Microsoft Office 2016 for Mac Activation Problem - "Machine activation Error"
Diskutiere und helfe bei Microsoft Office 2016 for Mac Activation Problem - "Machine activation Error" im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hey Community!I wanted to re-activate my Microsoft Office 2016 Suite on my newly reset Macbook and have issues with the product activation login works... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Johannes U. B., 27. Februar 2024.
Thema:
Microsoft Office 2016 for Mac Activation Problem - "Machine activation Error" - Microsoft Office
Die Seite wird geladen...
Microsoft Office 2016 for Mac Activation Problem - "Machine activation Error" - Similar Threads - Microsoft Office 2016 |
Forum | Datum |
|---|---|---|
Windows ActivationWindows Activation: "Hallo, ich habe Windows auf meinem Gerät neu installiert. Ich hatte eine digitale Lizenz mit meinem Microsoft-Konto verknüpft, aber jetzt erhalte ich den Fehlercode 0xC004F213Windows meldet, dass...
|
Apps | 28. Februar 2025 |
Windows ActivationWindows Activation: "Hallo, ich habe Windows auf meinem Gerät neu installiert. Ich hatte eine digitale Lizenz mit meinem Microsoft-Konto verknüpft, aber jetzt erhalte ich den Fehlercode 0xC004F213Windows meldet, dass...
|
Games und Spiele | 28. Februar 2025 |
I have a windows activation error 0xc004c020I have a windows activation error 0xc004c020: We recently renewed our SA contract and received a new license ID with new product serial numbers as well. Our old contract's serials have been blocked and have started using our new serials. We...
|
Apps | 13. September 2024 |
Microsofot Office activationMicrosofot Office activation: Hello,I was using Office 365 family, then I changed my subscription into Microsoft 365 basic 2 euro/month. Now, the office apps are asking for a activation. When I try to activate them, I am...
|
Microsoft Office | 5. Dezember 2023 |
Windows 11 - Problem mit Subscription ActivationWindows 11 - Problem mit Subscription Activation: Ich habe aktuell ein Problem mit der Windows 11 Subscription Activation. Was könnte der Grund sein?Einige Infos:- Die Geräte sind Azure AD Joined kein AD- Die Geräte sind provisioniert mit...
|
Microsoft Office | 27. Mai 2022 |
MS Project 2016 Activation KeyMS Project 2016 Activation Key: hallo zusammen
Ich musste nach einem Absturz von meinem Windows 10 den PC neu aufsetzen und kann jetzt meinen Aktivierungskey für MS Project 2016 nicht mehr laden.
Wo muss ich mich melden,...
|
Microsoft Office | 18. Dezember 2017 |
office activation problemoffice activation problem: Hello. I have a subscribtion to Office on my home computer. But today it asked for activation... This is strange, It never asked before. I pay for product each month nearly a year. What shall I...
|
Microsoft Office | 3. Februar 2017 |