Is there a way to number OneNote pages similar to Word with a function or a plugin? e.g. 1,...

Diskutiere und helfe bei Is there a way to number OneNote pages similar to Word with a function or a plugin? e.g. 1,... im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; I would like to organise my pages by numbering them but doing it manually is a bit of a pain everytime I change something. Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von SnatchBridge, 20. Oktober 2021.

1. Is there a way to number OneNote pages similar to Word with a function or a plugin? e.g. 1,...

I would like to organise my pages by numbering them but doing it manually is a bit of a pain everytime I change something.

2. EliseM_456 Win User

Is there a way to number OneNote pages similar to Word with a function or a plugin? (e.g. 1, 1.2, 1.2.1)

Hi, I'm Elise, and I'd be happy to help with your issue.

Unfortunately there is nothing automatic to do this, but I do agree it is a good suggestion. I would recommend submitting this as feedback using the in app help menu.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Kind Regards,

Elise
  3. Megabebbi Win User

OneDrive Family Abo - Kündigen & Geld zurück?

Is there a way to put all 6TB into one account - for me there is no need to have a second or third account - I will use these 6TB for my own.
    So this would be a way to overthink my decision.
    <br />Many thanks
    <br />M
    <br />
  4. MyCommunityUser Win User

how to start word document at bookmark from windows explorer ?

Hi Zoran,

1.) This is the German section of the Answers Forum, i.e. "Wir sprechen hier Deutsch".

If you prefer English or any other language, please make your choice in the upper right corner next to your name.

2.) This way of referring to a word document works in a URL like way, i.e. your entry in Windows Explorer needs to be something like
    file://PathToYourDocument#Bookmark. (Instead of the usual http://server/file)

I.e your format is probably almost correct.

I have never tried something like that, but only read in a recent Excel Reference that this is the way to refer to specific entries in a Word document by a link from within an Excel file. Thus I assume it should also work in a similar way from Explorer.

give it a try and good luck

Gert
  5. OpenSourceIsBetter Win User

Create different AutoCorrect entries using case sensitivity (:g: = γ does not correspond to :G: = Γ)

Thank you for your quick response. I guess i can go with :g: for γ and :gamma: for
    Γ. Anyway, is there a way to make suggestions to Microsoft, or should I even in my case?
  6. Sebastian TC Win User

Kein Zugriff auf Shared Mailbox via OWA

Got it. There were some plugins missing on my machine to execute the comands.

The private message seems broken. I get a

We are sorry...

The page you requested is not available at this time.

message when I try to open it. Can you send me a private message again?

I dont find a way to send one to you.

Looking forward hearing from you.

Best regards,

Sebastian
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Is there a way to number OneNote pages similar to Word with a function or a plugin? e.g. 1,... - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Is there a way to number OneNote pages similar to Word with a function or a plugin? e.g. 1,... - Similar Threads - there way number

Forum Datum

Is there a way to disable the Authenticator?

Is there a way to disable the Authenticator?: Hello everyone!We have a big Problem, we have a custome who has a Office 365 Business Standard account. Some months ago we disabled the MFA on every Account and some days ago i wanted to enable...
Microsoft Office 9. Februar 2024

Copilot with a private account linked to a school account: a problem?

Copilot with a private account linked to a school account: a problem?: I have a private Microsoft account which is linked to my student Microsoft account where I have a student license for Office 365. With my private account I purchased the new Copilot subscription....
Microsoft Office 7. Februar 2024

Is there a way to restrict the creation of new communication sites on SharePoint online to...

Is there a way to restrict the creation of new communication sites on SharePoint online to...: I checked various settings in the SharePoint Admin Center and only came across the general restriction on creating new pages. See instructions from Microsoft Learn...
Microsoft Office 8. Januar 2024

Will there soon be a way to import tasks as CSV in To-Do?

Will there soon be a way to import tasks as CSV in To-Do?: I used to frequently import tasks into Outlook tasks via CSV in the old Outlook. I can't find any such option in the new Outlook. Here I can just see the App To-Do and not the old outlook tasks....
Outlook.com 3. Januar 2024

Is there a way to fix the display error that shows a horizontal line between sections?

Is there a way to fix the display error that shows a horizontal line between sections?: Hi everyone,I've been working with SharePoint recently and keep getting the same display error.I keep getting a line between sections. It's flickering when I scroll over it outside of the edit...
Microsoft Office 5. September 2023

Is it possible to assign a certain view to a specific folder in a Document Library?

Is it possible to assign a certain view to a specific folder in a Document Library?: In Sharepoint: I have two folders in a Document Library and I have a term store which is only necessary for one of these folders. The other folder does not need the term store. I have created two...
Microsoft Office 5. April 2023

Not able to share a flow with a group or team - option missing

Not able to share a flow with a group or team - option missing: Hi,I want to add to a flow a run-only permission for a group, as this flow is used by a couple of users, which might change more often. My issue is that I don't have this option to add groups see...
Microsoft Office 8. Juli 2021
Is there a way to number OneNote pages similar to Word with a function or a plugin? e.g. 1,... solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.