MAIL: "Warning! TERMINATION OF YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT" from "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...

Diskutiere und helfe bei MAIL: "Warning! TERMINATION OF YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT" from "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus... im Bereich Outlook.com im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hello, I received an email from *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** today stating that my account will be deregistered /... Dieses Thema im Forum "Outlook.com" wurde erstellt von Chr.Fr, 2. Dezember 2021.

1. Chr.Fr
    Chr.Fr Gast

MAIL: "Warning! TERMINATION OF YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT" from "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...

Hello, I received an email from *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** today stating that my account will be deregistered / deleted if I do not cancel the account cancellation. Is this mail legit?Thanks

2. .Tech Win User

MAIL: "Warning! TERMINATION OF YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT" from "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***"

Hi Chr.Fr

My name is Daniel. I will be more than happy to assist you.

I highly suggest ignoring that email, it's just a phishing email. The point is, if you log in to your account at least once in the last 2 years then you don't need to worry about the account closure. Microsoft will never be notifying you about closing accounts, and moreover, an account can only be closed either manually by the account owner, or if the account has been inactive for about two years.

Please refer to this article on how to deal with phishing emails:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/how-...

Disclaimer

This is a peer-to-peer support forum. I'm Non-Microsoft Staff, I don't work for Microsoft. Mostly everyone here are users helping other users.

Kind Regards
  3. Tarekalak Win User

E-Mails an Hotmail-Adressen kommen nicht an, Support "antwortet" nicht

Vielen Dank auch für den Vorschlag.

Aber das habe ich schon gemacht; die Antworten habe ich im ersten Post schon geschildert.

Ich habe es vor vier Tagen erneut versucht und bis heute keine Antwort bekommen.

Hier aber die Antworten, die auf meine ersten Anfragen gekommen sind:

Brand your mail

Ensure mails are cleanly formatted and clearly identifiable as originating from your service.

Follow content and formatting best practices

There are numerous Internet resources which offer advice and best practices, we recommend you refer to these resources for assistance creating well formatted and more deliverable email.

Highlight Opt In

Clearly mark your emails so that Windows Live Outlook.com customers are able to identify that they requested or subscribed to emails from your service.

Ensure your email lists are up to date

Remove those who do not want to receive the emails and consider making the unsubscribe process more visible to ensure you are only delivering mail to interested recipients.

Join the Junk Mail Reporting Program (JMRP)

We believe that your recipients are the best indicator that the email you are sending is wanted. The JMRP program allows you to see which of your emails Outlook.com users have marked as junk or unwanted mail. Reviewing
    the results in JMRP will provide to the most direct information on what characteristics of your email, customers, and ultimately SmartScreen®, consider to be unwanted. This helpful feedback mechanism allows you to ensure that mails being sent from your IP
    are not resulting in negative feedback that could impact your sending reputation. Being vigilant about users who mark your e-mail as unwanted or the types of messages that are being marked as unwanted can help you keep mailing lists updated with only interested
    users and modify future campaigns. In addition, monitoring user complaints can help you identify unintended mail traffic or detect a potentially compromised account sending unwanted mail to your customers. Enroll at

https://postmaster.live.com/snds/JMRP.aspx?wa=wsignin1.0

Join the Smart Network Data Services program (SNDS)

The SNDS program provides data about traffic seen originating from your registered IP, such as mail volume and complaint rates. The data is built from the log files of the inbound mail machines and other
    servers at Outlook.com and Microsoft and represents factual information about the traffic from your mail servers to Outlook.com users. For more information about this free program refer to
    https://postmaster.live.com/snds/FAQ.aspx. To register, please go to
    http://postmaster.msn.com/snds/. (Tip: As part of the enrollment process, you are
    asked to sign the JMRP program agreement and then send a response to Support indicating that it has been signed. It's not uncommon for that step in the enrollment process to be missed.)

4. Raech C. Win User

I've Forgot my E-Mail Adress

Hi there! This is Raech. I'm an Independent Advisor and an Outlook.com user like you. I'm happy to help.

