How to extract an email adress out of an email html text - with poerautomate / Flow

Diskutiere und helfe bei How to extract an email adress out of an email html text - with poerautomate / Flow im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hi ,I would like to extract an random email adress out of an html email body.This extracted email adress should the be used for an automated answer via... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Markus Weik, 12. Mai 2021.

1. How to extract an email adress out of an email html text - with poerautomate / Flow

Hi ,I would like to extract an random email adress out of an html email body.This extracted email adress should the be used for an automated answer via email.Is it possible to do this without third party connectors?Regards,Markus

2. Md Abdal Khan Win User

Convert an Email into HTML file

Hello

I am Abdal and I would be glad to help you with your question.

Yes, it is possible to use Power Automate to automatically convert Outlook emails to HTML files. One way to do this is to set up a Power Automate flow that triggers when a new email is received in a specific Outlook folder. The flow can then extract the email's content and save it as an HTML file in a specified location.

You can also use Power Automate to convert multiple emails at once, for example, all emails in a folder to HTML files, by creating a flow that triggers when a new email arrives and then iterating through all the emails in the folder and convert them to HTML files.

It's worth noting that Power Automate is a powerful tool and it's best to have some knowledge of programming or automation to be able to set it up.

Here is a step-by-step guide to set up a Power Automate flow to automatically convert Outlook emails to HTML files:

In the "Triggers" section, choose "When a new email arrives" and select the specific Outlook account and folder that you want the flow to monitor.

In the "Actions" section, add an action to "Get email" by choosing the Outlook account and folder where the email is located.

Next, add an action to "Create HTML file" and specify the location where you want to save the HTML file. You can use the dynamic content from the "Get email" action to fill in the file name and content.

Finally, add an action to "Delete email" or "Move email" to remove the original email from your inbox, or move it to another folder if you wish to keep it.

Test your flow by sending an email to the specified folder and ensure the email is converted to an HTML file.

It's important to note that this is a basic example, and depending on your specific use case, you might want to add more actions or conditions to the flow.

Please also be aware that there might be some formatting issues when converting an email to HTML file, it's possible that the final result may not look the same as the original email, due to the nature of the HTML language, and may need some manual adjustments.

I hope this information helps.

Regards,

Abdal
    Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  3. Georgi T. Win User

SMTP-Versand über Webseite von bei 1&1 gehosteter Domain

4. FlexComZentrale Win User

Email Weiterleitung

Wenn Sie portal.office365.com meinen, dann ja.

Hier habe ich aber keine Einstellungsmöglichkeiten zu einer Weiterleitung finden können....

Oder es kommt folgende Nachricht. (wenn ich mich im portal unter dieser Email eingeloggt habe!)

:-(

You're not a member of this shared mailbox

To access zentrale@..., you need to sign in with an account that's a member of the shared mailbox. Learn more about shared mailboxes.

Click here to sign out.

More details...

Refresh the page

Ich finde es einfache nicht .... :=|

Haben Sie nocha andere Ideen?
  5. LeSeule Win User

[HOTMAIL][HACKER] Alias gelöscht wegen Hackerangriff und nun empfange ich auch keine EMails mehr ...

Hi Greg,
    <br />if I just can create a new account with another address, how should I receive then the email of my old hotmaill address? Thats the point I need to know ...
    <br />
  6. Prakash Th Win User

Convert an Email into HTML file

Hello

I am Prakash and I will be glad to assist you today with your question.

Open Outlook -> Double Click on email so that It will Open in new Window -> from that email Window -> Click File > Save As -> Give Name -> Select to save as .html

In case of additional questions, reach out back to us, and we will be happy to help and try our best to resolve your issue.

Best Regards,
    Prakash
    Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

How to extract an email adress out of an email html text - with poerautomate / Flow - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

How to extract an email adress out of an email html text - with poerautomate / Flow - Similar Threads - How extract email

Forum Datum

HTML-Email wird nur als Text angezeigt, weil mit OpenPGP/MIME signiert und als...

HTML-Email wird nur als Text angezeigt, weil mit OpenPGP/MIME signiert und als...: Ich erhalte eine mit einem PGP Public Key signierte Nachricht, die als HTML versendet wird. In einem öffentlichen Browser-basierten Email-Programm wird sie korrekt als HTML angezeigt mit Bilder....
Outlook.com 23. Februar 2023

Power Automate - Html to text Fehler

Power Automate - Html to text Fehler: Guten TagIch arbeite erst seit Neuem mit Power Automate und bis deshalb noch unerfahren mit diesem Tool. Ich möchte damit Mails aus Outlook in eine Excel Tabelle extrahieren und mit der...
Microsoft Office 19. Dezember 2021

HTML Email wird nicht angezeigt

HTML Email wird nicht angezeigt: Hallo Community, in Outlook 2013 wird seit kurzem, vereinzelte weitergeleitete Emails von außen, leer angezeigt. Ich gehe davon aus, dass es sich um ein HTML Problem handelt. Stellt man auf "Nur...
Microsoft Office 16. Juli 2019

Outlook 365: empfangene HTML- emails werden nur noch als "Nur-Text" dargestellt

Outlook 365: empfangene HTML- emails werden nur noch als "Nur-Text" dargestellt: Hallo Community, wie schon im Betreff gesagt, habe ich seit kurzem das Problem, daß empfangene HTML- Nachrichten in meinem Outlook nur noch als "Nur-Text"- Nachrichten dargestellt werden. Wer...
Microsoft Office 27. Juni 2019

Flow: Sync "Out of Office" Events from O365 to Google

Flow: Sync "Out of Office" Events from O365 to Google: Hello, i am using flow for some time and only used the templates so far. The template to copy all events from O365 to my google calender works fine so far, except that the "all-day" events in...
Microsoft Office 7. November 2018

How to sign out from ONEDRIVE.COM

How to sign out from ONEDRIVE.COM: How can I sign out from an ONEDRIVE.COM session (in order to sign is as a different user)? This is what it looks like in my browser: [IMG]
OneDrive 25. Januar 2017

Edge Emails Schreiben in HTML

Edge Emails Schreiben in HTML: kann unter Edge im Vodafone Email im Txt unter HTML Format keinen Text eingeben. Im Plain Text Format ist ers möglich, da der Kursor dann erscheint?
Apps 17. November 2016
How to extract an email adress out of an email html text - with poerautomate / Flow solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.