How to turn off the new software bar on the left?

Diskutiere und helfe bei How to turn off the new software bar on the left? im Bereich Outlook.com im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; hey community, I want to turn off the new "software bar" that appeares since today in my outlook.com account. so far I could not figure out how to do... Dieses Thema im Forum "Outlook.com" wurde erstellt von Anna Mei, 11. März 2021.

1. Anna Mei
    Anna Mei Gast

hey community,

I want to turn off the new "software bar" that appeares since today in my outlook.com account. so far I could not figure out how to do it. can anyone help? it would be much appreciated.

if this new bar can not be turned off in the free outlook version, does anyone know, if it is visible in the premium payed version of outlook.com?

best regards

anna

[​IMG]

2. rianvillareal Win User

As far as I know, this navigation bar was part of the redesigned.

Horizontal navigation bar before was redesigned to a vertical navigation bar.

[​IMG]
  3. rianvillareal Win User

Hi Anna, hope you're doing well. I’m Ian, an Independent Advisor and Microsoft user like you.

May you try to check using different browser if this issue persist?

This is a user-to-user support forum and I am a fellow user.

I hope this helps, but please let me know if you need anything else.
  4. Anna Mei Win User

Thank you for the link. That one is really helpful. ;)
    <br />I must say that I was apalled by the lack of support from Microsoft side... such a bic corporation, making good money with their products but really wieseling out of customer support. shame.
    <br />Thank you again for all the help!
    <br />Best of luck
    <br />anna
    <br />
  5. rianvillareal Win User

May I know why my response is not helpful?
  6. Anna Mei Win User

Ah, I think it is probably the translation then. I use the german interface and it asks me: "was the problem solved by this answer". for me the problem is that the nav bar is now on the side and that I can not hide it. so therefore I answered "no". of course there is no answer that can solve that problem :).
    <br />from our communication I understood that there is no solution to my problem. and that was very helpful. therefore 5 stars all the way.
    <br />if you want, I can rate the last answer with "yes". would that work for you?
    <br />
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

How to turn off the new software bar on the left? - Outlook.com

Die Seite wird geladen...

How to turn off the new software bar on the left? - Similar Threads - How turn off

Forum Datum

How to turn off Insiders E-Mail

How to turn off Insiders E-Mail: Hello,I joined a few years ago the Windows Insider Program, and therefor I often receive E-Mails from Windows Insiders about new Features.To stop getting E-Mails, I need to leave the program....
Windows Insider 26. Januar 2024

How to turn off the mouse touchscreen when booting?

How to turn off the mouse touchscreen when booting?: My laptop has an impressive screen. After my cat threw the laptop on the ground, now the screen is broken, and touchscreen mouse is making several clicks somewhere. So, the system is no longer...
Apps 19. Dezember 2023

How to turn off the mouse touchscreen when booting?

How to turn off the mouse touchscreen when booting?: My laptop has an impressive screen. After my cat threw the laptop on the ground, now the screen is broken, and touchscreen mouse is making several clicks somewhere. So, the system is no longer...
Games und Spiele 19. Dezember 2023

cannot turn off drop shadows for icon labels on the desktop

cannot turn off drop shadows for icon labels on the desktop: I can't turn off drop shadows for the icons on the desktop. I use sysdm.cpl in the cmd window to bring up "system properties" then "advanced" then uncheck the last check box "use drop shadows for...
Apps 12. Oktober 2023

cannot turn off drop shadows for icon labels on the desktop

cannot turn off drop shadows for icon labels on the desktop: I can't turn off drop shadows for the icons on the desktop. I use sysdm.cpl in the cmd window to bring up "system properties" then "advanced" then uncheck the last check box "use drop shadows for...
Games und Spiele 12. Oktober 2023

How do i turn off the sound of my Keyboard Windows 11

How do i turn off the sound of my Keyboard Windows 11: Now i know this sounds like an ez fix, but it isnt. I have watched a couple of vids and tryed stuff that they said turning off sticky keys etc, but none of those work. I need to work with complete...
Apps 19. Februar 2023

How do i turn off the sound of my Keyboard Windows 11

How do i turn off the sound of my Keyboard Windows 11: Now i know this sounds like an ez fix, but it isnt. I have watched a couple of vids and tryed stuff that they said turning off sticky keys etc, but none of those work. I need to work with complete...
Games und Spiele 19. Februar 2023
How to turn off the new software bar on the left? solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.