Mal-/ A d ware that I can't seem to remove

Diskutiere und helfe bei Mal-/ A d ware that I can't seem to remove im Bereich Windows Security im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; It started about a few days ago i get the usual signs of malware: New Tabs with ads every so often but it goes deeper. For some reason it prevents my... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows Security" wurde erstellt von SilvanDober, 4. Juni 2018.

1. Mal-/ A d ware that I can't seem to remove

It started about a few days ago i get the usual signs of malware: New Tabs with ads every so often but it goes deeper.
    For some reason it prevents my browsers and as a mather of fact any program to display the word "a d w a r e" (a d w - is already enough even my windows explorer) it just closes the program!

The steps I already took are:
    Resetting Browser and doing a malware search via browser
    Did a virus search with avast and got rid of all the detected files
    Checked chrome extensions (nothing suspicious there)
    Deleted/Uninstalled any program that I didn't recognize or were downloaded back to 3 days before the problem started.
    Ran "a d w c l e a n e r" (had to do that in safe mode as well as i closed automatically in normal mode because of the mentioned restricted word)

Reinstalled Chrome (sidenote: now it doesen't have an icon in the tool bar anymore for some reason just a blank file-icon)

Does anybody know a solution?
    If yes I thank you before hands but i ask you not to use "the word"

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Mal-/ A d ware that I can't seem to remove - Windows Security

Die Seite wird geladen...

Mal-/ A d ware that I can't seem to remove - Similar Threads - ware that can't

Forum Datum

Get Product: I would like to test a Surface Pro 7

Get Product: I would like to test a Surface Pro 7: Hello Microsoft! (and Community) I just wanted to ask if I could test one of your Surface models (Surface Pro 7 (possibly with mouse, pencil and cover)). If so, I'll write a detailed product...
Surface 31. Oktober 2019

When I recorded a narration with video... can I save a version that has the audio narration...

When I recorded a narration with video... can I save a version that has the audio narration...: Hi, I just recorded a 90min tutorial. Had the notebook camera activated. The file size is now 1.2GB. Which will be ok for some of my audience... but a challenge for others. I couldn't find a...
Microsoft Office 8. August 2019

Recover emails that seem to be gone for good?

Recover emails that seem to be gone for good?: I had to reboot and close my accounts for a few days. Now I came back and one folder in outlook is completely empty. A few of those emails mean the entire world to me. I am devastated. They can't...
Outlook.com 23. Juni 2019

I want to download Windows8.1 to usb

I want to download Windows8.1 to usb: I want to download Windows 8.1 to usb but mediacreationtool not working
Allgemeines 10. Mai 2018

I can't seem to find my old E-mails.

I can't seem to find my old E-mails.: Hallo Outlook Team, I have realised that I only have emails from this month December 2017 in my Inbox. I have tried to look for all of my old emails and I cannot find them. I am 100% sure I did...
Outlook.com 12. Dezember 2017

My Word document goes to the top no matter where I click; I am unable to edit anything in a...

My Word document goes to the top no matter where I click; I am unable to edit anything in a...: Hello everybody, I am currently writing an important document which is around 40 pages long and today I recognized that it got damaged. Unfortunatly I was unable to find anything in the...
Microsoft Office 27. Oktober 2017

Why I can't use Night Light Mode or f.lux while playing games in Fullscreen? i need a fix

Why I can't use Night Light Mode or f.lux while playing games in Fullscreen? i need a fix: Hello, Yesterday I've just updated my Windows 10 to the latest version.. It was the Creator Update. Since then I can't use f.lux properly. When I start playing a game in fullscreen mode and...
Games und Spiele 24. April 2017
Mal-/ A d ware that I can't seem to remove solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.