Index is changing the fields italic to non italic and vica versa

Diskutiere und helfe bei Index is changing the fields italic to non italic and vica versa im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hi, I have an INDEX for symbols and the problem is that the index XE fields italic formatting is changed in the INDEX lost. The INDEX changes italic... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Kischyy, 6. Juli 2020.

1. Kischyy
    Kischyy Gast

Index is changing the fields italic to non italic and vica versa

Hi,

I have an INDEX for symbols and the problem is that the index XE fields italic formatting is changed in the INDEX lost. The INDEX changes italic to non-italic an vica versa. Why is that happening?

I am using Office 2016 and 365.

2. Robin Huber Win User

Unlink Fields in Excel and PowerPoint

The field don't update anymore and is simply text. I need to convert multiple PDFs and they'd have the original things of the document not the updated fields.

The Code in Word: ActiveDocument.Fields.Unlink
  3. Esparrow Win User

Nachinstallierte Schriften (Schriftschnitte) nicht anwählbar Word/Mac

Mir ist noch etwas aufgefallen, was bei der Eingrenzung des Fehlers vielleicht hilfreich sein könnte:

Wenn man die Schriftschnitte "Bold" und "Bold Italic" löscht, wird der Schriftschnitt "Regular" in Word wieder angezeigt. Installiert man die beiden Schriftschnitte wieder neu, wird wieder nur "Bold" bzw. bei dessen Nichtvorhandensein "Bold Italic" angezeigt.

Vielen Dank an alle, die mir helfen möchten.
  4. CharlesKenyon IA Win User

Word 365: Einfügen eines Schnellbausteins in ein Textfeld

Have you tried the Text Boxes in the template I supplied?

Here is a link to my writing on how to use a macro to insert a text box or other building block.

http://www.addbalance.com/usersguide/autotextau...

----------------------------------

This link is to a page on my website. It is safe. I am providing it because I think it contains information that will help you. However, as an Independent Advisor I am required to add the following when posting here with a link to any non-Microsoft site, even
    my own site:

Required Notice: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any
    product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

What you are inserting is not a field, nor is it a built-in document property, but rather a content control "mapped" to the document's XML reflecting that document property. It allows you to type information in your document and have it become the content of
    the document property. It also shows what the current value of that property is.

If what you want is simply something that tells you what the value of the status is, you could insert a DocProperty Field. I can show you how to do that with vba.
  5. Torsten Schwanitz Win User

Word 365: Einfügen eines Schnellbausteins in ein Textfeld

Dear Charles,

I figured it out, it works now!
    The idea is to create the textbox first including the content status field.

Then, it can be saved as a new text box. After that I have recorded a new macro to insert the text box.

The way I tried it was the following:
    I inserted the text box first and then I tried to insert the status field into the text box and that didn't work.

Many thanks for the video and your support so far, I appreciate it a lot.

Torsten
  6. Andreas Killer Win User

how to User Index, Match or VLOOKUP or even HLOOKUP in merged Cells

i need to get the Highest Scores from Cell BB6 to BD27 which are merged , and after achieving the result i need that how many Balls have been Played to reach this Score , and then if Possible to get the Player Name , can any One help
    At first this is the German forum, the English one is here:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/excel

You missed to specifiy the search criterium for MATCH.

If you have merged cells you have to change the selected cell references to the first column:

G73: =INDEX(AZ6:AZ27,MATCH(F73,BB6:BB27,0))

So the player name is in the same row:

I73: =INDEX(E6:E27,MATCH(F73,BB6:BB27,0))

Andreas.
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Index is changing the fields italic to non italic and vica versa - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Index is changing the fields italic to non italic and vica versa - Similar Threads - Index changing the

Forum Datum

Is there a way to disable the Authenticator?

Is there a way to disable the Authenticator?: Hello everyone!We have a big Problem, we have a custome who has a Office 365 Business Standard account. Some months ago we disabled the MFA on every Account and some days ago i wanted to enable...
Microsoft Office 9. Februar 2024

How to enter decimals without Excel changing the format?

How to enter decimals without Excel changing the format?: When I enter a number into Excel, for example 123,4567 Excel automatically changes it to1234567. No matter how I change the format it won't accept 123,4567. The issue persists even when creating...
Microsoft Office 23. Oktober 2023

Index eines Zitates ändern

Index eines Zitates ändern: Ich versuche gerade im Word zu zitieren und würde gerne den Zitat Index zu meinen Quellangaben ändern. Auch wenn ich die Quellen nach der richtigen Reihe hinzufüge, werden die Reihenfolgen der...
Microsoft Office 28. Februar 2023

computer is not able to access the Server

computer is not able to access the Server: Communication over LAN: scenario: Computer A and Server B at same data network.a. Suddenly the computer is not able to access the Server B.What can be the root cause? and steps to solve it?
Allgemeines 23. Februar 2022

computer is not able to access the Server: Communication over LAN: scenario: Computer A and Server B at same data network.a. Suddenly the computer is not able to access the Server B.What can be the root cause? and steps to solve it?
Apps 23. Februar 2022

Games und Spiele 23. Februar 2022

Schriftart Garamond wird in WORD nur als Bold Italic angezeigt Mac

Schriftart Garamond wird in WORD nur als Bold Italic angezeigt Mac: Hi, neuerdings wird mir auf meinem Mac Word Version 16.36 die Schriftart Garamond nicht mehr als "Standard" angezeigt, sondern nur inBold Italic. Leider kann ich "Standard" auch nicht einfach...
Microsoft Office 1. Mai 2020
Index is changing the fields italic to non italic and vica versa solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.