How to sync Microsoft To-Do (on Android) with O365 (on Desktop)?

Diskutiere und helfe bei How to sync Microsoft To-Do (on Android) with O365 (on Desktop)? im Bereich Outlook.com im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; I have installed Microsoft To-Do App on my Android Smartphone (HTC U11 life with newest Android Version) and I have O365 on my Desktop PC. On both apps... Dieses Thema im Forum "Outlook.com" wurde erstellt von MarkusDregger, 21. Oktober 2018.

1. How to sync Microsoft To-Do (on Android) with O365 (on Desktop)?

I have installed Microsoft To-Do App on my Android Smartphone (HTC U11 life with newest Android Version) and I have O365 on my Desktop PC. On both apps I am logged in with my Microsoft Account. On my O365 Deskop I have my tasks entered, but I don't see these tasks on Microsoft To-Do App. What do I have to do that the tasks are synchronized?

2. Fuad Laguda Win User

How to select documents which should be in OneDrive?

I am sorry if it is not what you wanted to hear, but I do hope the link above will guide you on how to sync your files with OneDrive.
  3. J Style Win User

Android Kontakte werden verworfen

Hallo Zusammen

Zur Info:

Mit der Outlook - App auf Android ist es im Moment nicht möglich Kontakte zu bearbeiten oder zu erstellen. Die Synchronisation ist One Way... Die Info findet ihr in der App.

[​IMG]

How do I sync my Outlook contacts to my address book?

Outlook allows you to sync your contacts with the default Contacts app on Android. This allows you to easily see the name of a contact when you receive a call or text message from them, and view all of their contact information directly
    in the default Contacts app.

To do so, navigate to your account within Settings. There, tap on "Sync Contacts”.

Currently, contact push provides 1-way sync from your email account to the phone. Newly added contacts and changes made in your email service (e.g. Outlook.com, Gmail, Office 365, etc) will sync to your contacts on your mobile
    device. Edits made on the mobile device will not sync back to your email service.

If you'd like to remove these synced contacts, you can toggle this switch at any time and they will be removed from your address book.

Stay tuned for an important update to this functionality on Android coming soon.

Falls ihr eine anständige Kontaktverwaltung auf einem Android braucht ist die Outlook App unbrauchbar.

Andere Apps können das viel besser.

zb. Gmail / Nine usw. Einfach das Outlook.com als exchange Konto einrichten schon funktioniert.

Die Funktion um Kontakte zu bearbeiten wird nachgeliefert... siehe

Office Blog

Coming soon seit 2015 :)

Gruss
  4. J Style Win User

Neuer Kontakt mit Android Smartphone über das Outlook-Konto nicht speicherbar

Hallo Zusammen

Zur Info:

Mit der Outlook - App auf Android ist es im Moment nicht möglich Kontakte zu bearbeiten oder zu erstellen. Die Synchronisation ist One Way... Die Info findet ihr in der App.

[​IMG]

How do I sync my Outlook contacts to my address book?

Outlook allows you to sync your contacts with the default Contacts app on Android. This allows you to easily see the name of a contact when you receive a call or text message from them, and view all of their contact information directly
    in the default Contacts app.

To do so, navigate to your account within Settings. There, tap on "Sync Contacts”.

Currently, contact push provides 1-way sync from your email account to the phone. Newly added contacts and changes made in your email service (e.g. Outlook.com, Gmail, Office 365, etc) will sync to your contacts on your mobile
    device. Edits made on the mobile device will not sync back to your email service.

If you'd like to remove these synced contacts, you can toggle this switch at any time and they will be removed from your address book.

Stay tuned for an important update to this functionality on Android coming soon.

Falls ihr eine anständige Kontaktverwaltung auf einem Android braucht ist die Outlook App unbrauchbar.

Andere Apps können das viel besser.

zb. Gmail / Nine usw. Einfach das Outlook.com als exchange Konto einrichten schon funktioniert.

Die Funktion um Kontakte zu bearbeiten wird nachgeliefert... siehe
    Office Blog

Coming soon seit 2015 :)

Gruss J-Style
  5. Diane Poremsky MVP Win User

Outlook Kalender geht nicht zu verschieben

Hello FabienneSch,

So the folder doesn't move or it moves but doesn't sync?

If you move events from that calendar to the outlook.com calendar, do they sync?It's a really slow process, unfortunately, on the mac as you need to do one month at a time. If you have access to Outlook on windows, you can use a list view and move all at once.
  6. JeffersonChase Win User

Remote Server returned '550 5.7.520 Message blocked because it contains content identified as spam. AS(4810)'

Gerne rumfragen. Ich nehme jeden Lösungsansatz dankend entgegen./Please do ask around. I'm grateful for any ideas on how to solve this.
    <br />
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

How to sync Microsoft To-Do (on Android) with O365 (on Desktop)? - Outlook.com

Die Seite wird geladen...

How to sync Microsoft To-Do (on Android) with O365 (on Desktop)? - Similar Threads - How sync Microsoft

Forum Datum

How to sync Microsoft Outlook calendar with Android device

How to sync Microsoft Outlook calendar with Android device: In der Android Outlook App gibt es die Möglichkeit, einen Kalender zu erzeugen, der dann von anderen Kalender Apps gezeigt werden kann. Bei mir reicht der so erzeugte Kalender aber nur bis...
Outlook.com Dienstag um 10:53 Uhr

How to Change Voicemail on iPhone?

How to Change Voicemail on iPhone?: If you are wondering how to change voicemail on an iphone then you landed on the right place. Below are the instructions to change the voicemail on iphone. Open your phone App and tap on...
Allgemeines 13. Juli 2023

Microsoft To Do

Microsoft To Do: Wenn ich zu einer Aufgabe einen Schritt hinzufüge, ist der beim nächsten Aufruf der Aufgabe weg.Wenn ich denselben Schritt im Text hinschreibe, dann bleibt er da.Was mache ich falsch?Für was ist...
Apps 2. Juni 2021

Microsoft To Do

Microsoft To Do: Hallo zusammen, auf der Suche nach einer App, die mir hilft, meine Aufgaben zu verwalten, bin ich auf Microsoft To Do gestoßen. Denn Wunderlist, die ich bisher genutzt hatte, wird ja in den...
Apps 18. März 2020

Microsoft To Do

Microsoft To Do: Hallo zusammen, Ich nutze bei der Arbeit gern nebenher die App Wunderlist für meine Aufgabenorganisation. Da diese jetzt übernommen wird in der Microsoft To Do, wollte ich das jetzt...
Microsoft Office 18. März 2020

Microsoft To Do

Microsoft To Do: Guten Tag Bei der Benutzung von der Microsoft To Do App auf dem Surface ist die Synchronisation mit meinem üblichen Microsoft Konto nicht mehr möglich. Ich habe eigentlich noch genügend...
Surface 26. September 2019

Microsoft To-Do

Microsoft To-Do: Hallo Ich kann verschiedene Listen anlegen und die Listen auch unterschiedliche Bilder zuweisen Kann ich auch ein eigendes Bild einfügen zu einer Liste? Möglich?
Apps 19. August 2017
How to sync Microsoft To-Do (on Android) with O365 (on Desktop)? solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.