Mal-/ A d ware that I can't seem to remove

Diskutiere und helfe bei Mal-/ A d ware that I can't seem to remove im Bereich Windows Security im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; It started about a few days ago i get the usual signs of malware: New Tabs with ads every so often but it goes deeper. For some reason it prevents my... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows Security" wurde erstellt von SilvanDober, 4. Juni 2018.

1. Mal-/ A d ware that I can't seem to remove

It started about a few days ago i get the usual signs of malware: New Tabs with ads every so often but it goes deeper.
    For some reason it prevents my browsers and as a mather of fact any program to display the word "a d w a r e" (a d w - is already enough even my windows explorer) it just closes the program!

The steps I already took are:
    Resetting Browser and doing a malware search via browser
    Did a virus search with avast and got rid of all the detected files
    Checked chrome extensions (nothing suspicious there)
    Deleted/Uninstalled any program that I didn't recognize or were downloaded back to 3 days before the problem started.
    Ran "a d w c l e a n e r" (had to do that in safe mode as well as i closed automatically in normal mode because of the mentioned restricted word)

Reinstalled Chrome (sidenote: now it doesen't have an icon in the tool bar anymore for some reason just a blank file-icon)

Does anybody know a solution?
    If yes I thank you before hands but i ask you not to use "the word"

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Mal-/ A d ware that I can't seem to remove - Windows Security

Die Seite wird geladen...

Mal-/ A d ware that I can't seem to remove - Similar Threads - ware that can't

Forum Datum

OneDrive Privat / Business. It seem that I have two accounts that causes problems

OneDrive Privat / Business. It seem that I have two accounts that causes problems: Hi CommunityI have accidently two MS "online" accounts i.e. home and business using the same email address and login PW. This is obviouly creating Log-in and sync problems. How can I remove and...
Microsoft Office 9. Januar 2024

remove everything from a drive thats write protected

remove everything from a drive thats write protected: Hello! I recently had some problems with my computer and had to reset windows 10. I have windows running on a new Drive now and everything works fine there. The old drive saved its files and I can...
Apps 29. November 2023

remove everything from a drive thats write protected

remove everything from a drive thats write protected: Hello! I recently had some problems with my computer and had to reset windows 10. I have windows running on a new Drive now and everything works fine there. The old drive saved its files and I can...
Games und Spiele 29. November 2023

How to Remove a Password From a PDF File

How to Remove a Password From a PDF File: The issue is being experienced by a large number of other people. The PDF document is frequently impossible for users to copy, print, or edit. Since password-protected PDFs must be unlocked in...
Software 4. August 2023

I can't log in to my business account!

I can't log in to my business account!: Von diesem Thread trennen.Diese Antwort wurde automatisch übersetzt. Daher können grammatikalische Fehler oder seltsame Formulierungen vorkommen.Hier ist das 2. Problem!Ich kann mich nicht in mein...
Outlook.com 25. Januar 2022

Recover emails that seem to be gone for good?

Recover emails that seem to be gone for good?: I had to reboot and close my accounts for a few days. Now I came back and one folder in outlook is completely empty. A few of those emails mean the entire world to me. I am devastated. They can't...
Outlook.com 23. Juni 2019

I can't seem to find my old E-mails.

I can't seem to find my old E-mails.: Hallo Outlook Team, I have realised that I only have emails from this month December 2017 in my Inbox. I have tried to look for all of my old emails and I cannot find them. I am 100% sure I did...
Outlook.com 12. Dezember 2017
Mal-/ A d ware that I can't seem to remove solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.