I have now over two weeks problems with Onedrive and can not access

Diskutiere und helfe bei I have now over two weeks problems with Onedrive and can not access im Bereich OneDrive im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Good day! I have now over two weeks problems with Onedrive and can not access. Ticket numbers: 1382218828, 1382260992, 1382470603. I do not receive... Dieses Thema im Forum "OneDrive" wurde erstellt von GünterTuder, 20. April 2017.

1. I have now over two weeks problems with Onedrive and can not access

Good day!

I have now over two weeks problems with Onedrive and can not access.

Ticket numbers: 1382218828, 1382260992, 1382470603.

I do not receive e-mails and there is no other way to communicate.

No one cares.

Text: OneDrive oder Ihr Profil ist möglicherweise vorübergehend gesperrt, da ungewöhnlich viel Datenverkehr aufgetreten ist. In diesem Fall wird die Sperre nach 24 Stunden aufgehoben.

Es wurde unter Umständen auch wegen verdächtiger Aktivitäten oder wegen eines Verstoßes gegen den Microsoft-Dienstleistungsvertrag offline geschaltet. Wenn Sie der Meinung sind, dass dies nicht der Fall ist, fordern Sie eine Überprüfung des Problems an, indem Sie sich an den Kundensupport wenden. Findet der Kundensupport jedoch unzulässige Inhalte, müssen Sie alle entsprechenden Inhalte innerhalb von 48 Stunden entfernen, oder Ihr Konto wird gesperrt.

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

I have now over two weeks problems with Onedrive and can not access - OneDrive

Die Seite wird geladen...

I have now over two weeks problems with Onedrive and can not access - Similar Threads - have now over

Forum Datum

How can I solve synchronization problems with onenote?

How can I solve synchronization problems with onenote?: I use Microsoft applications with my university account. I use OneDrive to synchronize all my documents including word, onenote etc. OneDrive also works properly. However, synchronization of...
Microsoft Office 16. Februar 2024

OneDrive Privat / Business. It seem that I have two accounts that causes problems

OneDrive Privat / Business. It seem that I have two accounts that causes problems: Hi CommunityI have accidently two MS "online" accounts i.e. home and business using the same email address and login PW. This is obviouly creating Log-in and sync problems. How can I remove and...
Microsoft Office 9. Januar 2024

I have an problem with windows:

I have an problem with windows:: I can t use the microsoft store i allways get an error that one of the update services is not working. I allready tryed to perform an clean Boot but it still does not work. In the services app is...
Apps 2. Oktober 2023

I have an problem with windows:

I have an problem with windows:: I can t use the microsoft store i allways get an error that one of the update services is not working. I allready tryed to perform an clean Boot but it still does not work. In the services app is...
Games und Spiele 2. Oktober 2023

I have two folders of the same name

I have two folders of the same name: I have two folders of the same name in the same folder. How to figure out which one is the right one?
Apps 10. November 2022

Admin access requires two authentication methods, but I only have access to one

Admin access requires two authentication methods, but I only have access to one: Hi dear hive mind,I find myself in a bit of a pickle.When I created this account, I was still working in a company and used the company phone as the second recovery option next to my private...
Microsoft Office 22. November 2021

I have now over two weeks problems with Onedrive and can not access

I have now over two weeks problems with Onedrive and can not access: Good day! I have now over two weeks problems with Onedrive and can not access. Ticket numbers: 1382218828, 1382260992, 1382470603. I do not receive e-mails and there is no other way to...
OneDrive 17. April 2017
I have now over two weeks problems with Onedrive and can not access solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.