I can not login to my second account.

Diskutiere und helfe bei I can not login to my second account. im Bereich Outlook.com im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hello, I have been trying to login to my second account for two days, and it only shows: There's a temporary problem There's a temporary problem... Dieses Thema im Forum "Outlook.com" wurde erstellt von Miesmuschel, 9. April 2018.

1. I can not login to my second account.

Hello,

I have been trying to login to my second account for two days, and it only shows:

There's a temporary problem

There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, try again later.

Already verified that its me with the security code to my phone. Did not change the problem.

What to do?

2. UlfLehner Win User

Mac OS BIG SUR Library preferences Tastaturkürzel, Kurzbefehle übernehmen

Hi Antonio,
    <br />thanks for your answer. I'm not looking for the iOS-Shortcuts.
    <br />I try to explain my problem once more in English:
    I have created my own shortcuts in MS WORD, f.e. command+control+r gets my characters red.
    <br />For different reasons I created two accounts on my Macbook (iOS Big Sur):
    <br />- The first one has an data immigration by Time Machine. But this produces a littel other problem, which is not off topic here. To fix this I create a secona account
    <br />
    <br />- The second account: All datas were put on there manuel from a second backup, so all the applications. That means the application are "fresh", without my individual created shortcut.
    <br />-> My question is: Where does Mac OS hide these indidual shortcuts, so I can go into the system of the first account, copy that file and move it to the system of the second account.
    <br />I thought to rember, that they are in the "hidden library". You can open it: finder menu -> go to + option --> then you look in the folder preferences for com.microsoft.Word.plist
    <br />I found this file and some others with this beginning. I copied them and moved them into the same folder of the second account's system. But it changed nothing.
    <br />I hope, I explained my problem better. Sorry for my English
    <br />Ulf
    <br />
  3. ObiTobi Win User

How can I set Outlook to offline/online mode automatically depending on network connection?

Hello Diane,
    <br />Your second screenshot is very interesting to me as my Outlook does not do this. That is also the reason why I want to build something there. If I forget to switch Outlook to offline mode, then suddenly it just doesn't show me any messages. I always have to wait until I'm online again and that's just unpleasant.
    <br />Can this be related to the fact that I don't have an Exchange connection but all my accounts are IMAP accounts?
    <br />I can't put my Hotmail address in Outlook because then I have problems with my calendar, tasks, etc. that go through an IMAP account.
    <br />Robert

<br />
  4. Markus Wenger Win User

wiederverbinden Outlook.com danach keine Kontakte und kein Kalender mehr

Hello Agnethe

Of course,

Since I have a separate domain with e-mail, the Outlook.com account is not my main and not my only account.
    So I had to perform step 2 in the tutorial.

I have the IMAP mail accounts re-set up.

So now I am back on the green field and can try to set up the Outlook.com account.

How do I add the account via "e-mail account" or via "manual configuration or additional service types"?

I have log myself correctly.

The direct way "e-mail account" does not go my e-mail address is ***** is and no @ Outlook.com address.
    My account with Microsoft is my e-mail address *****

Therefore, somehow simply can not work.

Frustration....

Greetings Markus
  5. WolfgangTichy Win User

Office für iOS: kann Open-XML Dokumente nicht öffnen (normale Word docx Dokumente!!)

noch als Zusatzinfo:

Additional info:

I ran the following test:

I took a .docx file I created on my office PC which was stored on our server and saved it locally to my PC harddrive. I then save a copy as .doc as well. Then I emailed both files to my office Outlook account AND my iCloud account (with one email).

BOTH files did NOT open from my Outlook account and BOTH files just opened fine from my iCloud account.

I then forwarded the email from my Outlook account to my iCloud account and now BOTH files did NOT open anymore.

So it seems that my Outlook account (Exchange server) corrupts the files.

Can that be?

best regards

Wolfgang
  6. ThomasPollak Win User

Mein 365-Abo ist trotz Bezahlung auf dem Laptop gesaperrt. Hilfe?

Dear Greg,
    <br />thank you for your answer. I will try to answer you tomorrow - my problem is rather enigmatic, there must be some error in my account in microsoft which I can not fix - and I could not find yet sufficient support by microsoft. I will explain it tomorrow.
    <br />
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

I can not login to my second account. - Outlook.com

Die Seite wird geladen...

I can not login to my second account. - Similar Threads - can not login

Forum Datum

I want to revive my account

I want to revive my account: I created a hotmail account approximately 5 years ago. I want to regain access to it, I havent logged in it in years now.I have completely forgotten the password and the number linked to that...
Microsoft Office 18. November 2023

My account got hacked, the email changed I can Not log in!

My account got hacked, the email changed I can Not log in!: Help. As wanted to log in with my microsoft account today i could not log in, because my email and probably password got changed. I got full access to my Microsoft Autenticator App and know my...
Apps 21. Mai 2023

My account got hacked, the email changed I can Not log in!

My account got hacked, the email changed I can Not log in!: Help. As wanted to log in with my microsoft account today i could not log in, because my email and probably password got changed. I got full access to my Microsoft Autenticator App and know my...
Games und Spiele 21. Mai 2023

I can't log in to my business account!

I can't log in to my business account!: Von diesem Thread trennen.Diese Antwort wurde automatisch übersetzt. Daher können grammatikalische Fehler oder seltsame Formulierungen vorkommen.Hier ist das 2. Problem!Ich kann mich nicht in mein...
Outlook.com 25. Januar 2022

How can i delete my Account?

How can i delete my Account?: How can i delete my Office 365 Account?
Microsoft Office 26. Januar 2018

How can i delete my Account?

How can i delete my Account?: How can i delete my Office 365 Account?
Microsoft Office 25. Januar 2018

How can I verify my account?

How can I verify my account?: Since last week I can not send anymore e-mails thru outlook 2010 where I have configured my outlook.com accounts as pop3. I would like to verify my account because I have seen in some chats that...
Outlook.com 17. Oktober 2016
I can not login to my second account. solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.