Microsoft Word can't save into OneDrive

Diskutiere und helfe bei Microsoft Word can't save into OneDrive im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hello, a few collegues in my office have the problem, that when they try to save a file to OneDrive directly Word show's a message, which say that... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von André Lüneburger, 29. Oktober 2020.

1. Microsoft Word can't save into OneDrive

Hello,

a few collegues in my office have the problem, that when they try to save a file to OneDrive directly Word show's a message, which say that the the name is not a valid name or the path is wrong.

The File was opened by Word in OneDrive but can't save it anymore.

Save it to a other path/destination and move it to the OneDrive Folder is working.

What we tried:

- repair Office

- rename the Path and Folder which has not supported characters

- rename the file

- delete and recreate the file

- reattach the OneDrive folder

Office 365 Client Version 2007 Build 13029.20534 Montly Enterprise Channel.

Kind regards,

2. Георгий S. Win User

Microsoft Word can't save into OneDrive

Guten Tag, André.

Wir helfen Ihnen gerne bei der Synchronisierung von Dokumenten in OneDrive. Wir verstehen, wie wichtig und unangenehm dies für Sie ist.

Um dies verständlich zu machen, klären Sie bitte einige Punkte:

1. Alle Kollegen im Büro arbeiten unter demselben Konto und verwenden eine OneDrive-Cloud? Und nur einige Computer haben Probleme?
    2. Word-Dateien werden direkt von OneDrive aus geöffnet, bearbeitet und in der Anwendung gespeichert? Dann tritt ein Fehler auf? Oder tritt der Fehler auf, wenn die Datei physisch direkt in die Cloud hochgeladen wird?
    3. Werden auf der Seite, auf der das Problem auftritt, Proxies, VPNs und Antivirenprogramme oder Firewalls von Drittanbietern verwendet?
    4. Wie ist die Situation, wenn ich den Datei-Upload über die OneDrive-Anwendung oder über die OneDrive-Webversion verwende?

Um das Problem zu finden und
    zu beheben, versuchen Sie es mit dem Wiederherstellungsassistenten und melden Sie das Ergebnis oder den Bericht, damit wir das Wesentliche des Problems verstehen

Wir werden auf Ihre Antwort warten. Lassen Sie uns wissen, ob wir noch helfen können oder Fragen haben. Beste Grüße, Georgy.

--------------------

* You posted question in English on German community queue, so I prepared answer on both languages.

Good afternoon, André.

We are happy to help you synchronize documents in OneDrive. We understand how important and uncomfortable this is for you.

To make this understandable, please clarify a few points:

1. All colleagues in the office work under the same account and use a OneDrive cloud? And only some computers have problems?

2. Word files are opened, edited and saved in the application directly from OneDrive? Then an error occurs? Or does the error occur when the file is physically uploaded directly to the cloud?

3. Are there any third party proxies, VPNs, and antivirus or firewalls on the side where the problem occurs?

4. What is the situation if I use the file upload via the OneDrive application or via the OneDrive web version?

To find and fix the problem,
    try the recovery wizard and report the result or report so we can understand the gist of the problem.

We will wait for your answer. Let us know if we can still help or if we have any questions. Best regards, Georgy.
  3. Lisa Wilke-Thissen Win User

Ihre Änderungen können nicht hochgeladen oder heruntergeladen werden, weil ihre zwischengespeicherten Anmeldeinformationen abgelaufen sind.

4. Diane Poremsky [M365 Win User

OneDrive Nutzung mit Mac

Es war mein Verständnis, dass das Verknüpfen / Entlinken es auf dem Mac beheben würde - dann fand ich diesen Artikel, der für Mac gilt, aber nur Windows-Anweisungen enthält.
    https://support.microsoft.com/offic...y-errors-32c7340c-f5fb-4ca0-a829-65d8120f81f8

Auf meinem Mac wird keine Option für onedrive angezeigt.

Ah, endlich gefunden - ich klickte auf Speichern, was den Speicher-Explorer aufrief und unten links war "Speicherkonten verwalten" - das öffnete einen Dialog, in dem ich 'x' Konten entfernen konnte. Ein Konto hat ein Warnsymbol - es benötigt ein Passwort, um sich erneut zu verbinden.

Diese Antwort ist automatisch übersetzt worden. Daher kann sie grammatikalische Fehler oder fremde Ausdrücke enthalten.
  5. KarstenKrause-Ablaß Win User

Zugang über Authentificator App nach Mobiltelefon-Wechsel nicht mehr möglich

6. gspeakman Win User

Microsoft Word auf Mac stürzt dauernd ab beim Öffnen bzw. Speichern

Why can't Microsoft push out another update to correct this issue. All MS Office Apps will not open or create and save any docs in Excel, Word or Powerpoint. When is the next update coming with a fix so we don't have to spend all the time and effort to correct the error MS created with the update by uninstalling and reinstalling.
    <br />
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Microsoft Word can't save into OneDrive - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Microsoft Word can't save into OneDrive - Similar Threads - Microsoft Word can't

Forum Datum

Can't sign into Windows, Xbox etc.

Can't sign into Windows, Xbox etc.: Hi everyone,I recently changed my motherboard, cpu, ram but kept the same drives. My windows key was gone so I just activated it with a new one. But now I wanted to try and play some of my games...
Apps 11. Februar 2024

Can't sign into Windows, Xbox etc.

Can't sign into Windows, Xbox etc.: Hi everyone,I recently changed my motherboard, cpu, ram but kept the same drives. My windows key was gone so I just activated it with a new one. But now I wanted to try and play some of my games...
Games und Spiele 11. Februar 2024

Word into PDF

Word into PDF: Hi!I have macOS Big Sur and Office 365. I have been wanting to generate a PDF from my Word file but Word keeps crashing down. I have tried different Word files and even re-installed Word, it just...
Microsoft Office 26. April 2023

Cannot save word doc

Cannot save word doc: Wenn ich ein Word Dokument speichern möchte, soll ich mich anmelden und dann erhalte ich folgende Meldung: "Dieser Kontotyp funktioniert nicht mit diesem speziellen Dienst. Geben Sie eine...
Microsoft Office 12. März 2023

MacOS Can't log into Office desktop apps

MacOS Can't log into Office desktop apps: Hello!Recently I started out as a student and got an Office 365 license from my university. I followed through the steps necessary for completion. When I'm trying to log into my student e-mail...
Microsoft Office 15. Oktober 2022

My pc can't save things

My pc can't save things: Lately, when installing/deinstalling files, Programms etc, or when i change things in the settings and restart my pc, everything is like before, the files i installed are gone, the deinstalled...
Apps 15. Juli 2022

My pc can't save things

My pc can't save things: Lately, when installing/deinstalling files, Programms etc, or when i change things in the settings and restart my pc, everything is like before, the files i installed are gone, the deinstalled...
Games und Spiele 15. Juli 2022
Microsoft Word can't save into OneDrive solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.