I sent my Surface Pro in to get a refurbished unit - connecting to the internet doesn't...

Diskutiere und helfe bei I sent my Surface Pro in to get a refurbished unit - connecting to the internet doesn't... im Bereich Surface im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Dear Community, I am extremely disappointed with Windows support services. Due to a cracked screen, I had decided to take advantage of Microsoft's... Dieses Thema im Forum "Surface" wurde erstellt von F.K_99, 22. November 2021.

1. F.K_99
    F.K_99 Gast

I sent my Surface Pro in to get a refurbished unit - connecting to the internet doesn't...

Dear Community, I am extremely disappointed with Windows support services. Due to a cracked screen, I had decided to take advantage of Microsoft's offer to get a refurbished device of equal value for almost 500 euros. However, there is no question of equivalence. The device recognizes the existing WLAN connections, but cannot establish contact or breaks off after some time. Suspicion: defective network adapter. I have tried many things and have not found a solution. However, I am even more disappointed by the availability of help in such a situation. When dialing the service hotline, you hav

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

I sent my Surface Pro in to get a refurbished unit - connecting to the internet doesn't... - Surface

Die Seite wird geladen...

I sent my Surface Pro in to get a refurbished unit - connecting to the internet doesn't... - Similar Threads - sent Surface get

Forum Datum

I want to revive my account

I want to revive my account: I created a hotmail account approximately 5 years ago. I want to regain access to it, I havent logged in it in years now.I have completely forgotten the password and the number linked to that...
Microsoft Office 18. November 2023

How to get the list of variables to format a own memo template when a Email is printed - I...

How to get the list of variables to format a own memo template when a Email is printed - I...: Hi to all,I use Microsoft products a long long long time, but I still find it hard to find certain detail informations.May someone help me please ?I try to define a own footer for Email printouts...
Microsoft Office 30. März 2022

I am unable to install the XBOX app on my PC

I am unable to install the XBOX app on my PC: Hello,after the last XBOX App update was released it said, that I had to manage my updates in the microsoft store. It was not in the Updates folders. I deinstalled the app and now, I am unable to...
Apps 15. Mai 2021

Connecting surface earbuds to two devices

Connecting surface earbuds to two devices: Is it possible, if using an android phone and a surface book to connect the earbuds similitaniously to each of those devices? Having the surface audio app installed on both devices, it's still...
Surface 13. Mai 2020

Get Product: I would like to test a Surface Pro 7

Get Product: I would like to test a Surface Pro 7: Hello Microsoft! (and Community) I just wanted to ask if I could test one of your Surface models (Surface Pro 7 (possibly with mouse, pencil and cover)). If so, I'll write a detailed product...
Surface 31. Oktober 2019

How to find/to get my Licencekey for Office

How to find/to get my Licencekey for Office: Hi, after a new setup of my PC, I tried to install and restart MS-Office again. But I don't know how to get my licence key to acticate the complete software. Where can I find or get this key? Many...
Microsoft Office 20. September 2018

My Word document goes to the top no matter where I click; I am unable to edit anything in a...

My Word document goes to the top no matter where I click; I am unable to edit anything in a...: Hello everybody, I am currently writing an important document which is around 40 pages long and today I recognized that it got damaged. Unfortunatly I was unable to find anything in the...
Microsoft Office 27. Oktober 2017
I sent my Surface Pro in to get a refurbished unit - connecting to the internet doesn't... solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.