I cannot update the office 365 personal subscription

Diskutiere und helfe bei I cannot update the office 365 personal subscription im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; I am using Office 365 personal for free and from end of August, I am willing to purchase yearly licence. When I try to purchase the license by credit... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von ZEBRA1111, 5. August 2019.

1. ZEBRA1111
    ZEBRA1111 Gast

I cannot update the office 365 personal subscription

I am using Office 365 personal for free and from end of August, I am willing to purchase yearly licence. When I try to purchase the license by credit card, the address column only shows the region UK and cannot change to Germany. I cannot proceed with payment because of this. Why is this?

2. ThomasPollak Win User

Mein 365-Abo ist trotz Bezahlung auf dem Laptop gesaperrt. Hilfe?

Hallo Greg,
    <br />I gave you a short answer yesterday. My Problem is: I have an account for microsoft and a valid subscription for microsoft 365 which I can use without problems on my Apple iMac. But I cannot use the subscription on my Apple Laptop, which is also registered on the same account. On the Laptop there is a message that I should renew the subscription. And then when I try to correct it on the Laptop, I get the answer that there is no account available with this user name. But on the same homepage by microsoft I can get the information that my account and my subscription are okay. - So this state of affairs means that there is a mistake in the communication between my Laptop and the microsoft 365 administration. For the moment I cannot get any chat oder phone support by microsoft - and the automatically given supports are useless. (I have already deinstalled all office programs on the Laptop and then reloaded it - but without any result for the problem.)
    <br />I would be very glad if you can solve this problem or give me an advice for further action or support.
    <br />Sincerely
    <br />Thomas
    <br />
  3. Bambi Olympus Win User

Was bedeutet "eingelöst" im Bestellverlauf

Thanks for you response. In your first message, you mentioned you purchased two subscriptions. If you purchased two subscriptions of the same type, (for example, two Microsoft 365 personal), the subscription will not work separately. What happens is, your subscription will be added to accumulate for the number it was purchased. If you bought two yearly subscriptions, one will not end before the other. Both subscriptions will be cumulated to run for two years.
    <br />Can you confirm when the subscription was purchased and how many of the orders says "redeemed" in your account?
    <br />I look forward to your response.
    <br />Regards,
    <br />Bambi
    <br />
  4. BirteZ Win User

Standardkalender lässt sich nicht auf WebDAV Server veröffentlichen

Hallo Zusammen,

nachdem ich das ganze Wochenede mit meinem Problem verbracht habe. hier nun eine Lösung, die bei mir funktioniert hat:

"You can remove the calendar inFile, Account Settings, Published Calendars
    or by using the /cleansharing switch.

To use the /cleansharing switch, close Outlook. Press Windows key + R to open the Run command, then type or paste the following in the Run field and press Enter.

outlook /cleansharing

"

Somit ist der Standardkalender wieder frei für eine neue Server-Freigabe.

bitte beachtet aber folgendes:

"The /cleansharing switch removes all RSS, Internet Calendar, and SharePoint subscriptions from Account Settings, but leaves all the previously downloaded content on your computer. This is used when you cannot delete one of these subscriptions within
    Outlook 2010 or Outlook 2013."

also sichert vorher eure NewsFeeds etc. und alles was ihr sonst ncoh abboniert habt.

viele Grüße und gutes Gelingen.
  5. Blessing Jack Win User

microsoft 365 personal subscription on the wrong account .> transfer on another account?

Hi abc A,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am Blessing, an independent advisor here and a Microsoft user like you.

You cannot transfer Microsoft 365 subscription from one Microsoft account to another account.

If you redeemed a product key for Microsoft subscription to a wrong account, the subscription is associated with that Microsoft account.

Yes, you can cancel this subscription from the wrong account, then purchase a new Microsoft 365 subscription with the right account.

Please understand that you can only use Office product in the region it was purchased.

You can contact Microsoft support to assist you further:
    1. Go to http://support.office.com/home/chat
    2. Describe your issue and click 'Get Help'.
    3. Select your product and category > Confirm.
    4. Click ‘Chat with support agent’ > Confirm.
    5. Click Start Chat.

Hope this helps!
  6. Blessing Jack Win User

Change from 365 Family to 365 Single

Hi Conci1234567890,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am Blessing, an independent advisor here and a Microsoft user like you.

You will need to leave to shared Microsoft Family subscription before you can purchase Microsoft 365 Personal subscription.

Kindly find steps below on how to leave a Family subscription:

1. Sign in to your Microsoft account, Sharing page using this link https://account.microsoft.com/services/office/sharing

2. In the Subscription sharing section, choose Stop using this shared subscription.

3. In the confirmation dialog box, choose Leave.

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/office/cb83b89a-2f91-46de-a9ee-108a7cf727a5

Hope this helps!
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

I cannot update the office 365 personal subscription - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

I cannot update the office 365 personal subscription - Similar Threads - cannot update the

Forum Datum

I cannot send emails + I cannot delete emails + I cannot put mails on "read"

I cannot send emails + I cannot delete emails + I cannot put mails on "read": Once I try to send a mail the following appears: "This message cannot be sent at the moment. Please try again later."If I try to delete a mail from my inbox it disappears and appears again a sec...
Outlook.com 23. Januar 2024

I cannot open word

I cannot open word: I cannot open word
Microsoft Office 3. Oktober 2023

I cannot remove the input indicator ENG SG at the bottom

I cannot remove the input indicator ENG SG at the bottom: I cannot remove the input indicator ENG SG at the bottom,...
Apps 29. März 2023

I cannot remove the input indicator ENG SG at the bottom

I cannot remove the input indicator ENG SG at the bottom: I cannot remove the input indicator ENG SG at the bottom,...
Games und Spiele 29. März 2023

microsoft 365 personal subscription on the wrong account .> transfer on another account?

microsoft 365 personal subscription on the wrong account .> transfer on another account?: microsoft 365 personal subscription on the wrong account .> transfer on another account? -> maybe through cancel subscription and then use again the same product key on the right account?+region...
Microsoft Office 15. Februar 2023

Office 365 Personal Subscription (aus UK) auf Home (CH) wechseln

Office 365 Personal Subscription (aus UK) auf Home (CH) wechseln: Ich bin beruflich aus UK in die Schweiz umgezogen und möchte meine aktuelle 365 Office Personal Subscription (aus UK) auf eine 365 Office Home Subscription (CH) umstellen. Gibt es hier ein...
Microsoft Office 27. Oktober 2019

update 365 personal

update 365 personal: Und zusätzlich werden alle Word Dokumente langwierig initialisiert bevor sie geöffnet werden - ich befürchte das update ist nicht aktiviert für Excel und Word? Wie kann ich das update 365 personal...
Microsoft Office 13. November 2018
I cannot update the office 365 personal subscription solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.