I'm sorry to be the bearer of this news. For security reasons you can only see a portion of your username when doing the lookup. This helps prevent hackers and spammers from getting your full email address and exploiting them.

if you have sent emails in the past, that is usually a good place to start in finding what your username is.

Please do note that this is a public user-to-user community forum. None of us here work for Microsoft and it is beyond our capability to assist directly with account or login-related issues.

Sincerely,
  5. HüseyinMutoglu Win User

Mein Server IPs gespert.

Guten Tag Frau Tamara,

Erst vielen Dank für Ihre antwort.

Ich schicke eine Mail von *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** an *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***.

Folgende Mail bekommen ich..

-------------------------------------------------

This is the mail system at host mailserver.hm-computertechnik.de.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not

be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can

delete your own text from the attached returned message.

The mail system

<*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***>: host mx2.hotmail.com[65.55.37.72] said: 550 SC-001

(COL004-MC1F50) Unfortunately, messages from 151.80.250.208 weren't sent.

Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network

is on our block list. You can also refer your provider to

http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors. (in reply to MAIL

FROM command)

Aber von *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** an web.de, gmail.com oder gmx.de habe ich keine Probleme.

Natürlich hat meine KUnden genauso problemme wie...

Was fehlt?und was sollich denn machen?

Grüsse

Hüseyin Mutoglu
  6. SimoneS3 Win User

Kein E-Mail Empfang von t-online Adressen möglich

doch, ein Absender hat mir diese Fehlermeldung geschickt:

eur.olc.protection.outlook.com said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately,

messages from weren't sent. Please contact your Internet

service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3140).

You can also refer your provider to

http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.

[HE1EUR02FT021.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL

FROM command)

kannst du was damit anfangen? Die beiden IP-Adressen habe ich rausgelöscht.
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

MAIL: "Warning! TERMINATION OF YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT" from "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus... - Outlook.com

Die Seite wird geladen...

MAIL: "Warning! TERMINATION OF YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT" from "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus... - Similar Threads - MAIL Warning TERMINATION

Forum Datum

Wurde meine E-Mail-Adresse: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt....

Wurde meine E-Mail-Adresse: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt....: Ich erhielt in der letzten 3 - 4 Std ständig Spam E-Mails. Hat nichts gebracht, auch nachdem ich mein Passwort geändert habe. Ich bitte höflich um eine sofortige Behebung dieses Problems.Meine...
Outlook.com 3. März 2024

Wie kann in meinem private Account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...

Wie kann in meinem private Account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...: In meinem Account kann ich Outlook und Teams nicht mehr nutzen.Was muss ich tun um die Nutzung wieder herzustellen?Outlook findet den Wxchange bei Strato nicht.Teams verbindet sich nicht...
Microsoft Office 26. Februar 2024

vorgestern wurde meine account von *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...

vorgestern wurde meine account von *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...: Kontozugriff funktioniert nicht mehr
Microsoft Office 23. Januar 2024

Meine email von mein Vater wurde gesperrt *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...

Meine email von mein Vater wurde gesperrt *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...: Hallo Von mein Vater wurde die email gesperrt weil er 2 ip Adressen hatte er macht grad Urlaub in Libanon aber lebt in deutsch seine email Adresse lautet *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...
Outlook.com 22. Oktober 2023

Werden bei live.de Adressen die E-Mails von der Adresse *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...

Werden bei live.de Adressen die E-Mails von der Adresse *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...: Moin,ich kann keine E-Mails von der Adresse *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** empfangen.Ich habe die Adresse auch schon zu "Sichere Absender und Domänen"...
Outlook.com 9. Januar 2023

Account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

Account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***: Guten TagLeider kann ich mich in der Emailadresse *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** nicht mehr anmelden. Hier verlangt das System immer eine Bestätigung mit dem...
Microsoft Office 12. Juli 2022

Ich kann meine accounts nicht aktivieren *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...

Ich kann meine accounts nicht aktivieren *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...: Habe auch Product Key, microsoft 365 gekauft und bezahlt am 31.052018 ID Nr. 1003BFFDAB44980F
Microsoft Office 3. Juli 2018
MAIL: "Warning! TERMINATION OF YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT" from "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus... solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.