Is it possible to give different rights for a group calender via powershell or admin center?

Diskutiere und helfe bei Is it possible to give different rights for a group calender via powershell or admin center? im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Given the following scenario: I want to create a Group Calender for 4 of our Employees, where all of the 4 have write rights - ok no big deal. Here's... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von MichaelWinkler1996, 18. Februar 2021.

1. Is it possible to give different rights for a group calender via powershell or admin center?

Given the following scenario: I want to create a Group Calender for 4 of our Employees, where all of the 4 have write rights - ok no big deal. Here's the tricky part: Is it possible for all of our other employees to only see read the calender?

What have i done so far: Created a group for those 4 Tried to change rights via PowerShell but haven't found a command for it.

Thnaks for your help!

2. Jason (Office Engine Win User

Suchfunktion für Sway?

Hi Hehli,

Sway does have a built-in search function for searching for content within the Sway itself as well. When viewing your Sway, it can be accessed via the magnifying glass button in the upper right when editing or via the ... menu when viewing your Sway (Ctrl+f
    is the shortcut to bring it up in English, I'm not sure if that's the same or different in German).

Jason
  3. Sandro Kopfmann Win User

Unfassbare OneDrive Ordner(nicht)auswahl

Thank you for your answer.
    <br />We can also write in English.
    <br />Is it possible to reach them without the app?
    <br />I do not want to install an app just to give a one time feedback.
    <br />Best regards
    <br />
  4. Jason (Office Engine Win User

Texte & Bilder nebeneinander anordnen

Hi Alina,

One thing you might want to try is the group feature. Just select all the cards you want to put together and choose the group button. With that said, in Sway you can't really adjust things like positioning or spacing. The reason for this is that when
    you make a Sway, you are guaranteed that no matter what device/window size it is viewed in, it will have a layout that looks great. To achieve this, a layout tailored to the environment it is viewed in is generated and in order to do that, Sway needs to lay
    things out differently sometimes. If sizing/positioning had been specified, that would stand in the way of being able to do that. This is different from traditional authoring tools, but we believe the tradeoff is worth it. Different groupings, emphasis
    settings, and layout and style selections will result in different orientations of your content on the screen, but so will merely changing the window between desktop and mobile phone sizes. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Jason
  5. Georges C. Win User

Familiengruppe verlassen ist nicht möglich

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Valaraukar72, i believe that what you want is in the link below, but by definition the family organizer is that has to give permission for the exit.

Leave family group or remove members

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

I hope this helps.
  6. mia-lena Win User

Links bewteen OneNote and PDFs

Thanks, Berns! I tried that before but the problem is that the file in question is saved on a server. Is it possible to move such a file to a HTTP or HTTPS location and apply the procedure from there?
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Is it possible to give different rights for a group calender via powershell or admin center? - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Is it possible to give different rights for a group calender via powershell or admin center? - Similar Threads - possible give different

Forum Datum

"Is it possible for a news article to be scheduled with an end date?"

"Is it possible for a news article to be scheduled with an end date?": Can a news article be scheduled? There's only a publishing date and no end date? So that the news doesn't have to be deleted but disappears automatically?"
Microsoft Office 28. Februar 2024

Is it possible to retrieve a permanently deleted file from OneDrive?

Is it possible to retrieve a permanently deleted file from OneDrive?: Hello,I just realized that the log of our 3-week trip in the USA was deleted from OneDrive at some point in the past and is no longer in the Recycle Bin. I don't know when the file was deleted...
Microsoft Office 2. Januar 2024

Is it possible to assign a certain view to a specific folder in a Document Library?

Is it possible to assign a certain view to a specific folder in a Document Library?: In Sharepoint: I have two folders in a Document Library and I have a term store which is only necessary for one of these folders. The other folder does not need the term store. I have created two...
Microsoft Office 5. April 2023

Is it possible to make a script which turns apps in your autostart on or off

Is it possible to make a script which turns apps in your autostart on or off: Hello, i need to find a way to make a .bat file which turns off the autostart for an application lets say "example.exe" and activates the autostart for another "example2.exe". I searched for a...
Apps 29. September 2022

Is it possible to make a script which turns apps in your autostart on or off

Is it possible to make a script which turns apps in your autostart on or off: Hello, i need to find a way to make a .bat file which turns off the autostart for an application lets say "example.exe" and activates the autostart for another "example2.exe". I searched for a...
Games und Spiele 29. September 2022

Is it possible to use OneNote with a different Account than the other programs permanently?

Is it possible to use OneNote with a different Account than the other programs permanently?: I try to use my private Microsoft Account to get my private OneNote data on the computer I'm using for work. The overall account for this computer is my companys account. I can change the account...
Microsoft Office 3. November 2020

Admin Center Einstellungen mit Powershell

Admin Center Einstellungen mit Powershell: Hallo Zusammen, Ich darf regelmässig neue Office 365 Tenants für neukunden Konfigurieren und würde darum diese gerne automatisieren. Dabei handelt es sich um SharePoint Online, Exchange Online,...
Microsoft Office 17. Mai 2019
Is it possible to give different rights for a group calender via powershell or admin center? solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.