It is impossible to add forms to existing projects

Diskutiere und helfe bei It is impossible to add forms to existing projects im Bereich Apps im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hi!Is it a bug or a feature? I suppose it a bug.It is impossible to add forms to existing projects. You can only add forms derived by existing forms to... Dieses Thema im Forum "Apps" wurde erstellt von Tps800, 4. Oktober 2022.

1. Tps800
    Tps800 Gast

Hi!Is it a bug or a feature? I suppose it a bug.It is impossible to add forms to existing projects. You can only add forms derived by existing forms to existing projects no other options are given.

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

It is impossible to add forms to existing projects - Apps

Die Seite wird geladen...

It is impossible to add forms to existing projects - Similar Threads - impossible add forms

Forum Datum

Add Tasks to closed chanel

Add Tasks to closed chanel: Is there a way to add a Tasks planer to a closed chanel? It does not appear in the list of apps.
Microsoft Office 21. Februar 2023

It is impossible to add forms to existing projects: Hi!Is it a bug or a feature? I suppose it a bug.It is impossible to add forms to existing projects. You can only add forms derived by existing forms to existing projects no other options are given.
Games und Spiele 4. Oktober 2022

PC almost impossible to properly use

PC almost impossible to properly use: For about 3 Weeks my PC started to act up, then it started to crash because of MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. After some research i concluded that my RAM might be damaged. I bought new RAM, but now the PC...
Apps 12. Juli 2022

PC almost impossible to properly use

PC almost impossible to properly use: For about 3 Weeks my PC started to act up, then it started to crash because of MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. After some research i concluded that my RAM might be damaged. I bought new RAM, but now the PC...
Games und Spiele 12. Juli 2022

Authenticator App wants me to use it to be able to use it

Authenticator App wants me to use it to be able to use it: I received a Visual Studio Abo. To Access/activate it I was prompted to use the MS Authenticator App. To log into the Authenticator App I was prompted to use the MS Authenticator App...Please help...
Microsoft Office 28. März 2022

Is it possible to tag images on OneDrive?

Is it possible to tag images on OneDrive?: Hi there, we have quite hugh media library. Is there a way to tag Images and Videos for better searchability? And if not. Is it somehow on the Roadmap or can I place it as an idea somewhere?...
Microsoft Office 20. Oktober 2017

Add to Calendar

Add to Calendar: Add to Calendar [IMG] Open .ics files from your email or browser and copy them to your calendar. 100% of $ goes to the WorldVision charity to help where it is most needed in the world....
Tools + Produktivität 22. März 2015
It is impossible to add forms to existing projects solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.