Installing clean windows 10 on a replaced hard disk of my laptop

Diskutiere und helfe bei Installing clean windows 10 on a replaced hard disk of my laptop im Bereich Allgemeines im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Some years ago, I purchased a Lenovo Laptop that came pre-installed with Windows 8.1 with BING . Then, one year ago (approximately), I used the free... Dieses Thema im Forum "Allgemeines" wurde erstellt von Business User 203, 8. Februar 2018.

1. Installing clean windows 10 on a replaced hard disk of my laptop

Some years ago, I purchased a Lenovo Laptop that came pre-installed with Windows 8.1 with BING . Then, one year ago (approximately), I used the free windows 10 upgrade to install windows 10 alongside my windows 8.1 on the internal hard disk. Everything went fine.

Due to the speed of my laptop, I now bought a SSD to upgrade the internal disk. Now I want to re-install (a clean install preferred) Windows 10 (as I don't need Windows 8 anymore) on my new SSD.

I don't know the product key. It's built into the OEM BIOS.

Does Windows 10 detect my BIOS activation key on a clean install although it was a Windows 8.1 with Bing key?

If not, does a recovery pendrive creation using windows tools work to re-install it on my new SSD? If so, should I create the pendrive from windows 8.1 with bing or 10?

What is the easiest method? Recovery or new setup iso? Which one does accept my bios key for sure?

Info: I don't want to purchase any rescue tools or setup disks from Lenovo. (I'm sorry, Lenovo)

Questions an questions and questions - But I just want to get a (more or less) clean activatable install of Windows 10 onto my new ssd.

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Installing clean windows 10 on a replaced hard disk of my laptop - Allgemeines

Die Seite wird geladen...

Installing clean windows 10 on a replaced hard disk of my laptop - Similar Threads - Installing clean windows

Forum Datum

Clean install of Windows 11 on a Surface Book 3

Clean install of Windows 11 on a Surface Book 3: I wanted to do a clean install on my Surface book 3 as it became slow.I tried to reset Windows from the settings... clean everything.The process started, then some reboots, and at some point I got...
Apps 21. Dezember 2022

Clean install of Windows 11 on a Surface Book 3

Clean install of Windows 11 on a Surface Book 3: I wanted to do a clean install on my Surface book 3 as it became slow.I tried to reset Windows from the settings... clean everything.The process started, then some reboots, and at some point I got...
Games und Spiele 21. Dezember 2022

Windows 10 clean installieren

Windows 10 clean installieren: Hallo,ich bin leider gezwungen mit einem meiner privaten Rechner auf Windows 10 umzusteigen und möchte ihn daher völlig neu aufsetzen.Meine große Frage: Wie bekomme ich ein Windows 10 komplett...
Apps 8. März 2022

Installing Disney+ on surface pro

Installing Disney+ on surface pro: Split from this thread. Hallo, ich habe ein kleines Problem, wenn ich die zu installierende Disney + App im Microsoft Store auswähle. Ich werde aufgefordert, ein Gerät auszuwählen, aber dann...
Surface 12. Mai 2020

Windows 10 Clean-Install auf vorhandenen Laptop

Windows 10 Clean-Install auf vorhandenen Laptop: Aber Hallo mal, wäre es möglich, oder macht es überhaupt Sinn, diesen Läpi mit Win 10 zu beladen? [IMG] Schon mal vielen Dank für weiterführende Infos. MfG Ede42EP
Allgemeines 15. Mai 2019

No word on my laptop

No word on my laptop: I re-installed the latest version windows 10 version 1709. I have typed the WinWord in the search, and word appears but cannot drug it to the taskbar. i bought my laptop through my internet...
Microsoft Office 2. November 2017

After tranfering my OS to another disk of my PC, Word initates a configuration of Office...

After tranfering my OS to another disk of my PC, Word initates a configuration of Office...: Dear forum members! After tranfering my OS to another disk of my PC, Word initates a configuration of Office 2013 Professional without success (app. 1)[IMG] After some trials no change. Found...
Microsoft Office 22. Dezember 2016
Installing clean windows 10 on a replaced hard disk of my laptop solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.