Issues with capacitive pens on Microsoft Surface

Diskutiere und helfe bei Issues with capacitive pens on Microsoft Surface im Bereich Surface im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; I'm running Windows 10 1803 on a Surface Pro 2017 (i5/8GB). Most of the time I'm taking notes in college using OneNote. That's where I've encountered... Dieses Thema im Forum "Surface" wurde erstellt von timboo97, 13. Oktober 2018.

1. timboo97
    timboo97 Gast

Issues with capacitive pens on Microsoft Surface

I'm running Windows 10 1803 on a Surface Pro 2017 (i5/8GB).
    Most of the time I'm taking notes in college using OneNote. That's where I've encountered some weird issues: From time to time (days to weeks) the "ink" just randomly smears over the canvas, even with the tip not touching the display at all. This goes on for a couple of minutes until I decide to rage quit and put my pen away. This has happened with both pens that I use (#1: https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B07BXQR3TR and #2: https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B079JX4DVT (which is a Microsoft-certified stylus)). It only happens when the tip has already touched the screen before, not when you approach it after taking away the pen. This issue is apparently not exclusive to OneNote as it affects the whole Windows environment. However, I have not been able to reproduce this. It just happens when it does. No updates beforehand, no other running programs, etc. Some things that I've already tried include changing the pens batteries, cleaning tip and screen and, of course, rebooting.
    There's nothing more annoying when you just want to write something down and this messes up your entire page: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bukB_CH_jw

If there's any missing information needed to solve this, tell me. Thanks in Advance!

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Issues with capacitive pens on Microsoft Surface - Surface

Die Seite wird geladen...

Issues with capacitive pens on Microsoft Surface - Similar Threads - Issues with capacitive

Forum Datum

Issues with Drag & Drop Functionality on Windows

Issues with Drag & Drop Functionality on Windows: Welcome,Today, I've noticed a peculiar issue with my drag-and-drop functionality on Windows 10. Normally, I could easily drag and drop files into designated areas on websites or applications....
Microsoft Office 8. Februar 2024

Issue with TPM

Issue with TPM: Ich erhalte jedes mal diese Anzeige wenn ich den laptop einschalte. Ich weiß nicht was das heißt und was zu tun ist damit ich das behebe. Um mit den Laptop bisher arbeiten zu können wähle ich...
Apps 28. Juli 2022

Issue with TPM

Issue with TPM: Ich erhalte jedes mal diese Anzeige wenn ich den laptop einschalte. Ich weiß nicht was das heißt und was zu tun ist damit ich das behebe. Um mit den Laptop bisher arbeiten zu können wähle ich...
Games und Spiele 28. Juli 2022

Issue with FIDO2 Login on Hybrid Joined DevicesOnly Win11

Issue with FIDO2 Login on Hybrid Joined DevicesOnly Win11: Hello,I have an Cloud Trust set up between local AD and AAD.FIDO2 Keys are allowed for login.Login with dc in sight with FIDO2 is possible on hybrid device after once logged in with dc in sightwin...
Apps 25. Juni 2022

Issue with FIDO2 Login on Hybrid Joined DevicesOnly Win11

Issue with FIDO2 Login on Hybrid Joined DevicesOnly Win11: Hello,I have an Cloud Trust set up between local AD and AAD.FIDO2 Keys are allowed for login.Login with dc in sight with FIDO2 is possible on hybrid device after once logged in with dc in sightwin...
Games und Spiele 25. Juni 2022

Sharepoint Issues with VBA

Sharepoint Issues with VBA: Hi Guys, We moved our old Harddrive Datas on an mircrosoft cloud, where datas can be retrieved via sharepoint drive Since we moved all our datas on the sharepoint, we are facing frequently...
Microsoft Office 20. August 2020

Surface Pen Issue

Surface Pen Issue: Hi Everyone I have an Issue with my Surface Pen (I have a Surface Pro 4). After trying to connect my Pen to my Android smartphone, I wanted to reconnect it to my Surface. At first everything...
Surface 20. Oktober 2019
Issues with capacitive pens on Microsoft Surface solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.