Microsoft Access can't start because there is no license for it on this machine

Diskutiere und helfe bei Microsoft Access can't start because there is no license for it on this machine im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Ich habe genau dieses Problem hier: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/kb/2656028, (ACC: Error launching Access: "Microsoft Access can't start... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Veit U.B.Schenk, 14. Oktober 2016.

1. Microsoft Access can't start because there is no license for it on this machine

Ich habe genau dieses Problem hier:

https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/kb/2656028, (ACC: Error launching Access: "Microsoft Access can't start because there is no license for it on this machine")

leider ist der Registry key aber schon nach 73A4C9C1-D68D-11d0-98BF-00A0C90DC8D9 zu Ende, d.h. da ist garkein \14.0\Retail, wie hier zu sehen

http://screencast.com/t/W08eNVmdQ

Ich habe die Permissions für den ersten Teil wie beschrieben geändert, Access startet aber trotzdem nicht, was wohl bedeutet, dass ich das 14.0 und Retail wohl doch brauche

Alle anderen Produkte in der Office-Suite funktionieren einwandfrei, nur Access ist blockiert.

irgendwelche Ideen, warum es bei mir kein 14.0 und Retail gibt, und wie ich die richtigen Werte dafür bekomme?

Vielen Dank

Veit

2. Raab-Nittel Win User

Konto-Wiederherstellung wird immer wieder abgewiesen aber Kreditkarte mit Abo "hängt" noch in dem verlorenen Konto

Hello Ravikumar,
    <br />thanx for your kindness and help.
    <br />I've tried everything you proposed but it all leads nowhere.
    <br />The core of the problem is:
    <br />Microsoft denies to recover ma account so I don't have access to it.
    <br />And therefore I cannot quit the subscription.
    <br />But what is worse:
    <br />I cannot erase the credit card information from that "lost" account.
    <br />So MS will keep on withdrawing money from my credit card for something I cannot use.
    <br />And I can't do anything because I don't have access to that account.
    <br />And there is no way to get someone from MS on the phone.
    <br />It's a nightmare...
    <br />I appreciate your help very much, but the standard procedures don't get me nowhere.
    <br />I'm afraid that the only way to stop this is to suspend my credit card.
    <br />Thanx,
    <br />Juergen Raab
    <br />
  3. Chris_MacOS Win User

Office 365 Education auf Mac "Abonnement kann nicht überprüft werden"

Thank you. So the German equivalent for the English recommendation from the link, Applications - Utilities - Keychain Access, would be
    <br />Programme - Dienstprogramme - Schlüsselbund?
    <br />I have tried this but can't seem to find entries like "Microsoft Office Identities Cache 2".
    <br />Is there a mistake on my side? Or do you have another solution?
    <br />
  4. UlrikePaniccia Win User

Oulook und Gmail / Gmail Login daten werden immer wieder abgefragt

Hi Sergey,

there is a nice and good detailed workaround.

I cannt use it, because i am missing some parameters, for example: Microsoft Exchange Setting to Security.

I am no using Exchange. Gmail as IMAP.

any other ideas?

thanks
  5. ThomasPollak Win User

Mein 365-Abo ist trotz Bezahlung auf dem Laptop gesaperrt. Hilfe?

Hallo Greg,
    <br />I gave you a short answer yesterday. My Problem is: I have an account for microsoft and a valid subscription for microsoft 365 which I can use without problems on my Apple iMac. But I cannot use the subscription on my Apple Laptop, which is also registered on the same account. On the Laptop there is a message that I should renew the subscription. And then when I try to correct it on the Laptop, I get the answer that there is no account available with this user name. But on the same homepage by microsoft I can get the information that my account and my subscription are okay. - So this state of affairs means that there is a mistake in the communication between my Laptop and the microsoft 365 administration. For the moment I cannot get any chat oder phone support by microsoft - and the automatically given supports are useless. (I have already deinstalled all office programs on the Laptop and then reloaded it - but without any result for the problem.)
    <br />I would be very glad if you can solve this problem or give me an advice for further action or support.
    <br />Sincerely
    <br />Thomas
    <br />
  6. Karl Timmermans (Out Win User

Uni Konto nicht mehr aktiv

Wir verwenden einen Übersetzungsdienst, um unsere Benutzer zu unterstützen. Bitte entschuldigen Sie grammatikalische Fehler.
    <br />

Hallo julia.tischler

Hallo, ich bin Karl und helfe dir heute gerne weiter.

>>

Mir wurde angezeigt, dass mein Universitätskonto nicht mehr aktiv ist. Woran könnte das liegen?<

Unfortunately, you need to contact the university email administrator for this issue.

Educational email accounts are managed/controlled by the institution and not by Microsoft so there is no way to know what the cause of the problem is. In short, there is no way for Microsoft to check anything since they don't control it.

Just so there is no misunderstanding, this is a public user-to-user support forum. We're users just like you helping other users.
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Microsoft Access can't start because there is no license for it on this machine - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Microsoft Access can't start because there is no license for it on this machine - Similar Threads - Microsoft Access can't

Forum Datum

My onedrive account can't be used because it is blocked or something. onenote doesn't save...

My onedrive account can't be used because it is blocked or something. onenote doesn't save...: My onedrive account can't be used because it is blocked or something. I deleted most of the data many hours ago, now over 80 % are free. But when I try to log in in my account on the deskto app,...
Microsoft Office 2. November 2023

I can't delete files with no data on them

I can't delete files with no data on them: I was trying to get rid of some clutter when I came across a few files that display the error message in the attachment. Does anybody know what this means and how it is fixed?
Apps 10. November 2021

I can't delete files with no data on them

I can't delete files with no data on them: I was trying to get rid of some clutter when I came across a few files that display the error message in the attachment. Does anybody know what this means and how it is fixed?
Games und Spiele 10. November 2021

Habe die blöde "Either there is no default mail ..." Meldung und bekomme die mit allen...

Habe die blöde "Either there is no default mail ..." Meldung und bekomme die mit allen...: Auf meinem Laptop habe ich immer wieder die Meldung:"Either there is no default mail client or the current mail client cannot fulfill the messaging request. Please run Microsoft Office Outlook and...
Outlook.com 25. Oktober 2021

Outlook friert beim Start bei "Wird verarbeitet" ein und Fehlermeldung "Either there is no...

Outlook friert beim Start bei "Wird verarbeitet" ein und Fehlermeldung "Either there is no...: Hallo zusammen, ich habe seit einigen Tagen ein nagelneues Surface Pro. Ich nutze Office 365 mit den Lizenzen A1 for faculty und ProPlus for faculty. Bislang ist es mir nicht gelungen Outlook...
Microsoft Office 7. Juni 2018

Can't access account

Can't access account: Split from this thread. when i could be to access my account i will delete it for ever . what is that for 6 Monate i coudent be abel to access to my account Für diese Website ist ein...
Outlook.com 11. Mai 2017

No access to my Word documents because spelling error in name for product key

No access to my Word documents because spelling error in name for product key: When my Office 365 subscription expired I bought a product key. The merchant unfortunately made a spelling error in my name for the product key. Now Micrsoft is not letting me edit my Word files,...
Microsoft Office 30. Januar 2017
Microsoft Access can't start because there is no license for it on this machine solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.