How to protect my account without having a smartphone?

Diskutiere und helfe bei How to protect my account without having a smartphone? im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; I set up an account for my test environment and now it is being blocked unless I download some authenticator app via a smart phone.I don't have a smart... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Dan Hint, 2. September 2021.

1. Dan Hint
    Dan Hint Gast

I set up an account for my test environment and now it is being blocked unless I download some authenticator app via a smart phone.I don't have a smart phone and can't click on the second option telephone:Is there a way of protecting my account without owning a smart phone?

2. Dan Hint Win User

Ich habe einen Weg gefunden - nennt sich W i n A u t h :)
    <br />
  3. Galin Karlovv Win User

Hallo Dan,
    <br />Du hast im deutschen Community Forum geschrieben und ich kann nur auf Deutsch beantworten.
    <br />Die 2 Faktor Authentifizierung ist von Microsoft empfehlenswert zu verwenden und man braucht Smartphone zu haben. Es gibt keine Option diese VErifizierungsmethode ohne Smartphone zu verwenden.
    <br />Mit freundlichen Grüssen
    <br />Galin Karlov
    <br />Microsoft Support Engineer.
    <br />
  4. KeithSchouten Win User

Textformatierung in Excel 2016

I have exactly the same problem as described by Roland and it is still there!! 6 Oct

I have been using dozens of worksheets for months, opening, updating, closing etc without any issues. Now they all seem corrup/incorrect.

The worst is that it is almost impossible to see any remarks from Microsoft that inform users. It has taken me three days to find Rolands excelent description of the mistake .

**** can happen, but it shouldn't be a users Job to sort it out.

I tried to re-install my "Office/Excel" with the Product Key Nr hoping that might solve the problem, BUT the System told me, after many attempts, my Outlook account was not okay and closed (I had never used it other than to download "Office") and I should
    create a new one. Having done that I received the obvious Microsoft answer - My Product Key is under my old account. I need to use that one - the mind boggles!!

Sorry for english, but it is easier for me. I have no problem reading the German, but writing is a bit so so (german grammer)

By the way Roland - ich kann auch die Hälfte der Beschreibungen/Erklärungen nicht folgen. Ich glaube sie setzen voraus alle "users" sind IT Fachleute.

Grüße
  5. LeSeule Win User

[HOTMAIL][HACKER] Alias gelöscht wegen Hackerangriff und nun empfange ich auch keine EMails mehr ...

Hi Greg,
    <br />if I just can create a new account with another address, how should I receive then the email of my old hotmaill address? Thats the point I need to know ...
    <br />
  6. Wolf Spohr Win User

Excel VBA protect/unprotect/allow edit changes with a button

Good Morning,

Please follow
    this article
    to set this up.

In this article is a way how to protect curtain parts of the Worksheet.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Kind regards

Wolf Fabian Spohr

Microsoft Office 365 Support Engineer
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

How to protect my account without having a smartphone? - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

How to protect my account without having a smartphone? - Similar Threads - How protect account

Forum Datum

How to delete an outlook.com account of a family member child without having access to account?

How to delete an outlook.com account of a family member child without having access to account?: An outlook.com account of our child is locked, not membering the valid password and the restore process for account is not successful.Several times tried using the recovery process, but any reply...
Outlook.com 12. Februar 2024

How to change a "work/school" account to "personal"

How to change a "work/school" account to "personal": Hi,I've been trying to link my personal Microsoft account to my corporate Microsoft Learn profile, but it keeps saying it's a work/school account, which is wrong.I don't remember ever being asked...
Microsoft Office 10. Juni 2023

How can I find out my Product Key without a program?

How can I find out my Product Key without a program?: Hi,how can I find out the Product Key for my Windows without downloading a program for that? How can I directly find it in the registry? The instructions on the internet only explain how to find...
Apps 2. November 2022

How can I find out my Product Key without a program?

How can I find out my Product Key without a program?: Hi,how can I find out the Product Key for my Windows without downloading a program for that? How can I directly find it in the registry? The instructions on the internet only explain how to find...
Games und Spiele 2. November 2022

How to connect a shared mailbox without user

How to connect a shared mailbox without user: I want to reconnect a shared mailbox in exchange admin center.In our organiszation a shared mailbox isnt linked to a user.When I click on reconnect it forces me to link the mailbox to an existant...
Microsoft Office 8. Juli 2022

How to publish sharepoint without cdn

How to publish sharepoint without cdn: I want to publish my sharepoint site without activating a cdn.Ive read that I can save my sharepoint site in a documentlibrary in sharepoint itself.How does it work?
Microsoft Office 8. Dezember 2021

How to Activate my Hotmail Account?

How to Activate my Hotmail Account?: Click Create an account. It's a link in the top-right side of the page. Create your email address. Enter a password. ... Uncheck the "Send me promotional emails from Microsoft" box. ... Click...
Outlook.com 16. Mai 2019
How to protect my account without having a smartphone? solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.