I'm getting BSoD's because of the driver "FocusriteUsb.sys" and similar ones.

Diskutiere und helfe bei I'm getting BSoD's because of the driver "FocusriteUsb.sys" and similar ones. im Bereich Apps im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; I updated my audio interface drivers and suddenly I am getting constant Bluescreens with descriptions like: "IRQL_NOT_OR_LESS_EQUAL" or... Dieses Thema im Forum "Apps" wurde erstellt von Zayd Benhadou, 23. Mai 2024.

1. I'm getting BSoD's because of the driver "FocusriteUsb.sys" and similar ones.

I updated my audio interface drivers and suddenly I am getting constant Bluescreens with descriptions like: "IRQL_NOT_OR_LESS_EQUAL" or "DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION" and it's all because of my audio interface drivers. Before I updated them everything was normal. I tried sfc /scannow and DISM Restore health already but it does not seem to fix them at all.I also tried disabling the USB selective power option in the advanced power plan setting, aswell as deleting or disabling other audio drivers that could be clashing with my interface drivers.I urgently need help as I use my PC for online

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

I'm getting BSoD's because of the driver "FocusriteUsb.sys" and similar ones. - Apps

Die Seite wird geladen...

I'm getting BSoD's because of the driver "FocusriteUsb.sys" and similar ones. - Similar Threads - I'm getting BSoD's

Forum Datum

I'm getting BSoD's because of the driver "FocusriteUsb.sys" and similar ones.

I'm getting BSoD's because of the driver "FocusriteUsb.sys" and similar ones.: I updated my audio interface drivers and suddenly I am getting constant Bluescreens with descriptions like: "IRQL_NOT_OR_LESS_EQUAL" or "DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION" and it's all because of...
Games und Spiele 23. Mai 2024

Help I'm getting a lot of BSODs on my new pre built gaming PC.

Help I'm getting a lot of BSODs on my new pre built gaming PC.: Recieved the PC yesterday and had multiple Memory_Management and Kernel_Data_Inpage_Error BSODs. I'll attach the minidump...
Apps 26. November 2023

Help I'm getting a lot of BSODs on my new pre built gaming PC.

Help I'm getting a lot of BSODs on my new pre built gaming PC.: Recieved the PC yesterday and had multiple Memory_Management and Kernel_Data_Inpage_Error BSODs. I'll attach the minidump...
Games und Spiele 26. November 2023

INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR and VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL Graphics Driver BSOD's

INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR and VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL Graphics Driver BSOD's: Hi there,as of today I'm getting BSOD's that seem to relate to my graphics driver, specifically INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR and VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL. Unlike others who have posted about this,...
Apps 28. November 2021

INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR and VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL Graphics Driver BSOD's

INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR and VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL Graphics Driver BSOD's: Hi there,as of today I'm getting BSOD's that seem to relate to my graphics driver, specifically INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR and VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL. Unlike others who have posted about this,...
Games und Spiele 28. November 2021

Bug Ori and the will of the wisp

Bug Ori and the will of the wisp: Can't use this switch. Bug? [IMG]
Games und Spiele 23. April 2020

getting rid of large number of duplicates of contacts

getting rid of large number of duplicates of contacts: For some time now some of my contacts are shown uncountable times in a row. Trying to delete them one by one seems to not really work or makes the People app crash after some time. Also it makes...
Outlook.com 27. September 2017
I'm getting BSoD's because of the driver "FocusriteUsb.sys" and similar ones. solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.