Issues with capacitive pens on Microsoft Surface

Diskutiere und helfe bei Issues with capacitive pens on Microsoft Surface im Bereich Surface im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; I'm running Windows 10 1803 on a Surface Pro 2017 (i5/8GB). Most of the time I'm taking notes in college using OneNote. That's where I've encountered... Dieses Thema im Forum "Surface" wurde erstellt von timboo97, 13. Oktober 2018.

1. timboo97
    timboo97 Gast

Issues with capacitive pens on Microsoft Surface

I'm running Windows 10 1803 on a Surface Pro 2017 (i5/8GB).
    Most of the time I'm taking notes in college using OneNote. That's where I've encountered some weird issues: From time to time (days to weeks) the "ink" just randomly smears over the canvas, even with the tip not touching the display at all. This goes on for a couple of minutes until I decide to rage quit and put my pen away. This has happened with both pens that I use (#1: https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B07BXQR3TR and #2: https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B079JX4DVT (which is a Microsoft-certified stylus)). It only happens when the tip has already touched the screen before, not when you approach it after taking away the pen. This issue is apparently not exclusive to OneNote as it affects the whole Windows environment. However, I have not been able to reproduce this. It just happens when it does. No updates beforehand, no other running programs, etc. Some things that I've already tried include changing the pens batteries, cleaning tip and screen and, of course, rebooting.
    There's nothing more annoying when you just want to write something down and this messes up your entire page: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bukB_CH_jw

If there's any missing information needed to solve this, tell me. Thanks in Advance!

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Issues with capacitive pens on Microsoft Surface - Surface

Die Seite wird geladen...

Issues with capacitive pens on Microsoft Surface - Similar Threads - Issues with capacitive

Forum Datum

Issue with Font Lining Property in PDF's

Issue with Font Lining Property in PDF's: There is an issue with the character lining property (Advanced Typography, Number forms) in combination with Corbel and Candara (and maybe other fonts). The standard format style is set to...
Microsoft Office 9. Juli 2019

Microsoft Surface Go Pen

Microsoft Surface Go Pen: Ich habe seit ein paar Wochen das Microsoft Surface Go. Seit zwei Tagen funktioniert auf einmal die Spitze nicht mehr, der Rest (Bluetooth, Verbindung, Rückseite) funktioniert jedoch einwandfrei....
Surface 24. Dezember 2018

How to sync Microsoft To-Do (on Android) with O365 (on Desktop)?

How to sync Microsoft To-Do (on Android) with O365 (on Desktop)?: I have installed Microsoft To-Do App on my Android Smartphone (HTC U11 life with newest Android Version) and I have O365 on my Desktop PC. On both apps I am logged in with my Microsoft Account. On...
Outlook.com 21. Oktober 2018

surface pen

surface pen: ist verbunden aber schreibt nicht
Surface 2. Juli 2018

Ausschalten vom Microsoft Surface Pen

Ausschalten vom Microsoft Surface Pen: Hallo. Ich bin hauptsächlich zufrieden mit meinem Stift und er lässt sich leicht koppeln. Aber den Stift vom Surface zu trennen oder auszuschalten ist ein totales Problem. Habe das ganze...
Surface 1. April 2018

Microsoft Surface Schreiben mit Microsoft Pen ungenau

Microsoft Surface Schreiben mit Microsoft Pen ungenau: Hallo zusammen, Ich bin seit einigen Tagen Besitzer des Surface pro 2017 mit Surface Pen und habe eine Frage zum Thema schreiben mit dem Stift Wenn ich auf One Note schreibe und dabei die Hand...
Surface 6. November 2017

Surface pen

Surface pen: My surface pen is connected, but it doesn't works. When I touch the display with my pen nothing happens. Can somebody help me? Many thanks in advance.
Surface 3. November 2017
Issues with capacitive pens on Microsoft Surface solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.