member child without having access to account? im Bereich Outlook.com im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; An outlook.com account of our child is locked, not membering the valid password and the restore process for account is not successful.Several times... Dieses Thema im Forum "Outlook.com" wurde erstellt von JürgenMayershofer, 12. Februar 2024.

1. How to delete an outlook.com account of a family member child without having access to account?

An outlook.com account of our child is locked, not membering the valid password and the restore process for account is not successful.Several times tried using the recovery process, but any reply will be refused with "not enough valid answers".So i´d like to delete the account finally.Using family management shows no option.A formerly used mobile number for receiving a code is not longer existing quit since years.What to do?Thanks, J

2. FlexComZentrale Win User

Email Weiterleitung

Wenn Sie portal.office365.com meinen, dann ja.

Hier habe ich aber keine Einstellungsmöglichkeiten zu einer Weiterleitung finden können....

Oder es kommt folgende Nachricht. (wenn ich mich im portal unter dieser Email eingeloggt habe!)

:-(

You're not a member of this shared mailbox

To access zentrale@..., you need to sign in with an account that's a member of the shared mailbox. Learn more about shared mailboxes.

Click here to sign out.

More details...

Refresh the page

Ich finde es einfache nicht .... :=|

Haben Sie nocha andere Ideen?
  3. Dan Hint Win User

How to protect my account without having a smartphone?

Ich habe einen Weg gefunden - nennt sich W i n A u t h :)
    <br />
  4. Galin Karlovv Win User

Hallo Dan,
    <br />Du hast im deutschen Community Forum geschrieben und ich kann nur auf Deutsch beantworten.
    <br />Die 2 Faktor Authentifizierung ist von Microsoft empfehlenswert zu verwenden und man braucht Smartphone zu haben. Es gibt keine Option diese VErifizierungsmethode ohne Smartphone zu verwenden.
    <br />Mit freundlichen Grüssen
    <br />Galin Karlov
    <br />Microsoft Support Engineer.
    <br />
  5. Melsner... Win User

Kalender Events nicht löschbar

Hi,

Nein, der Familienkalender ist der uns neu aufgezwungene "Family calendar".

Zitat aus der Mail:

“As part of your Microsoft family benefits, we’ve created a new Family calendar for you and your family members. With the shared Family calendar, any member of your family can
     see and schedule events or appointments. No matter what device or OS you use, you can access the family calendar by signing in to Outlook.com with your Microsoft account. Everyone in your family already has access to your family calendar, so start simplifying
     your family’s schedules now!”
    Nein, es ist kein Synchronisationsproblem. da der Kalender leer war als er auftauchte.
    Erst nachdem ich die Daten hinein importiert habe, habe ich feststellen müssen, dass ich diese nicht mehr ändern/löschen kann.

Events des Familienkalender lassen sich weder mit Outlook, Outlook.com, Kalender für Windows 10, Windows Phone 7.5 und auch nicht mit Windows 10 Mobile löschen.

Könnt ihr bitte einfach den ganzen Familien Kalender von mir zurücksetzten?

Danke+Gruss
  6. Karsten G. Win User

Microsoft 365 Personal - wie Outlook Desktop und Web App synchronisieren?

Many thanks for your quick response, Diane!
    <br />I shall switch to English, to be as clear as possibe in my further questions.
    <br />Your explanations clarifys a lot.
    <br />I have added my main mail account (IMAP) to the web app, and I can see those emails.
    <br />I have added an outlook.com account to Outlook desktop, and moved calendar and contacts to that account.
    <br />This works as well. Appointments and contacts are visible in the web app, and Android sync still seems to work.
    <br />I might try to add outlook.com to Outlook on Android as well to see how that goes.
    <br />Anyway, there are still a couple of questions left:
    <br />
    • I had problems adding an outlook.com account, using the cryptic one that is displayed in the web app.
      I then created a new one under my name, used that along with my Microsoft login password, and surprisingly this worked.
      <br />The cryptic one is still displayed in the web app - *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***, can I change this?

<br />
    • Now, when I start Outlook Desktop, it always goes to the Inbox of the outlook.com account.
      How can I change this so it's the inbox of the IMAP mail account? (as I'm used to)

<br />
    • I assume the mails in the outlook.com account are just a copy of the associated mail account.
      I.e. I cannot do all mail work from @outlook.com but still need to visit my IMAP account to delete mails. Correct?

<br />
    • For Outlook desktop, is Microsoft's recommendation to just use the outlook.com account, or to also have the associated accounts included?

<br />
    Many thanks for your advice.
    <br />Karsten
    <br />
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

How to delete an outlook.com account of a family member child without having access to account? - Outlook.com

Die Seite wird geladen...

How to delete an outlook.com account of a family member child without having access to account? - Similar Threads - How delete outlook

Forum Datum

how to Reactivate an Hotmail account.

how to Reactivate an Hotmail account.: need some help to solve my issue.a few days before i got hacked from some weirdo ,who changed all my logins .here is the thing who i need help.i had to disable my account and now says MSN my...
Apps 24. Juni 2024

how to Reactivate an Hotmail account.

how to Reactivate an Hotmail account.: need some help to solve my issue.a few days before i got hacked from some weirdo ,who changed all my logins .here is the thing who i need help.i had to disable my account and now says MSN my...
Games und Spiele 24. Juni 2024

How to change the mistakenly entered wrong Date of birth ? child account because he...

How to change the mistakenly entered wrong Date of birth ? child account because he...: I even didn't know, that my nephew entered a wrong date. Maybe you find a proper way to get my information in minutes instead of weaks.This way Linux is less time consuming in the meantime. Just...
Games und Spiele 26. Dezember 2023

How to change a "work/school" account to "personal"

How to change a "work/school" account to "personal": Hi,I've been trying to link my personal Microsoft account to my corporate Microsoft Learn profile, but it keeps saying it's a work/school account, which is wrong.I don't remember ever being asked...
Microsoft Office 10. Juni 2023

Access to an e-mail account

Access to an e-mail account: Hello,I have created an account over outlook.com. I have not setup a secondary e-mail nor a mobile number yet, as I was in a hurry setting it up. I have also not used this e-mail address, but want...
Microsoft Office 27. August 2022

How to connect a shared mailbox without user

How to connect a shared mailbox without user: I want to reconnect a shared mailbox in exchange admin center.In our organiszation a shared mailbox isnt linked to a user.When I click on reconnect it forces me to link the mailbox to an existant...
Microsoft Office 8. Juli 2022

How to protect my account without having a smartphone?: I set up an account for my test environment and now it is being blocked unless I download some authenticator app via a smart phone.I don't have a smart phone and can't click on the second option...
Microsoft Office 2. September 2021
How to delete an outlook.com account of a family member child without having access to account? solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.