I can't log in to my business account!

Diskutiere und helfe bei I can't log in to my business account! im Bereich Outlook.com im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Von diesem Thread trennen.Diese Antwort wurde automatisch übersetzt. Daher können grammatikalische Fehler oder seltsame Formulierungen vorkommen.Hier... Dieses Thema im Forum "Outlook.com" wurde erstellt von StefanEigel, 25. Januar 2022.

1. I can't log in to my business account!

Von diesem Thread trennen.Diese Antwort wurde automatisch übersetzt. Daher können grammatikalische Fehler oder seltsame Formulierungen vorkommen.Hier ist das 2. Problem!Ich kann mich nicht in mein Geschäftskonto einloggen!Keine Ahnung, ob das zusammenhängt!Kennwort falsch und das Erstellen des Kennworts funktioniert nicht. Ich sollte den Admin fragen. Aber das bin ich

2. Galin Karlovv Win User

Hallo Stefan,
    <br />Ich habe dir private Nachricht gesendet.
    <br />Mit freundlichen Grüssen
    <br />Galin Karlov
    <br />Microsoft 365 Support Engineer
    <br />
  3. StefanEigel Win User

Wie gesagt, ich selbst bin der Administrator!
    <br />Ich soll mich aber an den Admin wenden, um das PW zurücksetzten zu können!
    <br />Somit drehe ich mich im Kreis!
    <br />🥲
    <br />
  4. Galin Karlovv Win User

Hallo Stefan,
    <br />Wenn es ein anderer Administrator in deiner Organisation gibt, dann kann er dein Kennwort zurücksetzen, damit du dich erfolgreich anmelden
    <br /> kannst.
    <br />Mit freundlichen Grüssen
    <br />Galin Karlov
    <br />Microsoft 365 Support Engineer
    <br />
  5. ObiTobi Win User

How can I set Outlook to offline/online mode automatically depending on network connection?

Hello Diane,
    <br />Your second screenshot is very interesting to me as my Outlook does not do this. That is also the reason why I want to build something there. If I forget to switch Outlook to offline mode, then suddenly it just doesn't show me any messages. I always have to wait until I'm online again and that's just unpleasant.
    <br />Can this be related to the fact that I don't have an Exchange connection but all my accounts are IMAP accounts?
    <br />I can't put my Hotmail address in Outlook because then I have problems with my calendar, tasks, etc. that go through an IMAP account.
    <br />Robert

<br />
  6. IngoSz Win User

MS Exchange Server vs. EAS Server vom Webhoster

Hello Diana,
    <br />thank you for your reply.
    <br />Maybe there is an translation error. So i try it in english.
    <br />I already have office 365 family and this contains onedrive, onenote etc.
    <br />Right now i use a standard mailserver (supporting only IMAP) for mail Mail-Accounts on my family domain.
    <br />I have the choice to do an upgrade to a premium business mailserver from my webhoster. The webhoster support says there probably is no difference to an original MS Exchange mailserver, but i can't believe this... I have no idea which serversoftware is supported but i guess it is up-to-date.
    <br />My second choice is to buy a licence for the MS exchange mailserver which is more expensive then buying a licence for this premium business mailserver from my webhoster.
    <br />My question is if it really doesn't matter if I buy the cheap business EAS mailserver compared to the MS Exchange mailserver.
    <br />I plan to use :
    <br />- all professional calendar tools which outlook offers at least in combination with a MS Exchange mailserver
    - all professional task tools which outlook offers at least in combination with a MS Exchange mailserver
    <br />- onenote and share notes with my family accounts
    - onedrive and share files with my family accounts.
    <br />Thank you for help.
    <br />Ingo

<br />
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

I can't log in to my business account! - Outlook.com

Die Seite wird geladen...

I can't log in to my business account! - Similar Threads - can't log business

Forum Datum

Can't log in to Exchange Active Sync on one of my two Outlook.com accounts

Can't log in to Exchange Active Sync on one of my two Outlook.com accounts: Hello, I have two Live.de now outlook.com mail accounts, each under a separate Microsoft Account. Both Mail accounts are set up on my Sony Xperia Smartphone with the Sony mail App as Exchange...
Outlook.com 6. März 2024

Cannot Log-In my admin account.

Cannot Log-In my admin account.: I have an admin account, which I need to access. I cannot access it because the password is not recognized. Reset password option: It does not work, because it requires the code confirmation in...
Microsoft Office 29. Februar 2024

I can't activate my office 365

I can't activate my office 365: I logged in with the account that I have purchased the license, but my office seems to not recognize that.
Microsoft Office 11. Dezember 2023

I want to revive my account

I want to revive my account: I created a hotmail account approximately 5 years ago. I want to regain access to it, I havent logged in it in years now.I have completely forgotten the password and the number linked to that...
Microsoft Office 18. November 2023

I lost access to my microsoft account

I lost access to my microsoft account: I think I got hacked and now I lost access to my microsoft account, it all started with an email I received from microsoft stating that an email adress that I do not recognize was addes to my...
Outlook.com 24. Juli 2023

I can not login to my second account.

I can not login to my second account.: Hello, I have been trying to login to my second account for two days, and it only shows: There's a temporary problem There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you...
Outlook.com 9. April 2018

I can't seem to find my old E-mails.

I can't seem to find my old E-mails.: Hallo Outlook Team, I have realised that I only have emails from this month December 2017 in my Inbox. I have tried to look for all of my old emails and I cannot find them. I am 100% sure I did...
Outlook.com 12. Dezember 2017
I can't log in to my business account! solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.