Minecraft Windows 10 no connection to servers

Diskutiere und helfe bei Minecraft Windows 10 no connection to servers im Bereich Games und Spiele im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Im using Minecraft Windows 10 Edtion (1.2.5) and cant connect with Servers, via LAN or with Realms. With Minecraft PE i can connect with those three... Dieses Thema im Forum "Games und Spiele" wurde erstellt von Bonesli, 25. November 2017.

1. Bonesli
    Bonesli Gast

Minecraft Windows 10 no connection to servers

Im using Minecraft Windows 10 Edtion (1.2.5) and cant connect with Servers, via LAN or with Realms. With Minecraft PE i can connect with those three via Wi-Fi. The Firewall is switched off, but it already doesent connect.

Please help me!

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 no connection to servers - Games und Spiele

Die Seite wird geladen...

Minecraft Windows 10 no connection to servers - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows connection

Forum Datum

RDP, No connection to the remote server.

RDP, No connection to the remote server.: A strange problem with RDP connection to different servers. The servers are Windows Server 2019 and 2016. All servers are virtual and running on vmWare. At one time you have no access to one...
Apps 18. Januar 2024

RDP, No connection to the remote server.

RDP, No connection to the remote server.: A strange problem with RDP connection to different servers. The servers are Windows Server 2019 and 2016. All servers are virtual and running on vmWare. At one time you have no access to one...
Games und Spiele 18. Januar 2024

Outlook, OWA, no connection

Outlook, OWA, no connection: HelloI get the following Error by trying to access Outlook by OWA as usual."X-OWA-Error System.MissingMethodException X-OWA-Version 15.20.6500.46 X-FEServer SN7PR04CA0012 X-BEServer SN1PR07MB4110...
Apps 25. Juni 2023

Outlook, OWA, no connection

Outlook, OWA, no connection: HelloI get the following Error by trying to access Outlook by OWA as usual."X-OWA-Error System.MissingMethodException X-OWA-Version 15.20.6500.46 X-FEServer SN7PR04CA0012 X-BEServer SN1PR07MB4110...
Games und Spiele 25. Juni 2023

Outlook irregularly loses connection to exchange server 2016

Outlook irregularly loses connection to exchange server 2016: We have Exchange 2016 OnPrem in operation and for some time now, two users have always had an interruption to the server. On average the interruption is always about 20 minutes. We have already...
Microsoft Office 13. Oktober 2020

spontan keine server Verbindung von mobilen Geräten /No connection to my mobile devices

spontan keine server Verbindung von mobilen Geräten /No connection to my mobile devices: Hallo, Seit dem 18.11.2016 synchronisieren sich meine mobilen Geräte von Samsung nicht mehr mit dem MS exchange server. Laut Supportsriten sind die Einstellungen richtig . Das löschen der...
Outlook.com 23. November 2016

No connection to my mobile devices

No connection to my mobile devices: Since a few days my devices cannot connect anymore to the ms exchange server. There is no public information about it. Did they change the set up settings without telling ? ! Thanks for...
Outlook.com 21. November 2016
Minecraft Windows 10 no connection to servers solved

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft windows 10 no connection

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.