How to link ONE of my two sending e-mail-adresses to specific recipients

Diskutiere und helfe bei How to link ONE of my two sending e-mail-adresses to specific recipients im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; I use in Office 365 ProPlus Outlook Version 1910. I own two E-mail sending addresses: address a and address b. Address a for recipients type A and b... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von OBUBE, 11. November 2019.

1. OBUBE
    OBUBE Gast

How to link ONE of my two sending e-mail-adresses to specific recipients

I use in Office 365 ProPlus Outlook Version 1910. I own two E-mail sending addresses: address a and address b. Address a for recipients type A and b for recipients type B. By error I use sometimes a for B. How can I avoid this?
    Can I automatically link a particular sending address to specific e-mail-address of a recipient ?

2. stokla Win User

Sender-Name in Outlook-App (Android) von Yahoo-Adresse

Hi,

thanks for your answer Eniko.
    That is the way how to do for the desktop software.
    I would like to change my Sending-Name in the Outlook Android App, especially for my Yahoo-Account what I connected to the App.

Regards, Klaus
  3. Detlef Diskowski Win User

Wie komme ich aus den Anmeldeschleifen des Authenticators?

BEi der Antwort bekomme ich folgende Fehlermeldung:
    A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of
    its recipients. This is a permanent error.

The following address failed:

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***:
    SMTP error from remote server for RCPT TO command, host: microsoft-com.mail.protection.outlook.com (40.93.207.5) reason: 550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied. [CB1PEPF00003D78.namp
    rd00.prod.outlook.com 2023-03-27T09:32:27.120Z 08DB2E9E1AC4F73C]
  4. Bambi Olympus Win User

Was bedeutet "eingelöst" im Bestellverlauf

Thanks for you response. In your first message, you mentioned you purchased two subscriptions. If you purchased two subscriptions of the same type, (for example, two Microsoft 365 personal), the subscription will not work separately. What happens is, your subscription will be added to accumulate for the number it was purchased. If you bought two yearly subscriptions, one will not end before the other. Both subscriptions will be cumulated to run for two years.
    <br />Can you confirm when the subscription was purchased and how many of the orders says "redeemed" in your account?
    <br />I look forward to your response.
    <br />Regards,
    <br />Bambi
    <br />
  5. sene1 Win User

Schrift Farbe und layout Sway

All options related to fonts and colors can be accessed by clicking Design, then Styles, and then Customize. If you have any questions about what the different options do, feel free to respond and I can answer.

Jason
    Hey Jason thanks for your help

I know about the three options but my problem is, i want to change, for example, only the color of the title. how i can modify the design specific for that part of my sway i want.
  6. DieterHoffmann24 Win User

outlook 365 kalender mit Android synchronisieren

Hallo Pauline,

ich habe ein outlook.com Konto erstellt und kann auch auf meinen Konto und den Outlook.com-Kalender zugreifen.

die email Adresse L:
    *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** funktioniert nicht (wenn ich eine Mail an diese Adresse schicke, kommt sie wieder unzustellbar zurück), ich finde nicht heraus wo ich die E-Mail ändern oder überprüfen kann. Eigentlich funktioniert gar nix. Wenn ich in Outlook meine Outlook
    email Adresse anlegen will, woher soll ich eigentlich wissen das der Server „col401-m.hotmail.com“ heist. Heist er eigentlich so??? ich hätte gerne eine Schritt für Schritt Anleitung. So schwierig kann das doch nicht sein?!

Viele Grüße,

Dieter

vielleicht können Sie sich auch noch darum kümmern?`!

die Microsoft Server blockieren meine und oder die IP Adresse meines Providers:

This is the mail system at host parma.activeminds.net.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can delete your own text from the attached returned message.

The mail system

<L: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***>: host

microsoft-com.mail.protection.outlook.com[207.46.163.247] said: 550 5.4.1

[*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***]: Recipient address rejected: Access denied

(in reply to RCPT TO command)
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

How to link ONE of my two sending e-mail-adresses to specific recipients - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

How to link ONE of my two sending e-mail-adresses to specific recipients - Similar Threads - How link ONE

Forum Datum

Can't log in to Exchange Active Sync on one of my two Outlook.com accounts

Can't log in to Exchange Active Sync on one of my two Outlook.com accounts: Hello, I have two Live.de now outlook.com mail accounts, each under a separate Microsoft Account. Both Mail accounts are set up on my Sony Xperia Smartphone with the Sony mail App as Exchange...
Outlook.com 6. März 2024

How to turn off Insiders E-Mail

How to turn off Insiders E-Mail: Hello,I joined a few years ago the Windows Insider Program, and therefor I often receive E-Mails from Windows Insiders about new Features.To stop getting E-Mails, I need to leave the program....
Windows Insider 26. Januar 2024

How to connect Wix email to my private Outlook account

How to connect Wix email to my private Outlook account: Hello,I need your help. How do I connect my Wix business email to my private Outlook account?Thank you!
Microsoft Office 22. Februar 2022

How to Activate my Hotmail Account?

How to Activate my Hotmail Account?: Click Create an account. It's a link in the top-right side of the page. Create your email address. Enter a password. ... Uncheck the "Send me promotional emails from Microsoft" box. ... Click...
Outlook.com 16. Mai 2019

Outlook sending mails without recipient

Outlook sending mails without recipient: Hi, when writing mails from Outlook, somehow the recipient get deleted from the internet header from the mails. Caused by this, my mails can't be sent. Can you help me with this?
Microsoft Office 25. September 2018

How to find/to get my Licencekey for Office

How to find/to get my Licencekey for Office: Hi, after a new setup of my PC, I tried to install and restart MS-Office again. But I don't know how to get my licence key to acticate the complete software. Where can I find or get this key? Many...
Microsoft Office 20. September 2018

How to download

How to download: Hallo, ich würde gerne das für Studenten kostenfreie OFFICE-PAKET nicht nur online nutzen, sondern auch als Desktop-Anwednung offline verwenden. Wie ist mir das möglich? Installieren kann ich...
Microsoft Office 18. September 2018
How to link ONE of my two sending e-mail-adresses to specific recipients solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.