I lost very important files

Diskutiere und helfe bei I lost very important files im Bereich Apps im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hello there!I need help regarding a issue. My Microsoft account was hacked and access to everything in my PC was granted to whoever it was. I managed... Dieses Thema im Forum "Apps" wurde erstellt von Rosen Bashov, 7. Juni 2023.

1. I lost very important files

Hello there!I need help regarding a issue. My Microsoft account was hacked and access to everything in my PC was granted to whoever it was. I managed to get hold of my account after 3 days and could retrieve it after a week later. When I got my account back I decided to reinstall windows and save everything important. After everything was done I installed my things back and everything was fine. But later on I noticed that I haven't saved a very very important folder to me. I downloaded all kinds of software, even paid for one. I searched the net, yet nothing!I want to mention that I do not hav

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

I lost very important files - Apps

Die Seite wird geladen...

I lost very important files - Similar Threads - lost very files

Forum Datum

Help me find lost or missing files in OneDrive

Help me find lost or missing files in OneDrive: Guten Abend,Ich habe leider meine ganzen fotos bei onedrive verloren.
Microsoft Office 17. Dezember 2023

Help me find lost or missing files in OneDrive: Mein ganzes System zu Microsoft ist defekt!!! Warum muss ich immer bis zumnächsten Tag warten ?Gibt es keine Möglichkeit mich als Administrator bei meinemMirosoft-Kont:*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde...
Microsoft Office 21. Oktober 2023

Help me find lost or missing files in OneDrive: Hallo,nach meinem Update auf Mac OS Sonoma 14.0 werden meine lokal gespeicherten OneDrive Files nicht angezeigt. OneDrive Version 23.204.1001.0003 eigenständigDer One Drive Ordner ist mit einer...
Microsoft Office 20. Oktober 2023

I lost access to my microsoft account

I lost access to my microsoft account: I think I got hacked and now I lost access to my microsoft account, it all started with an email I received from microsoft stating that an email adress that I do not recognize was addes to my...
Outlook.com 24. Juli 2023

Help me find lost or missing files in OneDrive: Auf ondrive lassen sich meine Dokumente nicht öffnen oder sie sind leer. Andere Dokumente sind gesperrt und ich kann sie nicht öffnen. Alles, was über OneDrive läuft funktioniert...
Microsoft Office 12. Juni 2023

I lost very important files

I lost very important files: Hello there!I need help regarding a issue. My Microsoft account was hacked and access to everything in my PC was granted to whoever it was. I managed to get hold of my account after 3 days and...
Games und Spiele 7. Juni 2023

Office 2019 Application very slow when opening remote files

Office 2019 Application very slow when opening remote files: Office 2019 fresh installation applications take very long to open remote files and even to just close them without making any changes. Local files are fine. Other files e.g. PDFs from the same...
Microsoft Office 27. März 2020
I lost very important files solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.