How to disable display of screen number when moving windows?

Diskutiere und helfe bei How to disable display of screen number when moving windows? im Bereich Games und Spiele im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; New installation of Windows 11 pro 21H2, 22000.832After a sequence of settings, software installations, etc., the following phenomenon suddenly... Dieses Thema im Forum "Games und Spiele" wurde erstellt von Hans_Berger, 5. August 2022.

1. How to disable display of screen number when moving windows?

New installation of Windows 11 pro 21H2, 22000.832After a sequence of settings, software installations, etc., the following phenomenon suddenly occurred: When you move a window regardless of whether you use the mouse, touchpad or touchscreen, a black rectangle approx. 150x120px appears below the mouse pointer, containing a gray rectangle with a white border approx. 54x36px containing the white number 1. Furthermore, a black rectangle approx. 740x506px with the white number 1 height approx. 148px appears in the free area of the desktop at the bottom left see image below. The

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

How to disable display of screen number when moving windows? - Games und Spiele

Die Seite wird geladen...

How to disable display of screen number when moving windows? - Similar Threads - How disable display

Forum Datum

How to disable audio volume wind-up when resuming audio/video playback

How to disable audio volume wind-up when resuming audio/video playback: Hello everyone,Whenever I pause/leave music/films/videos/gameplay & then resume,the audio volume slowly winds up from 0%, all the way to where I had set it prior to pausing/leavingWhether I paused...
Apps 10. November 2023

How to disable audio volume wind-up when resuming audio/video playback

How to disable audio volume wind-up when resuming audio/video playback: Hello everyone,Whenever I pause/leave music/films/videos/gameplay & then resume,the audio volume slowly winds up from 0%, all the way to where I had set it prior to pausing/leavingWhether I paused...
Games und Spiele 10. November 2023

How to disable display of screen number when moving windows?

How to disable display of screen number when moving windows?: New installation of Windows 11 pro 21H2, 22000.832After a sequence of settings, software installations, etc., the following phenomenon suddenly occurred: When you move a window regardless of...
Apps 5. August 2022

How to disable Application Security Warning?

How to disable Application Security Warning?: Hello,I am using KVM Box and it has a webpage and it uses AKC Client Active KVM Client. When I click AKC Link on the its webpage, it shows Security Warning. When I click "Run", it works, but the...
Apps 28. April 2022

How to disable Application Security Warning?

How to disable Application Security Warning?: Hello,I am using KVM Box and it has a webpage and it uses AKC Client Active KVM Client. When I click AKC Link on the its webpage, it shows Security Warning. When I click "Run", it works, but the...
Games und Spiele 28. April 2022

How to disable Microsoft Cloud anything when using MS Office 365?

How to disable Microsoft Cloud anything when using MS Office 365?: Hi, I am currently evaluating MS Office 365 for deployment of Office 2016 Mac for our small company (1-25 employees). I had a nice chat with Microsoft Support telling me that Office365 would be...
Microsoft Office 5. November 2016

How to disable Microsoft Cloud anything when using MS Office 365?

How to disable Microsoft Cloud anything when using MS Office 365?: Hi, I am currently evaluating MS Office 365 for deployment of Office 2016 Mac for our small company (1-25 employees). I had a nice chat with Microsoft Support telling me that Office365 would be...
OneDrive 5. November 2016
How to disable display of screen number when moving windows? solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.