is it possible to return onedrive files back to original folders on the pc? Thank you.

Diskutiere und helfe bei is it possible to return onedrive files back to original folders on the pc? Thank you. im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hallo, ich habe seit 12. Jan. 2018 Daten in OneDrive und die Synchronisierung pausiert. Jetzt stelle ich fest dass ich an diese Daten rund 23,3 GB von... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von PEM532, 17. August 2022.

1. PEM532
    PEM532 Gast

is it possible to return onedrive files back to original folders on the pc? Thank you.

Hallo, ich habe seit 12. Jan. 2018 Daten in OneDrive und die Synchronisierung pausiert. Jetzt stelle ich fest dass ich an diese Daten rund 23,3 GB von 30GB möglichem Volumen nicht mehr runterlanden kann. Ich fühle mich reingelegt da ich von dieser gravierenden Änderung erst jetzt erfahren habe. Ich nutze immer noch Windows 8.1 und habe nicht vor auf Windows 10 oder 11 zu aktualisieren. Helfen Sie mir bitte die Daten einmalig wieder auf meinen lokalen PC runterzuladen. Wie geht das? Vielen Dank

2. Olivia - MSFT Win User

Guten Tag,
    <br />willkommen beim Microsoft Community Forum. Ihrer Beschreibung zufolge würden Sie gerne die Daten in OneDrive herunterladen.
    <br />Dies sind unsere Lösungsvorschläge:
    <br />
    • Melden Sie sich bei OneDrive.com an und laden Sie dann die Daten herunter.
      <br />
      [​IMG]

<br />
    • Um zu verhindern, dass der Download durch Netzwerkprobleme unterbrochen wird und ein erneuter Download erforderlich ist, können Sie den Download teilweise durchführen.
      <br />
    • Wenn der lokale Speicherplatz nicht ausreicht, können Sie eventuell eine externe Festplatte vorbereiten und diese Daten auf Ihre externe Festplatte herunterladen.
      <br />
    Bitte weisen Sie darauf hin, wenn ich es falsch verstanden habe. Wenn Sie weitere Fragen haben, antworten Sie gerne nochmals auf den Thread.
    <br />Ich wünsche Ihnen einen schönen Tag.
    <br />Mit freundlichen Grüßen
    <br />Olivia | Microsoft Community Support Spezialist
    <br />
  3. Fuad Laguda Win User

How to select documents which should be in OneDrive?

Hello JJTT_885,

Thank you for coming to the forum.

I am sorry to inform you that OneDrive does not have such features. The way OneDrive works is this:

There are some selected folders that OneDrive can sync, those folders are your complete Desktop, Documents, and Pictures. It will sync all the contents, you cannot select what to sync and what not to sync. It will sync the whole documents in those folders

In this link below you will see all the folders that OneDrive can sync.
    https://support.office.com/article/d61a7930-a6fb-4b95-b28a-6552e77c3057

Another thing, you can do is to move the folder directory you want to the OneDrive Folder created for you when you install OneDrive and sign in, you will see it in the left pane of your File explorer.

Give a reply if you need more information

Best Regards
    Fuad
  4. mia-lena Win User

Links bewteen OneNote and PDFs

Thanks, Berns! I tried that before but the problem is that the file in question is saved on a server. Is it possible to move such a file to a HTTP or HTTPS location and apply the procedure from there?
  5. HeinzStieger Win User

SWAY

Hello Heinz,

What is the error you are getting when you try to upload the video into Sway? It's possible that you are running into a network timeout - if the size of the video plus your current network speed causes it to take to long, it will fail. If you are on a
    wireless network, you could try using a wired one. Some people have also had better luck uploading the video to OneDrive first and then inserting it from OneDrive from within Sway.

Hope this helps!

Jason
    Thank you for your answer. The problem is not the timout. Becouse in earlier session it worked well. But with OneDrive it
    works well. So it seems that OneDrive as source for SWAY is best solution. Thank you!
  6. Fuad Laguda Win User

How to select documents which should be in OneDrive?

I am sorry if it is not what you wanted to hear, but I do hope the link above will guide you on how to sync your files with OneDrive.
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

is it possible to return onedrive files back to original folders on the pc? Thank you. - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

is it possible to return onedrive files back to original folders on the pc? Thank you. - Similar Threads - possible return onedrive

Forum Datum

Is it possible to retrieve a permanently deleted file from OneDrive?

Is it possible to retrieve a permanently deleted file from OneDrive?: Hello,I just realized that the log of our 3-week trip in the USA was deleted from OneDrive at some point in the past and is no longer in the Recycle Bin. I don't know when the file was deleted...
Microsoft Office 2. Januar 2024

Is it possible to sync folders that are shared with me not my own to my Laptop

Is it possible to sync folders that are shared with me not my own to my Laptop: Hi,I am currently working on a film Project with me and my friends and we need a cloud Database on which everyone can work. Is it possible to sync shared folders to the explorer?Best regards Lukas
Microsoft Office 12. August 2023

Is it possible to assign a certain view to a specific folder in a Document Library?

Is it possible to assign a certain view to a specific folder in a Document Library?: In Sharepoint: I have two folders in a Document Library and I have a term store which is only necessary for one of these folders. The other folder does not need the term store. I have created two...
Microsoft Office 5. April 2023

OneDrive adds useless icons to file explorer folders

OneDrive adds useless icons to file explorer folders: From time to time no reproducible reason, OneDrive adds icons to the lower left of the folder symbols in file explorer.I've already tried the "hack" to change the respective key in the registry,...
Microsoft Office 14. März 2023

Is it possible to fully prevent communication between Departments in an Organisation?

Is it possible to fully prevent communication between Departments in an Organisation?: Hi,I am currently working with information barriers in Microsoft Purview and wondered if you could entirely prevent any communication between the Departments in an Organisation, without creating...
Microsoft Office 23. August 2022

Is it technically possible to install Outlook 2013 in parallel to Office 2010 (Word, Excel,...

Is it technically possible to install Outlook 2013 in parallel to Office 2010 (Word, Excel,...: I maybe want to use exchange in future with Outlook 2013. But keep MsOffice 2010 (as I need a project to check all Add-Ins etc. therefore no time and budget). That is why I raised question above....
Microsoft Office 6. August 2018

Is it possible to tag images on OneDrive?

Is it possible to tag images on OneDrive?: Hi there, we have quite hugh media library. Is there a way to tag Images and Videos for better searchability? And if not. Is it somehow on the Roadmap or can I place it as an idea somewhere?...
Microsoft Office 20. Oktober 2017
is it possible to return onedrive files back to original folders on the pc? Thank you. solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.