Microsoft 365 Word numbering is not contiguous, it scips number and changes all previous...

Diskutiere und helfe bei Microsoft 365 Word numbering is not contiguous, it scips number and changes all previous... im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Office 265 Word numbering is not contiguous, it scips number and changes all previous numbers. Contacted MS Support, they had me re-install Win 11 pro.... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Frank Wiesemann, 17. April 2024.

1. Microsoft 365 Word numbering is not contiguous, it scips number and changes all previous...

Office 265 Word numbering is not contiguous, it scips number and changes all previous numbers. Contacted MS Support, they had me re-install Win 11 pro. This did not solve the problem, now they cannot be reached.

2. JPV20 Win User

Remove automated numbering in Microsoft Forms

Hi Friederike,

I am John, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you. I'm here to work with you on this issue.

It is not feasible to remove the numbering of the questions you have created in Forms. As you're already aware, there is no such option. I suggest you to vote and comment to the following Forms Uservoice which is monitored by Microsoft. The more votes a suggestion
    receives, the more attention is paid to it.

https://microsoftforms.uservoice.com/forums/386...

I am sorry if this is not the kind of answer you are expecting.

Regards,

John
  3. ugoldenblatt Win User

Activation of Microsoft Office 2013 in German abroad impossible?

This phone number is not reachable from abroad, neither on mobile nor on landline.

The links you posted for somebody with a similar problem in Australia do not help either.

Microsoft is not able to help via phone nor email and its perhaps only a minor change in the regional settings that has to be performed even via a step by step menu that somebody could post here...
  4. FBirnbaum_305 Win User

Text in table not displayed at the right place / What is this grey area in the ruler and how to change it?

It is just a HTML E-Mail I opened in Outlook - and I made the ruler visible, as normally it is not shown at all.
    <br />
  5. FelixTiefenthaler Win User

Excel formatting problem

Hi Dave,
    <br />Thanks
    <br />But what if I need such a large number for calculations, the one with the ´ is no longer a number?
    <br />If you do not know why this is the case, it is not a drag because I do not need a calculation for my current case.
    <br />Is just to expand my knowledge.
    <br />Sincerely, Felix
    <br />
  6. Jason (Office Engine Win User

Änderung der Anzeige von Gruppen beim Teilen

If your readers are able to change the way groups are displayed and have that change persist in your Sway, it seems that you have sent out an edit link meaning you've given them author permissions. If that is the case, you will want to open your Sway for
    editing, open the Share menu, and reset the Sway so that all coauthors are removed - this will change the URL of the Sway, but you can just share that out again. Authors and viewers use the same link to open a Sway and if the user is not an author, they get
    the read-only version of the Sway. The edit link should only be used to give someone author permissions.

If this is not the case, then I need a little more information to understand what is happening.

Jason
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Microsoft 365 Word numbering is not contiguous, it scips number and changes all previous... - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Microsoft 365 Word numbering is not contiguous, it scips number and changes all previous... - Similar Threads - Microsoft 365 Word

Forum Datum

Office 265 Word numbering is not contiguous, it scips number and changes all previous nbrs....

Office 265 Word numbering is not contiguous, it scips number and changes all previous nbrs....: Office 265 Word numbering is not contiguous, it scips number and changes all previous numbers. Contacted MS Support, they had me re-install Win 11 pro. This did not solve the problem, now they...
Microsoft Office 17. April 2024

Bluetooth Range Controller DS 4 / 5 is less AND sometimes it will not pair

Bluetooth Range Controller DS 4 / 5 is less AND sometimes it will not pair: Hello,Issue .1 = Sometimes is the range of my controller's ds4 or ds5 PlayStation - Controller realy less like 1m. It is conected but it dosen't react of my input -> I have to sit infrotn of my...
Games und Spiele 2. Dezember 2023

All my emails are gone. It is all empty. Why is this happening and how can I get them back?

All my emails are gone. It is all empty. Why is this happening and how can I get them back?: There are no emails anymore.
Outlook.com 7. Juli 2023

Microsoft Number Pad

Microsoft Number Pad: Hey,ich habe folgendes Problem, nach dem Update von Windows 10 auf 11 kann ich die Zahlen nicht mehr auf meinem Number pad nicht nutzen Enter taste oder Rechner taste funktionieren, aber die...
Surface 10. Dezember 2021

WORD macro unlink all fields. Problem with page numbers

WORD macro unlink all fields. Problem with page numbers: Hi I want to unlink all fields in a word document with a macro. It works with the following VBA code. But when I have page numbers multiple pages in a document the numbers will just show "1" on...
Microsoft Office 1. Dezember 2020

Outlook Office365 - Change Folder Panel back to previous design

Outlook Office365 - Change Folder Panel back to previous design: Dear all One of our customers received the new Outlook design icons last week. Now he would like to have the old icons back. Is there any way to revert these changes in a sustainable way?...
Microsoft Office 8. Oktober 2018

Do not use it

Do not use it: Better de-install Skype Business on your privat PC and use the normal skype software or any other. Skype Business is not working with your privat email account.
Microsoft Office 16. Juli 2018
Microsoft 365 Word numbering is not contiguous, it scips number and changes all previous... solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.